Chapter 13

Intoxicated
Kris groaned, he felt like he had been hit by a freight train. Why was the room swaying, opening his eyes he stared sitting across from him was a row of fifteen newborns. "You noticed" came Suho's voice, both him and the rest of EXO were tied to chairs. Kris began to struggle, "don't bother none of us can use our powers, he's subdued us I don't know for how long though" he said sadly. "Where's Alice's grandfather" Kris asked looking around the boat, "it was a trick, the old mans in line with Masterson" Kyungsoo croaked.
 
 
"Guys I think I know where they are" Xiumin said, the vampires plus Alice crowded over to Xiumin's desk. "About two months ago he bought a boat and a private space at the dock and has been making frequent purchases of Ashoka, dried death bell and salvia, known vampire repellents" he said pointing towards the screen, "as well as a thing for " Kai said pointing at his internet history, "how do you know that's a site" Alice asked looking at Kai. Kai simply smirked "I'm a frequent visitor" he said, Alice began to wish she hadn't even opened . "Let's go check it out then" Baekhyun said, "I'm coming with you guys" she said, before Lay could protest, Chanyeol nodded "we'll get you a gun then, fires still an uncontrollable element once it's no longer I'm your reach" he added.
 
"You know how to shoot a gun" Kai asked handing her a hand gun and some bullets. Alice nodded "used to go hunting with my grandfather" she said, Kai nodded "let's see what you got then" he said motioning to the targets. Alice held the hand gun in one hand and fired several shots hitting the target directly through the heart, "now that was y" he said and Alice's face turned red.
 
"What do you mean he's in line with Masterson" Kris said, "he used the old man to get close to me when I was in captivity, I thought he was a prisoner like me but Masterson used him to get to me, getting me to answer questions I never revealed where we lived though just the basics, I'm so sorry Suho, Kris" Kyungsoo said. "It's not your fault, you didn't know" Suho said, Kris nodded in agreement. "What about them" Kris said jerking his head in the direction of the newborns, "Masterson somehow has them under his control" Kyungsoo said. "We'll look whose awake" Masterson said and behind him stood Alice's grandfather with a wicked smile on his face. 
 
Chanyeol and Alice remained hidden "we have visual" Kai said, "the members are tied up, their not alone, their are newborns with them ?" Baekhyun said. "Newborns?" Chanyeol and Alice said in unison, "yea and lots of them" he said darkly, "why would Masterson be keeping them and not have killed them already" Chanyeol said. "" Baekhyun said static filling in the earpiece "Baekhyun what's going on" Chanyeol said.
 
Kai teleported into the shack, "the newborns got them" he said, Alice stared "what's a newborn" she asked. "Freshly turned vampires, but why would they take Baekhyun" Chanyeol asked, Kai shook his head "they ran off in the direction of the boat" Kai said. "I have a plan" Chanyeol said, "Kai you take Alice onto the boat, I'll cause a distraction, distract the newborns and you get the others out of their" he said. "What about you" Alice asked, "once you have the others getting me will be easy" Chanyeol said winking.
 
Kai and Alice waited, "how do we know, when" Alice began, spotting a nearby boat go up in flames.    She could vaguely make out Chanyeol's figure and the newborns running toward him. Kai grabbed her arm and teleported her to the boat. Alice went to start working, "hold on their are still newborns on the boat, I'll have to take us on the boats lower deck" Kai said teleporting them into the enemy's territory.
 
AN hey guys, new chapter,  gonna be able to do a lot more work for this while I'm stuck at home lol I can't believe this story has 34 subscribers you guys are awesome, on a side note ASSASSINS CREED BLACK FLAG IS SO EPICLY AWESOME.
 
Comment and subscribe :D