Chapter 16

Intoxicated
"Yunho sunbae, Changmin sunbae" Kyungsoo said, the tall one with black wavy hair stepped over to the stove "smells good" he said smiling brightly. "Changmin" Yunho said shaking his head a smile playing on his lips, "dongsang" Yunho said walking over to Alice. "Yunho sunbae" she said smiling, "what no hug" he said, she walked over and wrapped her arms around his torso. Kris stared completely dumbfounded, "Yunho sunbae and Changmin sunbae attended their last year of high school at the same one Alice attended" Kyungsoo explained. "What no hug for me" Changmin said pouting, Alice laughed and went over to hug him, Changmin squeezed her tightly. "Changmin can't breathe" she choked out, "opps" Changmin said releasing her. "What trouble has our favourite dongsang gotten herself in too" Yunho said ruffling her hair.
 
"I mean I knew about Masterson but not your grandfather" Yunho said, "wait you knew and didn't tell any of us" Kris said. "Masterson never showed too much interest in you lot so we left it" Changmin said shrugging "and that's why we're back now, Masterson's been sending out the word that a group of vampires is in the area" Yunho said darkly. "We've managed to intercept a few of them but not all of them" he added, "so you have a choice you fight or flee" Changmin said, " we fight" Kris said firmly, Suho stared in disbelief "Kris is that really the best option" he warned. "Suho's right Kris, it's too risky" Alice agreed. "We are one of the strongest group of vampires to emerge in centuries, any number of hunters should tremble at out feet" Kris said. "Kris this isn't a fight you can win so easily, the numbers out weigh your own even if you call for help not many will respond we asked others on the way all of them turned us down" Changmin said. "How many" Kris said, "30" Changmin said, Alice and Suho paled. "14 against 30 skilled hunters, were basically handing ourselves to them" Yunho said, "15" Alice muttered. Yunho softened "Alice even with you the numbers are against us" he said. Kris growled, "I get that your all comfortable here but you can't stay here forever, your going to have to go" Yunho said placing a hand of Kris's shoulder. "He's right" Suho said, standing up, Kris huffed and nodded "we have to leave" he said finally.
 
"You'll come with us won't you" Kris asked, watching Alice sketch in her book, she looked up and blinked, before smiling. "Where else would I go" she said, Kris walked over to her, Alice pushed the sketch book off her lap and cupped his cheeks. "I'm not going anywhere" she said, Kris kissed her gently, "I love you" he murmured, Alice's eyes widened "I love you too" she said smiling, Kris leant down and kissed her again. "What did I do right to deserve you" he muttered, "only god knows" she said laughing.
 
Suho had been tying up loose ends, while the others packed the house away "I'm going to miss it here" Luhan said pouting, Sehun chuckled "it was going to happen sooner or later" he said. "Still" Luhan whined, Alice smiled sadly she couldn't feel as though this was partially her fault. Changmin had noticed her expression and walked over to her, "it's not your fault, this would have happened with or without you" he said softly. Changmin tugged on her hand "let's go for a walk" he suggested, Alice nodded and allowed Changmin to drag her out.
 
"You've definitely had an effect on Kris" he said, they sat at the park on the swings, "really?" Alice said. He nodded "Kris normally would have choose to fight instead of flee" Changmin said, she nodded, "he's not as cold as he used to be either" he added. "You could say I melted his heart" she said lamely, Changmin laughed slightly.
 
"Changmin what's your power?" she asked, "my strength is my power" he said flexing his muscles, she laughed and slapped his shoulder lightly, "and Yunho's?" Alice questioned. "Yunho's power are his leadership skills, not all of us have physical powers, some of us have are more mentally powered" he explained. Alice nodded in understanding, "that's what makes EXO special that their all physically powered" she guessed, "yep, the vampire that created them was the only one in existence to ever do it" Changmin. 
 
Alice looked at her reflection her hair had now turned a shade of auburn, her skin had gained a slight tan and her once brown eyes had a slight redish tint to them, she still felt slightly shocked that Yunho and Changmin were vampires but recovered quickly, they were the same person just with a different thirst. 
 
Masterson watched the house carefully, the other hunters reported back to him every hour, "they think, they can just walk away, how utterly stupid are they" he muttered. 
 
 
 
 
AN new chapter !!! Yay we got too meet our two mysterious visitors as Yunho and Changmin ^^. This story will soon be drawing to an end, considering is close to Christmas I might do a special chapter let me know if you want to see something like that. Until next time bye bye :) 
 
comment and subscribe