I DO!

"KEY BABY"

 No One's POV

“Noona, hurry up! We are gonna be late!”

 

“I'm coming! I'll be out in a second.”

 

After a few minutes, Tiffany came out of the waiting room with Jiyeon helping her with her long veil and the voluminous train of her gown.

 

When Key saw her, his mouth left hanging open at the sight of the beautiful bride resplendent in her white gown.

 

“Key baby, close your mouth. You might get your jaws locked if you'll keep it that way.” Tiffany and Jiyeon giggled.

 

“Noona! You are so beautiful! Wow!”

 

“Why thank you my baby. That's a great boost to my ego.” Tiffany pinched Key's cheeks playfully.

 

“Key oppa, what are you doing here? Your job is to assist Yunho oppa.” Jiyeon said, frowning a little.

 

“I know but Yunho hyeong asked me to check on you guys as the ceremony is already about to start. Are you ready now?”

 

“Yes we are.” The two ladies simultaneously replied.

 

“I'll go check the preparations outside eonnie and tell them that we are ready. Key oppa, stay with her for a while.” Jiyeon hurriedly went out of the room and left the two.

 

“Noona, I also came here because I wanted to tell you something before you go marry Yunho hyeong.” Key mumbled fidgeting on his place.

 

“What is it about my baby?” Tiffany sweetly smiled up to the boy she raised, looking so grown up in his purple shaded suit.

 

“I love you noona.”

 

“And I love you more Key.” And took the young boy in an embrace so tight that the lights are flickering on the younger boy's vision.

 

“Noona . . . . .. can't . . .. . . . . breathe.”

 

“Ooops sorry. It's just that I'll surely be missing you.”

 

“Noona, you are just going to be away for a month. I'll still be here when you guys are done with your honeymoon.”

 

“I know but it's the first time since a long time that we are going to be separated and I am worried about you.”

 

“Hmmm………. Getting wedding jitters are we? Noona, don't worry I'll be fine. I won't do anything to make you ashamed of me. And besides, I have SHINee with me so we are going to be taking care of each other on your absence.”

 

“Now I'm really worried.”

 

“If we keep on like this, Yunho hyeong might barge in any moment and think that some alien might have kidnapped you or something to that effect.”

 

“I see you're on his side now?” Raising her eyebrows affectionately.

 

“Noona, I agreed to him marrying you because I know how he loves you and would do everything to make you happy. And since I know that he is the one that you love, then how can I object to such?”

 

“Thank you my baby. You will always be my first man and the love of my life.”

 

“And you too are mine.” The two shared a loving smile.

 

“Hey by the way, what is that condition that you asked from  Yunho?”

 

“Madam you have to go to your position now. The ceremony is about to start. And same goes with you Key-shi.” The wedding coordinator interrupted the two.

 

“I'll see you at the altar noona. You look great!” With that, Key ran out of the room towards his place beside the groom.

 

“How is she?” Yunho asked the panting young man as he took his place as the groom's best man.

 

“Be patient hyeong, she's worth the wait.” The boy answered giving the nervous groom a pat on his back.

 

The organ started playing the Wedding March and the procession of flower girls wearing lilac shade cute gowns started dropping flower petals as they marched to the red carpeted aisle.

There at the end of the procession stood the lovely bride in glittering white as she floated slowly towards her waiting groom. Her face radiant with happiness as she looks at her groom while the other could not believe the beauty that is walking towards him as he waited in anticipation.

 

The couple could not spare their attention towards the ceremony as they kept looking at each almost missing their responses when the priest asked for their replies. When their wedding vows were recited, the two got so tongue tied and tears of happiness flowed from both their faces.

 

Yunho wiped the tears away off his beautiful brides cheeks while Key secretly gave him a tissue to wipe his own.

 

People who attended the ceremony were all teary eyed when the two lovers finished with their vows and the whole church erupted in loud applause when it ended.

 

It was a very solemn and heart filled wedding ceremony. And then they kissed.

 

 

At the reception, the SHINee boys rendered a song for the newlyweds which was received with great enthusiasm.

