Chapter 2

Intoxicated
Alice pulled her hair into a low ponytail before shrugging on her black leather jacket. Staring at herself in the mirror, shoulder length black hair, green eyes and fair skin, she was average. 
 
Walking downstairs she paused "good morning grandfather" she said, he smiled "good morning sweet pea" he said. Sitting at the kitchen table she sipped her tea and took a bite of her toast. "Nightmares again" her grandfather asked softly, she shook her head "nah I think I've just gotten into the habit of waking up early" she said faking a smile. Her grandfather smiled and nodded happily, Alice found it easier to lie to him than tell him the truth she had already put him through enough. "Theirs nothing wrong with you Alice, you're perfect just the way you are, there's nothing wrong with what you can do" her grandfather said seriously, she nodded. 
 
 
Kris drank from the tall glass filled with the thick red substance staining his lip as he drank.   "Oh duizhang, your up" Tao said cheerfully, he nodded as he drank the last of the glasses contents. "So are you coming to school with us today" Tao asked, Kris nodded and placed his glass in the sink. Tao instantly perked up "Luhan, duizhangs coming to school with us today" he said as the other blonde man entered the kitchen, before Luhan could say anything, Kris spoke up. "Make sure you drink before you two go" he said, leaving the kitchen, "and he's leaving early too" Luhan said curiously. 
 
Kris walked along the path keeping his eyes peeled for 'Alice', "Alice, Alice" he mumbled tasting her name on his tongue. 
 
Alice kept her hood up not because it was going to rain it was actually pretty sunny today. Focusing on her iPod, most girls would be meeting their friends, no she was heading to the library to finish her history homework. Completely unaware of the blonde male following her. 
 
Kris had found her fairly easy, she may have had her hood up but she had a distinctive smell to her, hints of cherry blossoms and something else that he couldn't put his finger on at that moment. 
 
Humming along with her iPod, she searched for the book she needed on the World War Two. "You gotta be ting me" she muttered of course she couldn't reach it, jumping to reach it she just missed it. "Stupid library shelves" Alice mumbled, she froze as she felt someone's chest press against her back. 
 
"Here" Kris said standing right behind her, she quickly spun around to face him her face almost brushing against his chest. "Thanks" she mumbled reaching for the book, he quickly snatched it out of her grasp, "what the hell" she said. "Ah ah" he said waving a finger in her face he held it above his head. "I didn't hear you" he said, "thank you" she said loudly, "your welcome" he said smirking, Alice quickly snatched the book from his hands and left. Kris stood their shocked but quickly regained his composure, how did she do that ?? "My, my what is it you are hiding Alice" he murmured.