Chapter 7

Intoxicated
 "When did it happen" Alice asked sipping on her strawberry iced tea, "the reincarnation was dated about 17 years ago, their are various tales about it but the one in the book I gave you was the most relevant" Chanyeol said sipping his peach iced tea. Alice nodded, she was 17, "why did the fire bird do it" she asked. "Combine their souls ?, firebirds have pure hearts and are able to see the good and love in a persons heart, seeing the mothers heart break and the infants pure heart, the firebird couldn't let something so pure die" he said. "Their are innocent children dying when their born, why that child?" Alice asked, Chanyeol shrugged "nobody knows" he said.
 
Kris had been sure that she was the reincarnation but now he was, all the facts were here in plain sight. Now was the new task at hand making her an Allie.
 
Alice sat at her desk flicking through the book, she had read it three times now, now she was ready to try something bigger than lighting a candle. Walking downstairs she threw some wood into the fireplace, Alice inhaled and held her hand up. Her hand began to grow warmer, Alice glared at the fire place willing the wood to catch a flame, smoke soon formed from the wood and slowly but surely flames grew. Alice stared in amazement, she had done that, she had set a fire. Then that had meant, her joy soon turned to misery, the fire that had killed her parents, she had started it. 
 
Kris knocked on Alice's door, he waited tapping his foot, until her grandfather opened the door, "may I help you" he asked staring at Kris, "yea, I'm Kris, a friend of Alice's from School, just wondering if she was in" he said politely. The old man started at him in confusion, "I'll go get her" he said, Kris nodded "thank you" he said. 
 
"Alice theirs a boy here for you" grandfather said peering through her bedroom door. "A boy" she said sitting up. "Yes his names Kris" he said, Alice kicked the covers off and grabbed her cardigan. 
 
Alice opened the door and shut it behind her, "what are you doing here" she asked Kris who was leaning against the railing. "Nice to see you too" he said, Alice rolled her eyes, "I wanted to see if you wanted to go for a walk with me" he said shrugging. "Now?" She asked, Kris nodded, Alice sighed, "come on you look like you could use someone to talk to" he pleaded. She nodded "fine" she mumbled, "grandpa, I'll be back in a bit" she shouted as she grabbed her keys. 
 
"So what's on your mind" he asked, "nothing really" she muttered kicking a pebble with her boot. Kris raised an eye brow, "you need to learn to lie better, come on you can tell me I'm your friend" he said. Alice hesitated, "I was thinking about my parents death" she admitted, Kris nodded and grabbed her hand. "Why" Kris blurted out, "sorry, you don't have to tell me" he then quickly said, "I've realised that it was my fault" she said. "It couldn't have been your fault" Kris said, "but it was" she insisted. "How could something like that could have been your fault" Kris said turning to look at her. Alice knew she couldn't tell him why, she shook her head. "I can't tell you" she said. "Why not" he said, "I just can't" she said, Kris mentally sighed of course it wasn't going to be easy he hoped it would be.
 
"Go on a date with me" Kris said as Alice opened the door, Alice blinked "excuse me" she said. "Go on a date with me" he repeated slowly, "why would I do that, were friends" she said emphasising the word friends. "Yea I know, why can't we try to be more than friends" he said. "I'll pick you up tonight at 8" he said before jogging off. 
 
 
AN a new chapter which is extremely late, which I'm very sorry for the internets down at my house. 
 
Comment and subscribe