Netizens

Public Relations

REI POV

"Boys and girls. It's the BB, don't fool yourself." Block B played loudly in the room. I shut my eyes tighter and pushed my face into my pillow, hugging my legs around my blanket. The song started to get louder, no matter how much I loved Block B, I wanted my sleep!

"It's Mnet, wake up, you're being filmed!" A woman's voice yelled in the dorm.

I moaned, "I don't care who you are! I want my sleep!" I mentally slapped myself, netizens will get on at me for not having manners, ugh! I suddenly realized what I was wearing, a sports bra and short shorts, I'm sleeping with my blanket between my legs. Crap. Now the whole world has seen me half , I'll be seeing pictures of my everywhere once this airs. I pulled my blanket over me quickly and looked up at the camera.

The man holding the camera was blushing. I'm guessing it's from having my right in his face when I was turned. I pushed back my hair. Damn. I let it dry as I slept, now everyone has seen my super curly hair, I knew I should've straightened it last night.

"What time is it?" I mumbled to the camera man.

He checked his watch, "5:12."

I groaned, "Why? Why so early? I went to sleep at three hours ago!" Although, that was my fault, I had been texting Hoya all night. I grabbed my phone that was laying next to my pillow. I rubbed my eyes and was surprised to see that Hoya had texted me a few minutes ago.

Good morning! I just wanted to be able to send you a text to wake up to ^^ If you're already awake... Ah... Then, I'll make sure to send the text earlier next time keke

I felt my cheeks heat up and smiled, the camera man gave me an odd look and asked why I was smiling. I shook my head and quickly texted back.

Good morning :) I was just rudely awaken by Mnet, I guess I have a filming today~ but your text has made my day ^_^

I sat up in my bunk, trying to not hit my head on the ceiling. The camera man coughed and pointed at my blanket, I quickly pulled it up over my chest. "Uh, can you turn the camera away while I get down?" I asked awkwardly and he nodded, turning the camera around.

I climbed down my bunk and grabbed my hoodie that was on our small dresser. Once I had it on, the camera man turned back to me, "So, are we doing anything special for filming or just having our daily activities spied on?" I asked walking out of my room and seeing the other girls already eating breakfast.

"Spying on your activities." The camera man said quietly, he didn't seem much older than me, maybe 22.

Yun Hee, our main vocal who was a few months older than me shouted at me, "Finally you're up! She's always the one sleeping the longest." She said to the camera that was following her.

I shrugged, "I like my sleep." I started walking to the bathroom, to well, pee and brush my teeth. The camera man started to follow me in, I rose my eyebrow at him, "This part, I'll do in private." He blushed again and stepped back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six hours later and Mnet was still filming us, the girls hadn't done anything, just talked about how they had trained for years and were happy to debut, I just sat, talking with one of my friends from California on Skype. The camera man, Jin, had talked to me a bit and asked why I didn't join in the conversation.

"They're talking about the hardships of training, I only trained for three months... I feel bad that they went through so much and I didn't..." I looked down awkwardly. "Plus, I don't understand all that they're saying... My Korean is still really poor." I pouted and I heard Jin laugh. 

Jin patted my head, "You're doing fine." 

I showed off my eye smile and scrolled down on allkpop, "Oh my God." I widened my eyes at an article.

MI6's Rei Spends A Day With Idol Boys

MI6's American rapper, Rei, took part in yesterday's athletic special. Pictures from the event show her hanging out with Teen Top's L.Joe and Chun Ji, Block B's P.O and Kyung, Infinite's Hoya and Sung Jong, and BEAST's Doo Joon. She was seen playing around with all of them and played against Hoya and Doo Joon in soccer. She was seen getting a piggy back ride from P.O and exchanging numbers with all the boys.

Netizens have given mixed reactions to these pictures, "Rei is such a ! She needs to stay away from my oppas!", "Ugh! California girls are all like this, they only want .", "Rei is just making friends! Jeeze, I don't see the problem", "Rei is so cute playing with them! They all look happy!"

So, what's you take on Rei? Kpop's new playgirl or just making friends?

I didn't want to read all the other comments... People were calling me a ... It's not my fault, they actually talked to me, no one else did! I furrowed my eyebrows and messed up my hair.

"What's wrong?" I heard Jin ask.

I turned my laptop towards him, he filmed it a bit, "People are calling me a . Guys, listen, I'm really not. I was really awkward and shy, but they talked to me, they're the first friends I've met. No one else tried talking to me except for them. Please don't say things like that, you wouldn't like it being said about you. You guys don't know me, I would never mess aound with guys, I've never had a boyfriend or my first kiss. I'm a really shy, awkward person and they were nice to me. I'm sure if any of you were in my position you'd also be playing and having fun with friends. All my friend are back in America as well... I need to meet some people." I spoke to the camera and looked up to see Jin smiling.

I sighed, "I've also seen a lot of things about my race and weight. Shouldn't many of you be happy that I made it in? If you're not Asian or have extra weight like me, you can still be accepted by a company and debut. I'm not perfect and I have feelings. Please, stop saying hurtful things."

Jin patted my back, "You're one brave girl, most people ignore netizens or have the company deal with it. I'll make sure this gets aired tomorrow." 

I smiled, "Thanks." Suddenly, my phone went off a couple times. I looked to see new texts from Kyung and Hoya. I clicked on Cucumber's first.

Don't listen to those haters! Rei, I know about a lot of hate, they're just jealous and have nothing better to do. Don't take their words seriously.

I smiled and sent a reply.

Thanks Cucumber! I kinda said something, so if you see MI6's special on Mnet tomorrow you'll see my answer to the haters lol

I then clicked on Hoya's text.

Rei, don't worry about the articles. You did nothing wrong, but if it bothers you, just remember, YOU HAVE ME <3

I started laughing and Jin just filmed me, I regained my composure and texted him back.

...Do I want you? Puahaha just kidding! Thanks <3 

I shut my phone and stuck my tongue out at the camera, for some reason, Hoya's text gave me butterflies... Maybe it's because he was one of my biases...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHOO!!! Second chapter done! Sorry if it's kinda boring... I'm just trying to show how Rei is and how netizens see her.... Yea..... ahaha but please comment about what you think!!