Confusions

"KEY BABY"

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I opened the door and got inside the soon to be shared home of my dongsaeng. Everytime I think of him, I can't help but feel sad. This kid is really, really lonely. Imagine living alone with only the house helps looking after him.

 

I have practically no idea as to the reason why his parents decided to leave him in the hands of hired help rather than raising him themselves. Sure, one has to work for his family but not everything could be bought by money.

 

Every material thing, he lacks none. His parents saw to it that he’ll live well in comfort but the thing is they forgot that human beings need love. Especially kids that have a sensitive heart like my dongsaeng.

 

But Key was gifted with a kind heart and so he’s not thinking less of his parents. In his loneliness it’s good that he had found four friends to fill out that hole from his parent’s absence.

 

I hope that he’ll truly be happy now. I don’t want to see the sad face ever again. He really reminded me of someone from long ago. . . … . Aish!

 

What am I thinking? I have to prepare now. The group will all be here soon. Better check on Key’s room first.

 

I quietly took a peek inside his bedroom and saw the unmoving figure on the huge king-sized bed.

 

He’s still sleeping.

 

I approached his bed mesmerized by his face. He is so beautiful. His long lashes framing his feline eyes are just perfect. I reached out to caress his smooth silky skin, it was just like the soft skin of a baby.

 

Keke, he's a baby himself. I smiled at my thoughts.

 

He’s smiling in his dream. ‘ What are you dreaming of, my dongsaeng?’ I murmured.

 

“Key baby, you have to wake up now. This is going to be a busy day for you.”  I slightly shook him, hating myself for interrupting his sleep.

 

“Come on dongsaeng, you have to wake up now. I promise I’ll let you have your rest tomorrow. You’re friends are going to be here soon. “ I continued to prod him.

 

“N-noona, five more minutes please.”  He sleepily mumbled. He’s doing it again. He knows I can’t ever resist that pout of his. Simply so cute! But I must do this, even if it kills me. 

“Oh, here comes the spider!” and let my fingers crawl over his body, tickling him silly.

 

“Ani!  . …. . .N-noona stop!”  He jerked from under his blanket as I continued prickling him with my hands until he was giggling and fully awake.

 

But before I could stop with my actions, he grabbed hold of both my hands and I was surprised at the strong grip he applyed on my hands preventing any movement from my part.

 

“Aigoo! Our Key baby is getting strong now. What are you going to do? Fight noona now? Huh . .. .. Huh. . .. . Huh. . . .? “ I struggled from his grip.

 

“Noona! I’m no longer a baby. I’m a man now.” He said looking straight into my eyes and I was for a moment stunned at the way he’s looking at me. I suddenly felt flustered at his touch.

 

“So you’re a man now and what are you going to do?”  I suddenly felt his hold slacken and took that opportunity to continue tickling him on his sides and other parts of his body.

 

“Stop it Noona. You shouldn’t be touching me wherever you want. You might . .. . . . “ He looked down trying to hide his blush from me.

 

"Kiddo, whatever it is you are trying to protect, I’ve touched them all. Remember when you were little I use to bathe you so what are you so worried about. Noona has seen everything.” I smiled .

 

Remembering how it irritates him when he was young, every time he goes with me in the girls part of the public bath house. He kept insisting that he could very well take care on his own but I always refuse to let him go for fear that he might get bullied if I allowed him to have his way.

 

So he always grumbles but I told him that if he’ll leave me there alone, someone would kidnap me. That always makes him stay by my side and after that I always treat him for ice cream.

 

“But noona, I was only ten then and I have tiny boy parts but it’s different now.” He shyly mumbled as redness spread from his neck up to his adorable face.

 

“Aigoo. … . . so cute my dongsaeng!” I pinched his cheeks of how cute he looks. “ So are you saying you have manly parts now that noona cannot see? But I want to see. .  .. “ I reached for him, continuing my teasing.

 

But before I could reach him, he grabbed hold of me and swiftly I found myself under him as he stares into my eyes pinning me down between his arms.

 

“Noona, I said stop.” He sternly said. Every single part of his face deadly serious.

 

Just then, the door burst open.

 

“Key oppa! W-what. . .. ..  are. … .. .  you. . .. doing?  .. . . … eonnie. . . .!” Jiyeon suddenly appeared at the doorway.

 

I took that opportunity to push Key back and free myself from his grasp and the uncompromising position that she had just witnessed.

 

“Good morning Jiyeon! Good that you are here. Now you can do my job of waking our Key up. Aish! He’s so strong now and he’s even fighting with me.” I smiled at the cute little girl near the doorway.

 

“Key oppa is strong.” Jiyeon said, smilling as she took off the shock look that she previously displayed on her face when she came in. However, a flash of something violent flitted across her eyes.

 

I blinked and it was gone. Hmm, maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.

 

“Yes but he won’t fight our Jiyeon, will he?” I brushed her bangs away from her cute face.

 

“He won’t eonnie?” Jiyeon looked back at me questioningly.

 

Aww, so cute! Yes, my eyes must have been tricking me a second ago. That expression shouldn't be in her eyes.

 

“Yes. Because you are too beautiful to fight with. Now go wake him up for eonnie as this is going to be a busy day for us.” I patted her head and proceeded outside the door.

 

“Oppa, why were you fighting with Tiffany eonnie?” Was the last thing I heard as I closed the door of Key’s bedroom behind me.

 

I stood outside putting my hands on my wildly beating heart.

 

He is my dongsaeng. My baby little brother. Why is my heart beating this fast?

 

They are two different individuals. I must not confuse one from the other. I reminded myself firmly.

 

I gave one final sigh and proceeded with my task of seeing the rooms the other four are about to occupy. I must get busy so that I would be able to push these ridiculous thoughts away from my mind.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! 

 

* Kolmilyo's Rambling

Here's the next chapter and do subscribe and comment.

That's our only way to learn from our mistakes.

From snow_husky and kolmilyo

Kamsa everybody!

 

snow_husky's secret corner:

To Subscribers:

CerilynBam: Lol, I always leave messages for all readers who comments!!! >.< Thank you so much for subscribing!!!! You are immensely, absolutely, incredibly, fabulously appreciated by kolmilyo and me!!!!!!!! Kamsa!!!! XD

crazzysarah551: Oh, thank you for your sweet comment!!!! The idea of this story is to be cute, so I guess we succeeded XD