BWOH???!!! We're Going To Do WHAT With Keybaby???!!!!

"KEY BABY"

Key's POV

I threw myself on the bed once I got home. Today's events nearly scared me half to death! I never knew Jiyeon would protect the present like that.....She didn't even stop herself from falling just because she had to protect it! Which only could mean one thing.......She loves me.

Of course I knew that from the beginning, but I didn't know she loved me so much! At first I took it as a joke since Jiyeon is still a kid and she only likes me because I'm handsome (kekeke, sorry for being so narcisistic). But then now I've realised that it's not purely just because of my looks. If it was only for mere looks, she wouldn't protect the cake with her own life on the line!

"Keybaby, what are you thinking?" Minho asked as he sat on my bed, making it bounce up and down.

"Nothing. My mind is blank, hyung." I lied. I don't think this matter is suitable to be discussed with everyone. I mean, no one could stop Jiyeon from loving me, so what's the point of telling everyone about that?

"Yeah right! I've known you for so long that I can detect a lie from you!" Minho lightly punched my arm.

"Hahaha, really?" I sat up and climbed onto Minho's broad back.

"Aigoo, is our Keybaby thinking about love?" Minho asked as he carried me around the room with me squealing like a crazy girl.

"......Of course not! What are you talking about??" I said as calmly as I could and covered Minho's eyes.

"Yah! I can't see!" Minho shouted and started walking blindly. I held onto him for my dear life.

"Turn left, walk 4 steps, turn right!" I instructed.

"Ne, your majesty!" Minho bowed, nearly making me fall off.

"Ok, we're here." I said and uncovered Minho's eyes.

"Wow!" Minho exclaimed as he looked at the painting in front of him with awe.

I drew it mainly because I was bored but then I thought Taemin and Minho looked nice together so I drew them. Now that I think of it, I should have drawn all of us in it. It would be a nice family 'photo'.

"Is this for me?" Minho asked and turned his head eagerly to look at me.

"Of course not!" I said, my fingers busy playing with his hair.

"Oh...ok then...." Minho's smile drooped, the joy and excitement disappearing from his face completely.

"It's for you AND Taemin!" I replied happily.

"Really??! Thank you Keybaby!" The happiness returned to his face as he held the painting and danced around.

"Hyung, I need to get down now. Need ice cream!" I patted his shoulder.

"Oh! Right." Minho carefully lowered his body so my feet could touch the ground. I climbed down and ran towards the freezer.

Ice cream~~~Once again, I come to you~~~Yummy~~~

"Mmm? Jonghyun, why are you here?" I asked as I tilted my head. Why is everyone coming to my house today???

"Wait a second......." My eyes widened with shock. I sped towards him, nearly colliding into him.

"Wae?" Jonghyun asked, still the ice cream in his hand.

"YAAAHH!!!!! DID YOU JUST EAT MY ICE CREAM???!!!" I shrieked like an opera singer with a bad throat.

"Uhh...." Jonghyun looked at the ice cream in his hand blankly, "I guess......"

"............WHAT DO YOU MEAN I GUESS??!! YOU ATE IT! IT'S A FACT!" I looked solemnly at the half-bitten ice cream in his hand as I resisted the urge to pout my lips like a kid.

"Yah, yah, don't be so mean! Can't you even give an ice cream to your hyung?" Jonghyun joked and ruffled my hair.

"Hmph!" I snorted and abruptly sat on the kitchen bench.

"Aigoo, our Keybaby is so easily angered. Here! I'll give it back to you." Jonghyun offered me the spit-covered, half-eaten, half-melted ice cream. He ate all the choco-chips already!

"No thanks!" I edged further away from the ice cream.

"Oh come on, didn't you want it before?" Jonghyun leaned closer, pressing the ice cream dangerously near my face.

"Nooo!!! I don't want it anymore!" I said frantically and tried to move even further away. Unfortunately, I can't. My was already 3/4 in the air, if I keep on moving, I'll fall down the bench for sure!

"Of course you do! Here you go!" Jonghyun smiled like a bad boy and came even closer.

Oh no....There's only one thing left to do.

"ONEW HYUNG!!!!!!!!" I screamed for help. Since Jonghyun and Minho were already here, Onew must be here as well!

"Wae, Keybaby?" Onew walked in casually.

"Jonghyun is shoving ice cream in my face!!!!" I cried, alarmed as Jonghyun came EVEN closer.

My face was THIS close to touching it!!!!!

"Aish, Jonghyun, stop being mean to my Keybaby." Onew walked towards me and took the ice cream from Jonghyun.

"Phew~~~Thanks Onew." I felt a wave of relief.

