CEASEFIRE!

"KEY BABY"

Jiyeon's POV

 

I really like Key oppa.

What am I to do now?

Hmmmmmm………….. I need to get closer to him and know him better. How will I do that? Let me see, . . . .That’s it!

 

Author's POV

A sudden realization hit her and snapped her fingers. I’ll seek Tiffany eonnie’s help. Who else knows Key oppa better than her? She thought.

 

Taking her phone out as she dialled a number.

 

“ Yeoboseyo?” Answered the other end of the line.

 

“ Hey, eonnie! It's me Jiyeon-ah.”

 

“Oh, dongsaeng. What's wrong?”

 

“Eonnie. I know this is out of the blue but I need your help.”

 

“Alright what is it about?”  Tiffany asked.

 

“It’s about Key oppa.” She shyly said.

 

“Ah, what about him?” The voice on the other end inquired.

 

“Well I would like to . . . . . . ahmmm….”

 

“Our Jiyeon likes Key right?”

 

“Ani,  . . . .  ani . . . . I just want to know him better.” 

 

“Alright what do you want to know about him?” Tiffany asked, slightly irritated with the thought of having to share Key’s affection with another woman but she quickly pushed that thought away from her mind.

 

“Can you teach me how to cook some of his favourite food?” Jiyeon asked, hesitately.

 

“Oh, the easiest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Okay, I get that. Sure, I’ll teach you.” She chuckled at how sweet young love is.

 

“Eonnie it’s not like that.” Jiyeon tried masking the real motive of her request. She's too shy to admit it to the older girl.

 

“If you say so. Anyways, what have you got in mind?” Smiling through the phone, completely understanding the young one's feelings.

 

“I’d like to cook breakfast for him. Can I come over now and learn?” Jiyeon sounded hopeful.

 

“Sure. Come over here. I’ll be waiting for you.”

 

“Thank you eonnie! Thank you so much! I’ll be there at ten.” She jumped excitedly and hang up.

 

‘Tifanny eonnie is nice.’  Jiyeon thought to herself and ran towards where Key’s house is located.

  

When she reached the front door of the house she was panting like a dog. She paused for a while before ringing the doorbell, trying very hard to catch her breath. Leaning on the door as she gets a hold of herself when suddenly the door opened and with the sudden loss of leverage, she found herself sprawled on the floor as she looked up on who opened the it.

 

 

“O-ppa!” surprised at who welcomed her, blushing to the roots of her hair as she wished that the ground would open up to swallow her.

 

“Jiyeon-ah!” An equally surprised Key took in the scene before him. Laughter began to boil up into his lips until finally he can’t hold it anymore.

 

Gripping his side, laughter erupted from deep inside his body as the girl on the floor was almost on the verge of tears due to embarrassment.

 

“Key what you are doing?!” Tiffany hurried towards Jiyeon and helped her up, glaring at Key.

 

“That is so unmanly of you, laughing at another person’s expense. I did not raised you up to act in an ungentlemanly manner! I am so disappointed right now.” She reprimanded Key who in turn bowed his head down, realizing his mistake.

 

“I’m sorry noona. I’m sorry Jiyeon-sshi.” Key managed to mix remorse into his voice.

 

“That’s better.” Tifanny ruffled Key’s hair in approval.

 

“Noona, don’t do that.” Key softly told her off.

 

“What? Are you big enough to be treated as a baby now?”  Tiffany raised her brow at him.

 

“Noona . . .  ."

 

“Araso. Let’s go Jiyeon-sshi. Let’s leave this young man to his manly manners and manly ways.” Tiffany ushered the young girl inside, leaving Key too shy to look up to the two women in his life walking away from him.

 

“Gomawo eonni.” Jiyeon finally said in relief.

 

“Let’s start fixing breakfast shall we? Lots of things to do. We have to prepare five servings of food excluding the two of us.” Grabbing two aprons on the hook giving the other to the young girl while she donned with her own.

