Nightmare on Elm street.

"KEY BABY"

 Jiyeon's POV

 

When I came over the weekend to Key oppa's house I've noticed the gloomy atmosphere that surrounded him.

 

Since I can't get any information from him,  I've decided to ask Minho oppa what the matter is. What happened to Key oppa that made him this sad.

 

"Minho oppa, why is Key oppa sad?" I asked him while helping him put the dishes back to the cupboard after our lunch that day.

 

"Well, Tiffany noona got back together with her old boyfriend and Key seems to be affected by it."

 

"Why would that bother Key oppa then? If that would make Tiffany noona happy, why shouldn't Key oppa be happy for her?"

 

"I don't particularly know what happened before but Taemin told me a little about it when I asked him last night." He replied, taking the plate that I have been drying with a towel and placed it neatly back on the shelf.

 

"So what happened back then?" I urged him to go on.

 

"Apparently, Yunho hyung, Tiffany noona's first love and now boyfriend again, left Tiffany noona and migrated to the states for a time without telling noona the reason why he left her."

 

"He did what?" I asked incredulously.

 

"He and Tiffany noona were supposed to elope back then but due to miscommunication, they were not able to meet and left noona without telling her the reason why he suddenly left." He added.

 

"And when that Yunho guy came back knocking on the door, eonnie just accepted him back just like that?! God I cannot believe eonnie could be such a fool for love." I grunted disapprovingly.

 

"Actually, Key, Jonghyun hyung and Onew hyung saw the two kissing yesterday when they got home from school."

 

"What?!" I gave a surprised gasp.

 

"Seemingly, he has his reason and when he explained everything to noona, she accepted him right back."

 

"She did? When did that happen?" I asked, not believing what I'm hearing right now.

 

"Yesterday at the library, they saw each other again after two years of non-communication. Talk about serendipity."

 

"Oh, I remember that guy!" I realised suddenly.

 

"Have you met Yunho hyung then?" Minho oppa asked me.

 

"Aniyo, I just saw him on my way to the library earlier yesterday. More like a glimpse of him really."

 

"What does he looks like?" Minho oppa inquired.

 

"He seems decent and really good looking but it was not a long enough meeting for me to come up with a real impression as Key oppa walked out immediately and I followed him then."

 

"I wonder what he's like to make Tiffany noona fall for him all this time?"  Minho wondered and I shared the same feeling, nodding my head in agreement.

 

"So Key oppa is upset now because of that? I honestly cannot blame him."

 

"I guess so." Minho seems quite unsure.

 

I guess I just have to find a way to lift Key oppa's spirit up. He's disappointed right now. I wonder what would make him happy?

 

"Aha!" I shouted with enthusiasm.

 

"Jiyeon-shi! You startled me." Minho jerked from his position, almost dropping a plate that he was holding.

 

"I'm sorry Minho oppa, I just had an idea on how to make Key oppa happy again even if it's just for a while." I bowed to him in remorse.

 

"And what is that may I ask?" Raising his eyebrow asking me.

 

"How about we do a movie marathon of the "Nightmare on Elm Street" series? Good, right?" I jumped merrily on my place.

 

"I think that would be a good idea. Although Key hates scary movies, he loves them too. Not only him but also Taeminnie." Giving me a naughty smile as he agreed to my suggestion.

 

"Hmmmmmm . . . . . . . . . something is in it with this to you Minho oppa." I smiled slyly at him.

 

"Let's go buy some snacks then and get the movies. We'll both surprise the two of them." Ignoring my comment and with that, Minho oppa pushed me out of the kitchen towards the door grabbing his wallet swiftly.

 

I think there's more to this than making Key oppa forget his problems. It has something to do with Taemin too. I thought, while he led me outside. Something fishy is going on here and I'm not talking about Donghae oppa of SuJu.

 

After we've gone back from our expedition, with all our goodies, we gathered everyone out to the living room and started with our movie marathon. I conveniently sat next to Key oppa while Minho oppa sat right next to Taemin who is seated on my other side. This is going to be one interesting ride.

 

As the movie unfolds, I was so frightened out of my guts that I was not even aware I was already clutching at Key oppa for dear life and his arms are wrapped around me tightly as we both held on to each other. Our screams were loud enough to wake the dead added to that of Taemin's.

 

"Key, can I sit beside you?" Jonghyun oppa said as I think he too is as frightened as we are.He quickly wormed his way in between Key oppa and I, separating us to my disgust, already missing Key oppa's warmth.

 

 

"Hey, Jonghyunie oppa! That's my comfort place!" I protested, pouting.

 

"But it's mine too. Why don't we just share Key then." He pulled me closer to him, being in between me and Key oppa.

 

"I want to sit beside Key oppa!" I shoved him to some distance away from Key oppa.

 

"Our Jiyeon-shi is very strong!" Key oppa laughed his tinkling laughter.

 

"How could you do this to your oppa?" Jonghyun oppa said, disbelieving with the strength I just showed.

 

"She sure is. Let's go sit on the floor with me instead, Jonghyun." Onew hyung abandoned the easy chair and cuddled with the rest of us on the floor.

 

I mouthed him a silent 'Thank you!'

 

"Taemin, you want some banana milk? You seem parched." Minho asked Taemin who is by the way already sitting comfortably on his lap.

 

"Yes hyung and give one to Jiyeon too. I think she needs one just like me." Taemin nodded.

 

"I'll go get something for everybody then." Minho oppa went to the kitchen hurriedly and Taemin scuttled closer to Key oppa and me grabbing one of my hand to his own.

 

"Taemin, go wait for Minho. Stop clinging to Jiyeon. You're giving her a death grip. I don't want to see her all bruised up." With that Key unclasped Taemin's hand from mine and tucked it with his. I felt my heart skipped a bit and lay contentedly inside Key oppa's arms.

 

"Don't worry Minnie, I'm back." Minho oppa came with the drinks and gave each one of us our share.

 

After that, he scooped Taemin back to his lap and Taemin leaned closer to his chest and cuddled on his arms.

 

The movie went on and at times when I am frightened, I would always feel the reassuring arms of Key oppa around me.

 

This is by far the best movie ever!

 

Nightmare on Elm street is the most romantic movie in the whole world! 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

 

*Kolmilyo's Rambling

Thank you all for continuing reading this but I sure am missing your comments.

Heck I don't even know if I'm doing a good or bad job with this story.

I really need your reactions so please say something.

I'll be waiting . . ... . .. 

 

*Note to snow_husky

SARANGHAEYO!  heart