Fearful Night

The Misconception of a Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were in the process of waking you up. Your eyes were still closed but you could slightly hear some sounds coming from your surrounding. The wind outside the house which was blowing rather strongly and another thing. A regular rhythmic melody.

“Rain” you murmured half-asleep.

It was raining outside. It was a rainy night, or rather a rainy morning. It was already four in the morning. Your eyes slowly opened and then closed again. Opened. Closed. Opened. Closed. You were now almost completely awake but you wanted to rest a little more since it was the first time in several days that you were able to sleep. Days which actually seemed to be like centuries. And it was still dark outside as you could see through the window just in front of you. The shutters weren’t closed when you had opened your eyes previously, that is why you had witnessed the moon providing its soft light into your room.

But… why is the window in front of me ? You thought immediately as you tried to process every possible solution. As you scanned your memory, something came to your mind. Something implying your activity before falling asleep. At that, your eyes snapped opened and you straightened yourself in haste with wide eyes. As your eyes landed on the boy in front of you, his silver locks shining in the dark, you frankly gasped for air.

 

Fear

 

That is what you were feeling right now. That one thing you had tried to reach inside you earlier. A feeling which was paralyzing you right at this moment. Even your eyes were motionless. They were beginning to water painfully as you didn’t close them. Your vision became blur but you detected the sound of the fabric’s friction at your left, right next to you. This one little sound made you jump in horror out of the chair you were sitting in while a muffled scream escaped your lips.  

Your legs were shaking like crazy as they threatened to abandon you at any second. The more you stared at Silver Boy, the more the truth seeped into you like a painful but necessary poison. And you needed to ask that question, even if the answer was obvious. You needed to be sure of the situation. You needed someone to assured it to you, just to make it clear that you weren’t dreaming, because everything now seemed to be a living nightmare.

As Silver Boy straightened himself in the sheets, resting his back against the pillow to take a better look at the situation which he didn’t understand. He was quietly sleeping when he heard you literally bouncing from your spot. And now you were at a too-reasonable distance from him, gazing at his face with your eyes widened by the fear he could sense oozing from your body.

“Why am I here?” you blurted without any pause between your words.

“Because you fell asleep” he simply stated.

His tone was neutral. His voice wasn’t playful nor was he smirking slyly. All these little facts were proving the thing you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter