Big Reunited Family

"KEY BABY"

Key's POV

I closed my eyes when Jiyeon finally left me in peace.

Thinking about the awkward position Tiffany noona and I had earlier on, my heart just starts beating like crazy.

Does this mean....that I love her?

If it was another girl, will my heart still beat that fast?

I've never loved anyone, except for Shinee. Even though some girls in college liked me, I still don't like them. The closest girl I've got is Tiffany noona.

But she's a noona! She's older than me, which means I can't love her. I mean, can you fall in love with a noona who has seen all your body parts when you were young??!!!

I shook my head and started cleaning myself up. Even though noona said she will let me rest tomorrow, I still can't. There's a lot of work going on in college and I have to finish them by Tuesday, which is 3 days away.

After brushing the last strands of hair in place, I walked downstairs to eat breakfast.

There was freshly cooked pancakes dripping with syrup on the table. Keke, Tiffany noona must have cooked them for me! Yummy!!!! Even though mint choc chip icecream is my favourite, I still love pancakes!!!!!! It's like the second favourite food I love to eat.

"Hurry up Key oppa! They are coming in 15 minutes!!" Jiyeon came over and said.

I ruffled her hair. "When did you start sounding like an old matron??"

"Hmph!!!" Jiyeon crossed her arms and looked at me.

"Am I wrong?" I teased and started eating through my delicious pancakes.

"Jiyeon wants a bite too!" Jiyeon said and opened .

 I shook my head at her childishness and gave her a bite of my pancakes.

"Mmm, it's so yummy! I really have to learn cooking from Tiffany unnie next time!" Jiyeon exclaimed as she clapped her hands.

I smiled and continued eating.

As the time draws near, my heart started to flutter.

Shinee can finally live together like a big family! It'll be SOOO fun! I can smash Jonghyun's head with a pillow while he's still sleeping!!! I can steal Taemin's milk and pretend I didn't drink it on the next day! I can play with Onew's chicken toy! I can play with Minho's basketball everyday!

Kekeke.......all my hyungs and dongsaeng don't even know what they are in for! When they come, they'll realise! XD

"Ding Dong!" The doorbell rang.

I quickly jumped up to get the door.

However, no one was outside when I opened it.

What the heck?

Suddenly, four figures jumped out at me on both sides.

I laughed as they pretended to be zombies and wanted to eat my brain.

Hmph! My brain is too precious to eat!!! It's so smart that it should be preserved in the museum!!!

"So, show us our rooms! I can't wait!" Onew said as he rubbed his hands.

I chuckled and lead them upstairs.

"This is Onew hyung's room." I announced as we stopped at the room on the left beside my own.

"Wow!!!! It's so cool!!!!" Onew exclaimed as he looked at the king-sized bed, flat screen TV and mini fridge.

"Who lived here before?" Minho asked while ruffling my hair.

"No one. My mum just likes to keep it decorated." I shrugged and lead them to the next destination after leaving Onew to set up all of his chicken toys and chicken posters.

"This one is Jonghyun hyung's room!" I stated. The room was right across from mine. We can see each other straight away if we opened the door at the same time.

"Thanks Keybaby!" Jonghyun said and started unpacking.

We walked on and at the end, beside my room was Taemin's room.

"Here you go!" I said while Taemin walked in with his luggages.

"Wooaaahh!!! Look at the view!" Taemin exclaimed as he stood so close to the floor-to-ceeiling  glass window that reflected his face!

"And lucky last, this is your room hyung." I opened the door across from Taemin's room.

"Why did your parents bought a house with so many rooms if they don't live with you?" Minho asked and placed his things on the bed.

Minho hyung always likes to think about so many things!

"I don't know. Maybe they were able to predict that all my hyungs are going to come and live with me?" I asked with an easy smile, even though I felt sad that my parents aren't able to live with me.

I know that their work is important. If they don't work, I won't have all the luxuries I have now. But sometimes, I just wish they were here for me.

Minho hugged me before unpacking his stuff.

I left him and went back downstairs.

"Noona! Thank you so much for cleaning up the rooms! They were a bit dusty since no one lived in them." I said gratefully as I pulled her into a hug.

At that moment, I could hear her heartbeat against mine. And a random thought popped into my head. It would be nice to hear our heartbeats together forever! However, I shook my head at the thought. I must be going crazy! I don't like Tiffany noona that way ..........I think.

"Yah, yah! I'm suffocating." Noona punched me softly on the arm.

I smiled and let go.

Her face was flushed with happiness and something else. I couldn't identify it.

"By the way, why is Jiyeon here?" I asked.

"Oh, she just wanted to come and see you guys all together." Noona replied.

I nodded as I started eating a chocolate biscuit.

"Noona, can you tutor me tomorrow? I have an assignment that's due next Tuesday." I questioned and looked at her with my puppy eyes.

"Yeah, sure. I can do homework at the same time." Tiffany nodded her head.

For some reason, my heart suddenly was filled to the top with happiness. What the hell, Key???!!! You're so happy just because noona agreed to tutor you and do homework with you??!!!

No matter how much my brain argues, my heart still feels the same - happy!

"Yah, Key!!" The rest of Shinee jumped downstairs and surrounded us.

We had a group hug for several minutes, just happy to be in this one big family.

"Hey hey, don't forget me!" Jiyeon squeaked as she squeezed into our group hug.

I laughed and continued to hug everyone.

Thank you guys. Because of you, I have a family again. A big reunited family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment and subscribe!!! Thank you!!!!!

Sorry guys for not updating for so long, I was busy these few weeks and will continue to be until the end of next week. However, I will try my best to update and with kolmilyo's help, I think we will get through. Thank you guys for not unsubscribing during this period of time!!! Saranghae!!!!!! <3

To Subscribers:

OnJongKeyTae125: Kekeke, I updated!!!! I hope you liked this chapter :)

jaylotte14: LOL, I'll think about that. I think both couples are cute XD Thank you for commenting!!!!!!! 

 

wink