Wave goodbye... Maybe.

The Misconception of a Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A deafening sound. Rain. It was raining. As much as outside. The only difference being it wasn’t water. Your eyes narrowed at the view and you covered your head under your arms, still squatting on the floor. The floor in which you could see small sharp transparent pieces of glass. Those pieces of glass which were, until now, part of your room’s huge window. After the noisy storm of glass, you could hear more clearly the sound of the true rain.

Inside, outside. Safety, danger. There were not such things anymore now. There were not any walls between both worlds. There was not any window anymore. Your beloved house, the only thing you had left from your parents, had just been desecrated. Soiled. Destroyed without the slightest remorse. There wasn’t any fear left inside you. Just anger. Pure anger. That kind of anger that was only fueled by the desire for revenge.  You looked up toward the huge hole in your wall, and sent a death glare through the night.

You stood up slowly, letting your blood finally rushing through your body again. Your limbs weren’t limp anymore. Your fist clenched, your body tensed your footsteps heavy and determined, you were walking toward the hole. Toward the night. Toward the danger. But you couldn’t care less. Because you weren’t scared. You weren’t feeling anything except the urge to run after them.

Right when you had totally disappeared, leaving a totally dumbfounded Sehun, the door opened abruptly. Jimin literally burst into the room and yelled at him with a furious look.

“Where is she?!”

In response, Sehun just gazed at him with round eyes, having no idea of what to say. He was absolutely clueless concerning what had just happened. He wasn’t at ease. This scene was familiar. A bit too much maybe. A bit too recent, for sure.

Frustrated of not having gotten any answer to his previous question, Jimin came closer to the other boy and grabbed him by the throat. He lifted him up without any effort as if he was just a thin piece of paper.

“What did you do to her, you bastard!?” he shrieked, totally blinded by the uneasiness he could feel inside him. Oddly, he didn’t felt like you were in danger, but the mere fact that you weren’t in his vicinity was enough to make him go crazy.

“Use your brain a tiny bit, just for me to be sure you have one. If I was the culprit, do you really think I would be standing right in front of you, you freaking idiot!?” Sehun said back to the dark haired guy whose eyes were sending daggers at him. He released him nonetheless,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter