Love . . . .. . . pishhhh . .. .. .. EASY.!?

"KEY BABY"

 Key's POV

 

I came home anticipating a good tasty dinner that Tiffany noona always manages to create. I was goofing around with Jonghyun and Onew on our way home. Taemin and Minho said they’d be home later as they have to go somewhere to a place unknown to us. It got me worried for a time but since it’s Minho who is taking care of my baby son, I put my mind to rest.

 

“So where do you think Taemin and Minho headed to?” Onew questioned out of the blue.

 

“Maybe Minho will finally tell Taemin.” Jonghyun suggested. It perked up my interest instantly.

 

“Tell Taemin what?” I inquired both of them.

 

The sudden glance that Jonghyun gave to Onew made me more agitated for some unknown reason. I saw Onew’s discomfort by avoiding my eyes and so does Jonghyun.

 

“Tell Taemin what?  . . .. . . Tell Taemin what?  . . .. . . Tell Taemin what?  . . .. . . Tell Taemin what???!!!  . . .. . “ I barraged both of them, swinging their arms back and forth.

 

“Alright, alright, hold your horses Key baby.” Jonghyun held me in place as I kept tugging the both of them, demanding answers to my enquiry.

 

“Promise me you won’t go ballistic first.” Onew brushed a stray hair out of my eyes and looked at me straight. I felt an impending doom to what they are about to say.

 

 

However, I just continued looking from one to another.

 

 

“Is Minho sick? Is Taemin leaving? What?  . .. . .What?. . . . What? . .. . .. Tell me already!”  I said rapidly, dying to know the secret that the rest of SHINee know but eluded me.

 

“Promise us first that you’d remain open-minded about this.” Onew emphasised while Jonghyun nodded in agreement.

 

“Okay! I promise. Now tell me!” I crossed my fingers behind my back as I don’t think I would be able to truly live up to that promise so I mentally prepared myself for the onslaught.

 

“Have you ever took notice on how Minho treats Taemin?”  Onew asked me.

 

“Well . . … he gives more attention to Taemin’s needs and always try so hard to be always there for him. Almost the same way he does for me.” I told him, still not understanding the point to such question.

 

Almost is the root word Key. Now think about it. I know you’ll be able to find answers to your questions.” Jonghyun pressed on.

 

I pondered on my thoughts on the times I’m with Minho and Taemin especially since the time all five of us lived together in the same roof. Aish! . . . . . I’ve been too preoccupied with my thoughts of Jiyeon and Tiffany noona. What was it that I missed?

 

“Come on Key, think harder.” Jonghyun pressured me.

 

“How can I think when you keep pestering me. Shut up and let me think quietly for a while!”  I shot back at him.

 

“Think about the way Minho glances at Taemin, or the way he reacts when Taemin is near him.” Onew suggested.

 

I did just that. The sudden pink tinges on Minho’s check when his hand accidentally brushes over Taemin's . .. . . .the soft look that he would give Taemin while listening to the younger talk . . . . . the way he would be agitated when Taemin fails to come home on time  . . .. . . .then it dawned on me finally!

 

“Minho wants to look after Taemin more than any of us!” I smiled at my realization.

 

Onew and Jonghyun burst out laughing. I looked at them quizzically but joined them nonetheless.

 

“I’ll see to it that I won’t get in the way of Minho then. He can take care of my son for as long as he want.” I informed them that made them go through another fit of laughter, tears were already streaming down from their eyes as they laughed hysterically.

 

“Come on guys! It’s not that funny! Heck not even the slightest bit funny!” I spat at them irritably.

 

“Really Key that's what you've came up with? “ Jonghyun wheezed as he held to the stitch on his side, laughing like the crazy dino that he is.

 

“So you think that Minho wants to take care of Taemin exclusively?” I nodded at Onew while he was trying to control his laughter.

 

“What do you think is the reason behind that exclusivity that Minho desires?” The dino pabo asked me again.

 

To this I am sure of my answer. There was no need for me to think about it further.

 

“Because Minho loves Taemin.” I blurted out smugly.

 

The two stopped suddenly and looked at me in disbelief. I held up my chin up in the air and looked at the both of them with victory. After a while they burst out laughing as hard as ever.

 

“Not funny really.” I stomped my feet this time. I’m really pissed off with the two of them. I was about to walk out on them, throwing tantrums when Onew held me back to my place.

 

“ You don’t find it unsual that Minho-loves-Taemin?” He asked me, restraining his laughter inside.

 

His eyes were bulging from trying to rein in his laughter, making him look just like the chicken he loves.....or maybe more like a chicken that needs to pee but can't find the bathroom.

 

“I’m actually glad about that. I mean who could take care of Taemin more than I could. I definitely would not trust this dino-puppy here or you chicken-maniac. No offense meant but I don’t want Taemin to be on constant diet of fried chicken.” I enumerated pointedly at Onew.

 

“Hey, I’m not a dino-puppy!” The extinct one complained.

 

“You think we should be blunt about this?” Onew directed his question to the extinct specie, ignoring the recent complaint.

 

Jonghyun approached me and put his arms around me, hugging me......well, to be exact, suffocating me.

 

“Key, Minho loves Taemin in far deeper reason than that of a friend.” Onew said.

 

“Yeah, of course I know that. It’s the same way I feel about the both of you. I love you like my blood brothers and so does Minho and Taemin.” I said, wondering why they are making such a fuss over this. Sheeesh!

 

“Key, Minho loves Taemin like,  . . . .. . “  Onew hesitated as Jonghyun released me from his embrace and smiled at me.

 

“Minho and Taemin sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. . . . . . .” Jonghyun chanted then, puckering his lips up towards my own.

 

“Eww! Dino germs!” I ran away from him.

 

We ran till we reached our doorstep. The two of them yelling back panting. I burst the door opened, gasping for air while laughing at the two slowpokes lagging behind me like century old turtles.

 

What welcomed me home completely wiped away the happiness in my heart as I saw Tiffany noona in the arms of Yunho........locked in a kiss.

 

Onew and Jonghyun finally arrived and just like me, left hanging with our mouths open at the sight before us.

 

NOONA!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

*Kolmilyo's Rambling

 

ANNYEONG!

 

"snow_husky" delegated me the task of continuing with this story.

I  felt elated, honored and pressured all at the same time for the trust she had bestowed upon me.

I will try my utmost best to meet her's and you our readers expectations.

She would still be with me all throughout acting as my editor for I'm having difficulty writing fluffy stories normally. I'm weird that way.

She made me love Tiffany while I made her love Yunho. We have a very symbiotic relationship.

I hope that you all would continue reading and commenting and subscribing on this story.

On my part, I will write as much as I can to make it worth your while.

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA!

heart