Chapter 9

Intoxicated
Masterson followed the pair outside, pulling out his seriph blade, turning the corner chief Masterson smirked, "You filthy bloodsucker" he growled.
 
Kris was holding the passed out Alice, cradling her in his arms, what had he done, how could he have done that to her. "Alice" he murmured pushing a loose strand of black hair out of her face. Supporting her with one arm he picked up his phone "hello" Suho said sleepily, "Suho I did something bad" Kris said trying to keep his voice steady. "What" Suho said, "I bit her, I need you to send Kai and Lay, I can't fly" he whispered. "Okay, they'll be their soon" Suho said hanging up, "you filthy bloodsucker" Kris shot up and held on tighter to Alice. 
 
"Couldn't help yourself could you" Masterson growled blade drawn and held out. Masterson went to slash at him, which Kris swiftly dodged, still supporting Alice, he growled. "Kris" Kai called Lay and Sehun stood behind him, Kris jogged over to them Masterson stood there. "So there are more of you" he said smiling, Kris turned to face him, "I wouldn't start a fight with us, that's a fight you will lose" Kris said growling. Sehun stepped forward "where's Kyungsoo" he demanded, Kris stared "they took him" Kai said glaring at Masterson. "You'll have to come and find him" Masterson said, smiling sadisticly, Sehun stepped forwards, "no, not now" Lay said grasping his shoulder. Sehun waved his hand and the wind slammed the male back into a car, "now we can go" he muttered grabbing Kai's shoulder. "Is that her" Lay asked softly peering at Alice, Kris nodded grabbing onto Kai's shoulder, lay grabbed Kai's arm and placed his hand gently on Alice. Kris raised his eyebrows, "so we don't lose her in limbo" he explained, "hey she's cute" Kai said. Kris glared, "Kai" Lay warned, Kai rolled his eyes and transported them away.
 
Alice felt warm, blinking as her eyes tried to adjust to the darkness, trying to sit up she felt a hand pushing her back down. "Take it easy" Lay said softly, she started "your in my art class" she blurted out, he laughed and nodded. "What happened" she asked, Lay hesitated, "all I remember was being slammed into the car and Kris" Alice said touching her neck, she felt a bandage. "Alice, don't freak out" Lay said pulling her hand away from her neck, "he bit me and he, he" Alice couldn't even finish the sentence. "Kris, Kris is a vampire like me" Lay said firmly, "your one too" Alice said bolting up, "I'm not going to hurt you" he said. "What the hell is going on" she semi yelled, "lay back and I promise, I'll explain" he said, Alice slowly laid back, Lay smiled "we'll start from the beginning" he said gently.
 
"Why didn't you tell me he took D.O" Kris shouted, Suho flinched "we only found out a few hours ago" he admitted, "we went to call you but you were out" he finished. "Why does it matter to you" Kai said angrily stepping in, "we are" Kris began, "we haven't been one since you started following around that girl" he said. Suho got up and walked over to Kai, placing a hand over his shoulder "were not playing the blame game Kai" he warned. Kai shrugged it off and quickly teleported away. Suho sighed, "now you know we need to work out a plan after you explain what's going on with Alice" he said. Kris nodded, "she's the firebirds reincarnation, I wanted to make her an ally" Kris said, "is that all?" Suho asked raising an eyebrow. Kris fell silent, "he likes her" a deeper voice interrupted.
 
"We were all created by the same vampire the, first vampire, born with individual talents, mines healing" Lay began. "Kris was the first, Suho was the second created, making them our leaders, together their are twelve of us now, once a vampire hunter killed our creator we left, we split at the time for the next two hundred years we reminded that way until Suho and his group settled here, soon Kris's group settled here" Lay said. Alice nodded. "Now I'm sure you have questions but they can wait you need rest" he said. She didn't argue and soon fell back into a deep sleep, Lay smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead. 
 
AN/ double update yaay, I'm going to try to keep updating as much as I can :) till next time
comment and subscribe