 

“What do I have to do eonni?” Jiyeon asked, her excitement evident on the thought of preparing food for Key the previous incident completely forgotten.

 

“Well I’ve decided to teach you the basics first so bacon and eggs and bagels for now. And hot chocolates for beverage. You think you can handle those?”  She inquired, grabbing the necessary ingredients while she talked.

 

"Yes eonnie." Jiyeon followed the older, getting busy with her new mission.

 

The two women worked diligently for the next few minutes. With Tiffany’s vigilant directions, she was able to prevent little mishaps such as the almost burnt bacon she saved when Jiyeon had let the fire on too high or the egg shell that almost got included in the mixture of the scrambled egg that the younger was beating.

 

Tiffany taught her that an addition of a spoonful of milk for every egg would not only make the egg tastier but also make it fluffier ; that quick melting cheese is preferable than adding salt into the mixture. Or that Key prefers his milk chocolate drink with m&m’s rather than the powder chocolate as he doesn't like the taste of the powder’s remainings at the bottom of his cup.

 

In the middle of all this, Key tried making up for his previous actions by helping set up the table. But kept his distance as he would not want to disturb the two. He contented himself on watching the two important women of his life from a distance.

 

He almost ran up to Jiyeon when she burned her fingers from holding the freshly baked garlic bagels with her bare hands only to be beaten up by the sudden appearance of Taemin at her side. He frowned at this and he has no idea why.

 

When everything else was finished, he grudgingly went up to call the others for he does not wish to leave Jiyeon with Taemin following her every move like a lost puppy.

 

“Key! Call them all up for breakfast!” Tiffany noona’s voiced convinced him otherwise and quickly made his way to the bedrooms. The faster he gets them to come down, the quicker he’ll be with Jiyeon.

 

When everybody was already seated, Key noticed beads of sweat on Tiffany’s forehead. He reached up to her and gently wiped it off using the back of his hand.

 

“Noona, you’ve worked so hard for us. Thank you.”

 

“All for you my dongsaeng.” Tiffany pinched his cheek, her heart fluttered at his appreciation while Key blushed at the touch.

 

The action did not came unnoticed by the younger girl as she pouted but her attention was taken in by Taemin tugging her hand motioning to the seat beside him.

 

“Come sit beside me Jiyeon-sshi.”  She smiled and obliged at the invitation, missing the shadow that flitted across Key’s features.

 

They all settled down and started eating their breakfast unaware of each conflicting emotions running through each of their heads . . … . . or hearts. . .. . .  or . .. . ..  what the heck you know what I mean.

 

 

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

 

 

 

*Kolmilyo's Corner

Another chapter dear readers. 

We are ecstatically glad that you took a time to read our story and both snow_husky and I are doing everything to keep up with the updates as soon as we can. Although at times school would get in our way, rest assured that we are doing our outmost best so continue commenting. The box down below is just waiting to be filled up.

I'm personally glad of seeing my friends subscribing and for that I give you my love.

KAMSA everybody!     heart

 

 

 

snow_husky's secret corner:

Hi guys!!! Sorry for not updating these days, we just have so much homework to complete. So glad that there's a teachers' strike this Thursday so I can catch up all the work for my beloved readers XD Just like what my fantastic co-author said, thank you for reading this story and please do comment!!!! >.<

And please start our traditional *drumroll* to welcome another one of our new family members of 'Keybaby' - chocolat_elli!!!!!!!! Thank you SOOO much for subscribing!!!!! It makes kolmilyo and me sooo happy <3

chocolate_elli: Lol! Thank you so much for commenting! Yep, kolmilyo and I will consider that option. Maybe we'll make a poll later and decid who to pair Key with *wink wink* XD

MelodySovarez: Awww, thank you for the sweet comment!! I just saw the pictures by chance :P And of course the wonderful poster is made by kolmilyo >.<

P.S. If you didn't understand in chapter 12, SHINee and Tiffany are now living together. Jiyeon is still living in her own house :P