Just the beginning

Intoxicated

 

Landing silently on the pier, Kris looked around he was the only one on the pier most people had returned home to rest in their beds, sleep wouldn't come easy for him until he had finished this.
 
Kris started at the new batch, all young fresh and blood thirsty, shaking his head, he nodded to the two elder vampires in the room, Chen and Xiumin. Xiumin raised his hand a human would have felt the temperature drop in the room but to them it was nothing, soon each of the younger vampires were covered in frost and unable to move. Chen hesitated "you sure about this Kris, they didn't know" he said, Kris nodded "they nearly compromised us the Masterson's already sniffing around and we can't afford to be in that situation" he said walking out of the boat and back onto the pier. Suho stood waiting nodding towards the three as they exited the boat. "You ready" Suho said to Chen who nodded, Suho focused on the water making the current drag the boat further out to sea. Suho nodded at Kris and left, Chen looked up at the sky as the clouds grew darker looking at the boat lighting struck it causing the boat to burst into magnificent flames.   
 
Chen and Xiumin had returned home right after they had dealt with the hatchlings, Kris sighed and ran his fingers through his blonde hair. Never in all his life had he felt this exhausted, he wanted to leave green groove but for the sake of s he promised they could stay until they all finished their last years of high school. He wanted to snap Masterson's neck and every last drop of blood from his cold body. The blood Lay was getting from the hospital wasn't enough to satisfy his hunger. 
 
 
 
Alice woke up, sweaty and out of breath, "just a bad dream" she mumbled pushing herself out of bed. Opening her bedroom window to let the cold salty air in she breathed in, her bedroom window faced the pier. The same dream again, screams, the explosion and the constant heat. Alice pushed her hair out of her face, leaning on the window ledge she focused on the pier, spotting a figure walking off the pier. Blinking she squinted in attempt to get a look at him.
 
Kris had easily spotted the girl staring at him, he began to mentally panic what had she seen, had she seen the boat. He quickly shook his head no she couldn't have seen them the incident it had been hours ago and far away from the girls view, staring at her.
 
Alice's meet his gaze, neither of them looked away, "Alice are you awake" her grandfather shouted breaking their 'staring match'. "Yes grandfather" she shouted back. "Time to get ready for school" he shouted, Alice rolled her eyes "yay" she mumbled shutting her window. 
 
"See you soon Alice" he said smirking, taking flight.
 
 
AN here's the first chapter to intoxicated, I hope you like it 
Comments are always helpful