Jiyeon

"KEY BABY"

Key's POV

"Oppa!" Jiyeon cried and ran towards me. Uh oh, it's her again......That little noisy dongsaeng that sticks to me like bubblegum.

"Hehe, our Jiyeon likes Keybaby very much." Jonghyun said with a bad boy smile. I sighed mentally. Everytime Jiyeon comes, the rest of Shinee acts weird, as if she and I are couples. It's not that I don't like her. I do. She's really cute and nice. But sometimes, she's just too much.

"Hmph, Jonghyun oppa is a meanie~~" Jiyeon said with a cute voice as she pouted.

"But isn't Jonghyun oppa saying the truth?" Jonghyun replied.

"Hmph!" Jiyeon blushed and hid behind Minho's back.

I sighed again. Even Jiyeon likes to act as if we're couples. This joke is kind of getting too far. What if Tiffany noona hears?! To be honest, I really like Tiffany noona. And I don't know if it's bf and gf love or just sibling love. I just really like her.

"Hello? What are you thinking about?" Jiyeon waved her hand infront of my face. That gesture was so familiar. That's what Tiffany noona did.....

"Nothing." I plastered a smile on my face and continued to walk towards our classes.

"Oppa, do you think Jiyeon is noisy?" Jiyeon said as she looked at me with puppy eyes. Probably I'm ignoring her too much.

"Of course not." I smiled at her warmly.

"Jiyeon is cute. Not noisy." Taemin stated shyly. Even though he's older than Jiyeon, he's still shy around girls.

"Hehehe!" Jiyeon beamed at us and linked her arm through mine.

This is going to be another busy day with Jiyeon around. I sighed again.

But it's also fun and full of laughter. I added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for this SUPER SHORT chapter.... I just really couldn't think of anything to write about after introducing Jiyeon.