The Kiss of Punishment

"KEY BABY"

Key's POV

I ran downstairs to get the door with Jonghyun and Taemin following me. Onew and Minho were still eating the cake. Haha, such cake lovers~~~

With a pull, I opened the door.

And froze.

"Hello?? You still in there??" Tiffany knocked my head softly.

"Of...course! Hi noona! I didn't know you were gonna come." I shook my head and ushered her in the house.

"Hi noona!" Jonghyun said cheerfully as he grinned.

"Hi Jjong!" Tiffany replied equally cheerfully.

Tiffany noona knew us ever since forever! She helped me when my mum and dad first left. She's like my real noona.

"Hi little Taemin!" Tiffany squealed. She got hold of Taemin's face and started pinching it.

"Hi.....Tiffany.....noona....."Taemin greeted her with some difficulty because she was still squeezing his face.

"I'm....not.....a....doll!" Taemin protested.

"So now you know how I feel when Jonghyun plays with my face." I whispered in his ear before leaving him in the claws of Tiffany noona.

"HEEELLLPP MEEEEE MINHO!!!!!" Taemin shouted. Minho dashed downstairs as quick as a flash.

"What do you think you're doing?" Minho asked coldly at Tiffany. He grabbed her hands and threw them down from Taemin's face.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpXUNDLIZdipQyyiJijS9

"Are you alright Taeminnie?" Minho asked kindly as he touched Taemin's face carefully. There were already faint red marks appearing on his beautiful face.

"Yeah, I'm ok now hyung." Taemin assured Minho.

The atmosphere was now a little awkward. Minho doesn't know Tiffany noona yet. They never met because Minho just joined our group last year. We can never see Tiffany in university or at my house because she was always busy with homework. That's why I was so surprised when she came over to my house today.

"Yah! Aish~~ How can you be so mean to noona??" Jonghyun yelled. He walked up to Minho and grabbed his collar with force.

"Anyone who hurts Taeminnie can go to hell." Minho replied, again using his cold voice. Minho slapped away Jonghyun's hand and smoothed down his collar. He looked at Jonghyun with his death glare. The strange thing about Minho is that he never shouts or fight if he's angry. He just looks at us with his famous death glare.

"She wasn't hurting him! She was just playing with him!" Jonghyun defended. Oh no........I could feel a fight was about to come on.

"Hey guys, don't start fighting on my birthday!" I said, pretending to be angry, as I quickly stood between Minho and Jonghyun, trying to put some distance between them two.

"SORRY KEY BABY!" Jonghyun and Minho instantly apologised and relaxed. Phew~~If they two really started fighting, it would become a disaster. And of course it'll make Taemin and Tiffany noona really awkward.

"I'm really sorry baby, I just got a little overboard." Jonghyun hugged me tightly.

"It's alright hyung, just don't start fighting again." I said as I patted his back. I looked at Minho and saw him staring at Tiffany with his death glare.

"Minho hyung, this is Tiffany noona. She's in the same university as us." I introduced Tiffany to Minho.

"Sorry dongsaeng, I didn't mean to hurt Taemin. I was just getting to excited, sorry." Tiffany apologised sincerely to Minho. Aigoo~~~Don't be so serious on my birthday! It's just a little misunderstanding!

"Hmph!" Minho said and dragged Taemin behind him as they went upstairs.

Minho loves Taemin even more than himself. No one knows why. But one thing is for sure : None of them are gay. They are just super good friends that care for each other. Just like how they all care for me.

"Maybe I should just go?" Tiffany suggested as she turned to the door.

"No noona! You just came! Go after dinner!" I quickly took hold of Tiffany's right arm. I winked at Jonghyun and he quickly took hold of Tiffany's left arm. We escourted her upstairs into my room so she could abandon the idea of going.

"Minho hyung, it's not Tiffany's fault. She's just so happy to see us. Please forgive her and be friends with her, ok?" I pleaded with Minho softly.

"But Keybaby, she hurt Taemin's face! It's still red." Minho said. He pointed at Taemin and I gasped. Red finger marks were spread across his cheeks. Wow, Tiffany noona really has strong hands.

"But Tiffany is really nice to us, please Minho. Can you just do it for me? Ne?" I trained my puppy eyes on him.

"Anything for you Keybaby." Minho at last agreed. He ruffled my hair playfully and I smiled at him.

"You're the best!" I said happily.

"What?? Minho's the best?? Then how about me?!" Jonghyun heard what I said to Minho and asked, making an exaggerated sad face.

"Umm....you're the second best!" I said after thinking for a long time.

"WHAT?! I'm only SECOND???" Jonghyun exclaimed. His mouth was open SO wide that ten thousand crocodiles could have fit inside comfortably. I think I got my laughing gas back! Jonghyun's expressions are just so funny!

"Uhh, you guys are all the best!" I smiled cheekily at Minho, Taemin, Onew and Jonghyun.

