Christmas special

Intoxicated
"Should I get him a sweater?" Alice asked. "He just bought a sweater, last week" Lay pointed out, "ooo maybe a new dress shirt" she suggested lamely.
 
"Good, what's his size" he said.
 
" I don't know"
"Wait your his girlfriend and you don't know" Lay said, "we'll it's not something I check for" she replied. 
"Do you know your a member of his group" Alice added, "It's not something we talk about either" he replied. 
"Lay?" 
"Yea" 
"This is going nowhere" she said throwing her hands up in the air, "you shouldn't have left it till the last minute" he scolded. "We haven't had much time for shopping" she defended. 
 
They had been wandering around for about hours for who knows how long, trying to find a gift for Kris and had failed miserably. 
 
"I don't need mean to sound like a prude but I don't think your going to find anything on Christmas Eve Alice" he said.
 
"Don't rub it in that I waited till the last minute, I must be one of the worst girlfriends in the world" Alice wailed, "now don't say that you are one of the best girlfriends in the world you came out on Christmas Eve to try and find him a gift and you know no matter what you get him, he'll love it" Lay said. 
 
"What did you get him for christmas" she asked as they browsed a target in hopes to find something, "I got him a new SnapBack" he said. "You could try making him something" he suggested. "Like a scarf or a blanket" he said picking up a ball of yarn, "would he wear it, if I made him a scarf" she said. "We'll yes but Alice do you know how to knit" he asked, "we'll my grandmother taught me when I was she was Alice and if I get stuck theirs always YouTube" She said.
 
Alice watched her computer screen, how did people sit and mindlessly knit was beyond her. Alice continued until she had a steady rhythm with minimal swearing.
 
"Done" she said smiling, she picked up her phone "WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS 5AM" she said loudly.
 
Alice quickly wrapped it up and put it away, "now time to sneak back into bed" she muttered. It wasn't really sneaking Kris slept like a bloody log. Alice carefully slipped into her pyjamas and slipped into their shared bed. "Aliceeeee" Kris moaned rolling over her wrapped her arms around her, silently laughing she nuzzled into his chest and fell asleep.
 
"Morning" Kris said, pushing her hair out of her face, "ten more minutes" she whined. "Isn't this normally the other way around" he chuckled, Alice opened one eye and glared. "What time did you go to bed last night" he asked, "about 2ish"she lied. "Your a bad liar when your tired love" he murmured, "I went to bed at five" she said sheepishly. "Why did you go to bed so late" he said frowning, "I had to finish your Christmas present" she said attempting to hide under the covers,Kris laughed and pulled them down. "You didn't have to get me anything" he said, "yes I did" she said stubbornly. "We'll I think we can sleep in a little bit longer than usual" Kris said. "I doubt it" Alice muttered.
 
"What makes you say that" he trailed of,  "Gege, wake up it's time to open presents" Tao and Luhan shouted in unison, banging on the door. "I told you so" Alice said getting up,
 
Both of them were rushed down the stairs by both Luhan and Tao, "guys where's the fire" she joked. "No fire just presents" Luhan said cheekily, "Christmas isn't just about presents she said. "Yes it's about cake too" Tao said.
 
"Here" Alice said handing Kris his present, "so here's the mystery present" he said smirking, he held the neatly wrapped present up to eye level. "Just shut up and open it" she said, Kris carefully opened it, pulling out a dark blue thick woollen scarf. "You finished it" Lay congratulated, "you made this" Kris said looking up at her, Alice nodded. Kris wrapped her are around her shoulders and kissed the side of her head "thank you" he murmured, "your welcome" she said smiling.
 
"Your gift puts my gift to shame now" he said handing her a small grey box, she raised am eyebrow and opened the box. Kris stared anxiously, "it's gorgeous" Alice said, inside the grey box lay a gold oval shaped locket with a rose engraved on the front of it. "Open it" he said softly, "it's double sided he added. Inside the first two parts of the locket where here parents and In the second part their was a picture of Kris and then a picture of her and Kris, She looked up at him and smiled,"I love it" Alice said, he sighed in relief. "Merry Christmas Alice" Kris said said, "merry Christmas love" Alice replied pecking his lips.       
 
AN here it is guys the very late Christmas special, -dodges tomatoes- I hope you all had a good Christmas, mine was incredibly hectic hence why this is late and the doctor who Christmas special didn't help me, it's sad to think this story only has 2 or 3 chapters till this ends.
 
till next time
ps bow ties are cool