"Mmm, this is yummy! Key really has good taste." Onew commented as he munched on my ice cream.....which Jonghyun just covered with his spit......

"Uhhh, Onew....you know I didn't eat that ice cream?" I asked cautiously while I backed away from him. Onew hyung always likes to eat food with me. Since he thinks I'm still a kid, he doesn't mind eating what I just ate.

"Hmm? You didn't eat it?" Onew asked with confusion but still continued to the ice cream.

"Nae.....Jonghyun ate it before I could reach it......And....uhhh.....it's totally covered with his saliva...." I said and quickly hid behind the kitchen door. Jonghyun scrambled next to me.

An awkward second later.......

"BWOOOOHHHH?!!!!!!!!!!" Onew screamed louder than I could ever imagine.

Then, I heard the rubbish bin opening and closing. The taps were as Onew tried to make the icecream he ate come back out. I could hear him rinsing his mouth again and again. Silently, I counted how many times he rinsed. 20? 50? It sounded like eternity.

Finally, Onew stopped. I poked my head out from the door and peeked at him. Onew was panting heavily, water dripping down from his chin.

"Yah...Onew....what's the difference between Key and me?? You can eat his food but not mine?" Jonghyun walked out from behind the door and said with a hint of hurt. His pride must've been injured.

"Yeah, cause Key is still a baby! He's only 20!" Onew said matter-of-factly. His lips were swollen from all the rinsing and rubbing.

Keke, Onew hyung looked like a bewildered anteater.....XD

"Hey, everyone!!! I have an announcement to make! Gather together!!!!" I shouted before Jonghyun could reply Onew.

Taemin and Minho walked out from my study room. Shinee, not including me, looked at me expectantly as they waited for what I was going to say.

"Hyungs and Taemin kiddo, I have an idea....." I dragged out the sentence.

"Hurry up Key hyung, I'm curious." Taemin said. His eyes glinted brightly. Keke, Taemin's always so cute!

"Why don't you guys......come and......live with me?" I said. That was the decision I made and I'm sure I would never regret it! It would be soo fun living with Shinee!!!

"Live with you?? As in together in this house??" Minho's eyes bulged out with surprise.

"Nae!" I smiled happily and was caught off-handed at their reactions.

Minho's eyes continued to bulge out. When I say bulge out, I meant that I was so sure that they were going to drop onto the floor that I rushed to his side and tried to catch them in my hands.

Onew stared blankly at us, clearly not sure what just happened. Taemin's face glowed with excitement as he smiled like he won the hip-hop contest at school, which he actually did.

Jonghyun's eyes darted this way and that. His lips stretched into a bad-boy smile. Hmm, this is not a good sign. He must've thought of some pranks to play on me. I backed away instinctively.

"So do you agree or not? I thought it would be nice to always be with you guys." I smiled.

"BWOH??!! We're going to live with Keybaby?!" Onew suddenly realised what was happening around him. The rest of Shinee, including me this time, whacked his head lightly.

"Ouch....meanies! I was just a little bit slow....." Onew pursed his lips and rubbed the 4 bumps on his head gently.

I couldn't help but laugh. It was just SO funny! Soon, all of them joined in my laughter, even Onew.

"So bring all your luggages tomorrow and come live with me!" I said with a final tone in my voice.

The rest of Shinee nodded their heads with determination, as if they were going to accomplish a great task. I laughed out loud again.

Having such great hyungs and a cute dongsaeng is the best thing that can happen!

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

To Subscribers:

*trumpets please!!!* Please welcome joonjiyeon and CerilynBam!!!!! They are joining are 'Keybaby' family!!!! Thank you guys so much for subscribing, kolmilyo and I are very happy and are absolutely curious of your comments!!! (Right, kolmilyo? Keke) So don't forget to comment after you've read the new updated chapters!!!

Anniee: Thank you so much for commenting!!!! Lol, the lady in this story will be.....*drumroll*......keep on reading and you'll know! Keke! From my memory, you didn't subscribe yet, right? So come on and subscribe and join this Keybaby family! Kekeke XD

CiinXinLuvsEuu: SOMEONE is laughing like a mental person! Hahaha, lol, I'm just kidding. Thank you for commenting!!! Even though you just laughed XD But it was nice to 'hear' your laugh >.<

 

Guess who wrote this chapter? Yep, you got it right, it was me - snow_husky! Kekeke! Next chapter is going to be written by kolmilyo, (right? XD) so please be anticipated!!! And thank you to all readers who commented and subscribed for this story!!! Kolmilyo and I greatly appreciate it!!! Saranghae! <3