Chapter 3

Intoxicated
It soon hit her after leaving the library that was the guy from the pier this morning. Alice shook her head "it was just a coincidence" she muttered taking her seat in class.
 
The teacher soon began to drone on about the various dangers troops faced in World War Two. "You don't belong in this class" the teacher said as the tall blonde male entered the classroom. Alice was snapped from her thoughts, mentally swearing. "I was transferred from Mr Millers" he said handing the teacher a note, "take a seat Mr Wu" she said gesturing to the empty seats. 
 
Kris walked down the rows of seats all the way to the back,where he sat next to Alice, he quickly flashed her a smirk. "Hi" he said, Alice mentally groaned and choose to ignore him. Every fricking class she now had with Kris, sure she spaced out sometimes but never enough to completely miss one of the people she shared a classroom with, she shook her head 'why is he bothering me so much' she thought.
 
It had taken Kris a little flirting with the secretary, for her to change his classes but it was official he now had every class with Alice Crescent. He couldn't quite understand why he had taken such an interest she hadn't seen anything, but the fact that she had managed to grab the book faster thence could pull it away, now that was very intriguing. She most definitely wasn't like him, he would have been able to smell that from the moment he had, have stepped on the pier, Kris growled and slammed his locker. The mystery that was Alice Crescent was frustrating him to no end.
 
Alice now felt absolutely miserable it had began to pour down and she had forgotten her umbrella and her grandfather was not answering his phone. 'Could this day get any worse' she thought, "hey you need a ride" Alice turned around to see Kris standing their.
 
"No thanks" she said, "it's meant to rain all night" he said. Alice faltered, "I was always told not to get in the car with strangers" she said shrugging. "I'm not a stranger, we go to the same school and have the same classes" Kris said walking closer. As much, as she wanted to say no, she just wanted to go home. Alice sighed, "okay" she muttered, "what was that" he teased, "okay" she said louder. Kris shrugged his jacket off and handed it to her, Alice raised an eyebrow. "So you don't get wet" he said simply, she nodded "thank you" she said, to which Kris just shrugged. After an interesting run to Kris car in which she struggled to keep up because of his god damn long legs.
 
"And here we are" Kris said pulling in front of her house,she nodded and handed him his jacket. He shook his head "I'll walk you up" he said getting out, Alice quickly followed suit, reaching her porch she handed him his jacket. "Your drenched" she said bluntly, before Kris could give her Sarcastic reply, "do you want me to get you a towel" she asked.He nodded, fiddling with the keys she managed to get the door open, holding the door poem for him. 
 
"Wait here" she mumbled, "what ??" He said, Alice choose to ignore him and walked over to the cupboard under the stairs and pulled out a towel. "Thank you"he said accepting the towel, "tea" she asked, he nodded "yes please" he said. Looking around the house, apart from the terrible weather the house on the inside was bright, warm with tasteful furniture to compliment it.
 

 

Alice returned with the tray motioning for him to follow her, setting the tray down on the coffee table and allowed him to help himself. He decided to break the silence first "I suppose I should probably introduce myself, I'm Kris Wu" he said, "Alice Crescent" she replied. 'I knew that' he thought. The pair lapsed into silence, "I saw you this morning" she blurted out. Kris raised an eyebrow, "walking down the pier" she said shrugging, he relaxed slightly she hadn't seen anything. "I saw you too, I take walks in the morning" he explained, Alice let out a small 'ahh'. "How long have lived here" he asked, "since my parents died when I was little" she said simply, "how about you" Alice added. "Roughly two years" Kris said, she nodded, "pretty boring around here" she said. "Yea but things are getting interesting now" he said smirking. Alice went to ask him what he had meant, but the front door open revealing her grandfather and chief Masterson.
 
 
And we meet our antagonist in the next chapter. Thank you for those of you have subscribed and I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Comments are always helpful :3