 

When the bouquet was tossed by the bride, everyone was so happy when it landed on Jiyeon's hands.

 

“Nice catch Jiyeon-shi!” Jonghyun said, clapping and nudging Key by poking the younger using his elbow just below the other's ribs affectionately.

 

“You know what that means right?”  Onew chimmed in.

 

“Yeah, you are going to be the next one to walk down the aisle.” Minho said happily.

 

“I'm still too young to get married.” She replied shyly, blushing deeply as she bowed her head down.

 

“Stop teasing her hyeongs.” Key defended the young girl.

 

“Look, it's Yunho hyeong's time to throw in the garter come on let's go!” Taemin excitedly stood up as he was about to take off.

 

“Oh no you don't.” Minho held on to him by the waist.

 

“Hyeong, I am just going to help Key hyeong get that garter." Taemin whispered to Minho's ear.

 

“Good idea.” Minho agreed and made a gesture towards Onew and Jonghyun talking silently with their eyes.

 

When Yunho tossed the garter up in the air, Jonghyun, Onew, Minho and Taemin boxed all the other men aside giving Key a full open field, the garter easily landing on the palm of his hands.

 

The hall erupted with cheers as Jiyeon and Key where pushed towards the center of the stage for the traditional romantic dance together with the newlyweds.

 

“Ah, my baby grew up so fast!” Tiffany said as she leaned her head to her husband's chest as they danced to the sweet melody of Love of my Life by Southborder.

 

“I think we are to have a daughter-in-law soon and after that grandchildren.” Yunho said hugging his wife closer to him as they sway slightly to the beat of the song.

 

“Yeobo! I'm too young to become a grandmother. Key is not going to do that to me this early.” She playfully slaps her husband's arm.

 

“You'll be the most beautiful grandmother in the whole world when that happens jagiya.” He tugged her closer to his embrace.

 

“And you'll be the spoiler grandfather in the whole world.” Tiffany pinched her husband's nose.

 

“Hey you two, you just got married now you're talking of being grandparents. Give me a break I'm still in high school for God's sake.” Key butted in.

 

The couple bursted with laughter.

 

The celebration continued happily and when it was time for the happy couple to depart for their honeymoon, the whole hall cheered as they exited wishing them safe journey and happiness.

 

But just about before reaching the car, Key took hold of Yunho's arm.

 

“Remember my condition hyeong.”

 

“I'll do my best and give you a baby brother.”

 

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILLY EVER AFTER . . . . . . . . . . ERRR . . .. . . .  and this happened. . . . .

 

“Yunho! You are never to get near me again! You'll be sleeping outside from now on!"

 

"DOCTOR! GIVE ME EPIDURAL NOW!”

 

“Come on madam, just one more push, I can see you are crowning. . . .. . one hard push madam!”

 

“GYahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

 

“Uhahhhhhhhhhhh!”

 

“Mr. and Mrs. Jung, it's a healthy baby boy!”

 

BLAGAG!

 

“Mr. Jung! Mr. Jung! . . .. . . Nurse, ammonia . … . .”

 

“Yeobo! You prick, get up from down there!"

 

 

NOW REALLY THIS IS THE END!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Kolmilyo's Rambling

"All things must come to pass."

snow_husky and I would like to thank you all for taking your time out to read this story.

To all our subscribers, may we see your names again in all our future works be it together or otherwise. It's always good to know that we are being followed.

To all our commenters, we thank you for the courage and for giving us the will to continue writing. Trully you are the air that allows us to breath.

To the silent readers, the time that you took in reading this story is a boost on our moral. We hope that we'll hear from you on our next encounter.

To EVERYBODY . ...... ... KAMSAHAMNIDA!

 

snow_husky's secret corner:

Woah, the story has finished! *applause* I hope you've enjoyed it and thank you to kolmilyo for working with me! XD It's the best experience ever!

 

P.S. (from Kolmilyo)

I've made a story request shop and in needing for you affection.

Please support me and do make your request.

Here;s the link :

 

 

STORY LABORATORY - hallyu - main story image

 

heartheartheartheart

heartheartheart

heartheart

heart