Chapter 14

Intoxicated
Kai teleported them below the boats top deck hidden behind barrels. Kai gripped her shoulders "now what" she asked, he shrugged "we wing it" he said. Alice stared "don't you think we need a plan" she hissed, Kai nodded "at this point I don't know how well any plan would work" he said. Alice looked around it was only the two of them and only god knows how long Chanyeol could distract the newborns. "Can you untie knots" he asked, Alice nodded, "Then let's go" Kai said.
 
"What's taking them so long" Masterson growled, "patience" Alice grandfather said. "Easy for you to say, Ivan" Masterson said. "Freeze" Kai growled pointing guns into the back of their skulls, Alice ducked out and ran over to Kris and started to untie his ropes, "Alice" Kris said sounding relieved and a little angry. "Alice tell this idiot to stop pointing the gun at my head" Ivan said, "Kai that's my grandfather" Alice said gesturing to the one on the left, "don't Kai he's on their side" Suho said. Alice finished untying Kris's ropes "what are you talking about that's my grandfather" Alice said. "He's working with Masterson" Kris growled, "Alice I'm just as clueless as you are" Ivan lied, "masters we caught the vampire" the newborns said in perfect unison. 
 
The newborns froze at the sight of their masters being held at gun point, "let the Chanyeol go" Kai said, "don't do it" Masterson growled. The newborns nervously looked at their masters, "who are your masters" Alice demanded, " who are they, tell me" she shouted. "Master Ivan and Master, Masterson" Alice's heart dropped and she felt breathless, "grandfather" she said weakly. 
 
"Their scum Alice, just look at what blondie did to you" her grandfather snarled, "when Masterson spiked his drink" Alice growled, not giving Kris a chance to defend himself. Kris had finished untying the others, their powers were still subdued but their rage had not been. 
 
Alice stared at her grandfather, "what does that make me, if their scum" she asked bitterly, "truthfully a monster" Ivan said, Kris snarled, "Alice, it won't hurt me if that's what your worried about" Chanyeol said winking. Alice soon caught onto what Chanyeol was saying, "your right grandfather they are scum" she said, Kris and the rest of EXO stared at her in disbelief, Her grandfather and smirked.
 
She took a few steps back, "Let me get rid of them" she said smiling she held up her hand, bright red flames wrapped around her hand she flung the growing flames in the direction of the newborns.
 
The newborns screamed in pain as their bodies were engulfed in flames, Chanyeol broke free from their hold patting the flames of his jacket. "You, you little " Ivan screamed, Kai pressed the gun further into the back go his skull, parts of the boat soon caught fire. "Your the scum not them" Alice muttered darkly she stood next Kris and Chanyeol. Kai soon backed away to the group and teleported them away, both Masterson and Ivan jumped from the boat as it soon went up in flames.
 
Kai teleported them into the house, Lay and Xiumin stood up and walked over to them " your all okay" Xiumin said hugging Chen. Chanyeol clapped Alice on the back "nice shot" he said grinning, Alice smiled weakly "thanks" she muttered, backing away from the group who didn't seem to notice as they celebrated, Alice smiled. Kris turned to Alice, he smiled, leaving the group he walked over to her and grabbed her hand "can we talk" he murmured, she nodded. The pair left the room, leaving the group to their mini celebration.
 
 
Kris shut the door as they entered Alice's 'bedroom' "I know you know about me being the firebirds reincarnation Chanyeol told me" she said. "I didn't want to talk to you about that" he said shaking his head, she nodded, "what did you want to talk to me about?" She asked curiously. "A few things" he said rubbing the back of his head, the pair soon to fell into silence, as Alice waited for Kris to say what he wanted to say.
 
"I want to buy you flowers" he blurted out, Alice raised an eyebrow "what the hell does that mean" she asked confused. Luhan opened the door "it means he likes you" he said then he shut the door, Kris's face turned slightly red, Alice stared at him before she leaned up and pecked his lips lightly, "I like you too" she's said softly. 
 
Masterson and Ivan sat at the edge of the dock, "no more beating around the bush, it's time we declared war" Masterson said, Ivan nodding in agreement. 
 
AN Hey guys, how are you all, new chapter up I ended up falling asleep on the plane and because of that I am now insanely jet lagged, so forgive me for any spelling mistakes, I'm stil going to update while here in Boston considering it's too frigid to go outside. Enough of my ramblings now, I hope you enjoy the chapter until next time
 
comment and subscribe