"Hmph, that's better!" Taemin, Onew and Jonghyun snorted. Tiffany noona and Minho burst out with laughter. Then they quickly stopped after realising that they were laughing with each other. Minho hesitantly walked over to her.

"Uhh, I heard you were Keybaby's friend. Sorry for being mean to you." Minho said as he bowed 90 degrees to her.

"Oh it's really alright. It's my fault anyway! I hope Taemin is going to be alright." Tiffany quickly stood up and bowed slightly to Minho.

I smiled at them joyfully because I knew that they were going to go along just fine.

"Onew hyung, did you buy my icecream?" I turned to Onew and asked with confusion as I remembered my mint icecream with choc chip on top.

"Yep, I put it in the freezer downstairs." Onew replied from a mouth-full of cake.

"Really??? Oh, I love you hyung!" I rushed up to him and hugged him like a koala hugging a tree. I thought he only used the excuse of buying icecream to get out of the room so he could get the cake. I didn't know that he really went out to buy it for me.

"@!#%&^*$@!@#$^%#@^$*" Onew said unclearly.

"What?" I asked. His mouth was too full so I can't hear a word he just said.

"I said, I'm going to choke if you keep on hugging me like this!" Onew swallowed the cake and said.

"Oh, sorry hyung!" I let go and planted a quicky kiss on his cheeks before going downstairs to get my icecream.

Ohhhh, dear icecream~~~ I'm coming for you! Don't be scared, mummy is coming!!!!! I flew towards the double-doored refrigerator and opened the left-hand side door.

OMG.........I THINK I'M ABOUT TO FAINT! There it was! It lied peacefully in the spacious freezer. Its smooth body was coated with ice. I touched its body, sweeping away all the ice. I took it out of the fridge and looked at it dreamily.

"I can't believe I lived 5 days without you!" I said as I stared at it hungrily. Then, I twisted the wrapper off the icecream and used my way of eating icecream and gobbled all the icecream down in 2 minutes and 20 seconds flat.

My way of eating icecream (it tastes the best this way!):

  1. Get rid of all the icecream wrapper.
  2. the icecream for at least for 2 minutes.
  3. Suddenly stuff all the icecream in your mouth. (If you can't, then just stuff as much as you can!)
  4. Munch munch munch..........
  5. Swallow it whole!
  6. Feel it sliding down to your stomach.........it's still cold on the way to your stomach!

(Note: Please don't use my way of eating icecream if you have a lot of decaying tooth, sensitive teeth or teeth that decays easily.)

After finishing my delicious icecream, I went back upstairs to join the party.

"Keybaby, you didn't leave any icecream for your Jjong?" Jonghyun asked me.

"Nope!" I said and patted Jonghyun's head with sympathy.

"Then I can only taste it this way!" Jonghyun said, a mischievious glint in his eyes.

How he would taste it if it's already gone?Maybe he tries to make me vomit it back out? But then surely he won't taste my vomit........or would he???

 He suddenly walked towards me, hugged me tight with his muscular arms and pressed his face closer and closer. Along with his face, his lips came closer and closer as well.

Suddenly, I realised what he was going to do.

"Nooo!!!!! I don't want my precious first kiss to be gone!!!!!" I shouted as waved around, trying to escape.

"Hehehe, that's the kiss of punishment!" Jonghyun laughed and pressed his face closer.

I scrunched my eyes shut as I realised I can't stop him. My heart was beating so fast, as if I just ran two billion miles.

"Hey, that's MY Keybaby!" Minho shouted. I opened my eyes and saw Onew blocking Jonghyun's lips with his hands. Minho hurried to my side and dragged me away from Bling Bling.

"^%*%^&$!#^$%$#%&" Jonghyun's voice was muffled by Onew's hands.

"At least let me kiss the baby!" Jjong said when Onew removed his hands. Tiffany noona laughed. Her laugh was really nice, just like a little bell tinkling.

"Keybaby is OUR baby, not just yours!"Minho and Onew said together.

"Keybaby, tell them that you only love me!" Jonghyun said to me.

"I only love...........MY FRIENDS!" I announced.

Minho, Onew and Taemin laughed. Jonghyun looked at me grumpily. I went over to him and patted his shoulder to make sure that he won't be angry with me later. Not that he would ever be seriously angry with me.

"You don't want Jonghyun hyung to be sad, right?" Jonghyun asked me. His face tried his puppy eyes and sad face again. I cupped his face with my hands. He's just sooo cute!

"Nope." I shook my head.

"Then you need to kiss me." Jonghyun stated, as if that's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Ok." I said obediently and kissed his forehead.

"Ohhh, I'm in heaven~~~" Jonghyun said in an exaggerated dreamy voice. He danced around the room clumsily.

"I want a kiss from Keybaby too!" Minho and Onew said immediately.

"I want one from hyung as well!" Taemin added.

They walked closer and closer to me. Oh no.......I quickly turned around and fled. They started chasing me with their lips pursed.

"Hahaha!!!" I laughed. They're so adorable. Finally after 10 minutes of chasing around, we all flopped down onto my bed, tired out of our wits.