Chapter 15

Intoxicated
Masterson and Ivan stared at their weapon stocks, "so we know one can fly, one teleports and one can summon fire" Ivan began. "I'd say we stick with long range weapons" Masterson said, Ivan nodded in agreement. "Now about that brat of yours" Masterson said pulling out a cross bow and a long mahogany case, Masterson unlocked it,meh carefully lifted up an arrow, the arrow was made of black steel, the arrow tip glowed a magnificent blue. 
 
Kris tilted her chin so she was looking directly into his eyes, "just kiss her already" Chanyeol shouted from outside the room. Kris glared at the door, Alice giggled, he turned back to Alice and smiled softly, "I love your laugh" he said, "I like your smile" she replied. Kris gently leant down and pressed his lips to hers, Alice responded by shyly wrapping her arms around his neck, Kris's arms s around her waist pulling her closer to him. 
 
"Kris is gonna kill us" Luhan said, as Chen snapped pictures of the pair "but it's worth it" Chen said, Luhan swiftly agreed.
 
Kris fiddled with a few loose strands of Alice's hair, he needed to go feed but he didn't want to get up, "as much as I don't want to get up I need a drink" Alice mumbled. Kris laughed "me to but not the normal kind" he said, Alice soon caught on that he meant blood and both of them de tangled themselves and left for the kitchen.
 
"So where do you get your blood from?" Alice asked, "Lay works part time at the blood bank and steals as much as he can for us" he said as he poured himself a glass. Alice stared at the thick gloppy substance, "it looks appetising" she joked, Kris chuckled and nodded "very" he said. 
 
Kris and Alice walked along the beach, "are you okay?" Kris asked, "your grandfather" he said, Alice tugged on a loose strand of hair. "I'm not sure, It hasn't hit me yet, he used to be so sweet and now he's.... Evil" she said, "people are often mislead about my kind, they think that we're all abominations and they want to protect themselves don't be too hard on him" Kris said. "He kidnapped you and the boys and your defending him?" Alice asked, "I'm not defending him, I'm just trying to put things in his perspective" he said. Alice looked up at him and smiled slightly, Kris pushed a loose strand of hair out of her face. "It's turning red at the roots" he said plainly, Alice nodded, "yea, I noticed it when I went to the bathroom before we left" she said. "Your taking it all so well" he said frowning slightly, "I can't kick a fuss up over what I can't control" she said. Kris slung his arm around her shoulders and kissed the side of her head, "don't be afraid to tell me how you really feel about it" Kris said.
 
"It's scary" Alice admitted, Kris nodded "it's going to take some time to get used too but, I'll get through it" she said. "We'll get through it, I won't let you go through this alone there are going to be a lot of new changes and I'll be with you through all of it" he said smiling softly, Alice smiled back and leant up on her tiptoes and pecked his lips "thank you" Alice murmured.
 
Alice watched Kyungsoo as he cooked dinner for the 'hungry wolves plus guest" as he put it, Kris was sitting next to her fiddling with a piece of her hair. She didn't mind it was kind of relaxing, "are you sure you don't want any help oppa" Alice asked Kyungsoo, Kris frowned. Kyungsoo shook his head "I'm fine" he beamed, "why don't you call me oppa" Kris complained, "you never asked" Alice said poking her tongue out. "Call me oppa" Kris demanded, "magic word" Alice replied, "please" Kris said, "what was that" she said innocently batting her eyes. "Please call me oppa" Kris said loudly, "we'll aren't we all cosy" Alice turned to the new voice in the kitchen door stood two tall males.