Bored

Public Relations

If you haven't read chapter 10, go read it. Some of you may have seen that you had read it already from being my apology, but it was changed into the actual chapter a couple of days ago.

and.... I dont have this chapter planned... So it's another wing it >< hopefully it'll be good~ oh and sorry, now that I'm in the US my updates are later by 8 hours.... which you may have noticed already...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had another day off, all the girls were out visting family and friends. Hoya and the rest of Infinite were practicing for their comeback. Block B have a Match Up filming, Doo Joon is in Japan, and L.Joe is practicing for his comeback with Teen Top.

So... I'm bored. I didn't want to go out of the dorm and get lost like I did on my last outing alone... I guess I could do something for my fans. I got on my laptop and opened up Twitter.

iSpy_Rei Fantalk anyone? I'm getting on blogtv ^_^

I posted the link to my blogtv and started up my webcam, in minutes hundreds of people were already watching and filling the comment box.

"Hey guys, so, I'm bored and have nothing to do, but I realized I can have a fun fan talk with everyone! I like how I can never truly be alone when I have fans." I smiled at the webcam. "Questions, go!" I cheered.

vipyg: Male idols you would date?!

andromedamochi: Favorite girl group?

om948: why are you so stupid and ugly?

"Which male idols would I date?" I read outloud, "Mmm... Well, my favorite guys in kpop before," I emphasized the before, "were BEAST's Jun Hyung, I was so in love with him," I laughed, "Jay Park, Zico, Yong Guk, mmm a lot of rappers! My biases were rappers most of the time."

Questions kept flying by, but I kept it at the top and would go down in order.

"My favorite girl group is 2NE1, they're... They're the best!" I started dancing 'I Am The Best', "I love them, seriously."

I took a glance at the next question, "Yah... Don't come here to say mean things to me, you're just wasting your time. I have to say, I'm not stupid, my ACT results wll tell you that. Also, I think I'm ugly, too, but you don't have to tell me that. I think I look pretty at times, but I have a really low self esteem, don't say those things to me or anyone else." I stated simply, annoyed at how many people have to constantly put me down.

I scrolled down a bit for some more comments and saw that ones about Hoya and I were flooding most of the page.

"Uhhh, ya'll are all really interested in me and Hoya, huh?" I alughed, "That's understandable because the date thingy aired yesterday..." I tried to think of what to say, Hoya and I had only been dating for a few days, there's no way of revealing it now. "Hoya and I are really close, that's all." Ha... I avoided it! I think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. Fantalks aren't that fun. It's the same questions over and over, mostly about Hoya! Then I was bashed a lot and all these fans were saying they would kill themselves if they didn't get a reply. So... I lied to them and said I had to go practice, yet, here I am sprawled out on the floor of our dorm.

I stared at my phone for some hope of a text while listening to IAMMEDIC, "Why is there nothing to do?!" I screamed and kicked around on the floor.

I clicked on my number 7 speed dial and it began to ring.

"Oh, Rei. Yoboseyo?"

"Hoya~! I'm bored!" I fake cried.

Hoya laughed, "Yah, I'm practicing, just watch dramas or something. You're still coming over next week though, right?"

"Mmm, I think so."

"Then just look forward to that."

I scoffed, "You want me to look forward to that? That does not solve boredom! Aish..." I huffed, "You go practice, I'm gonna dance to BEAST songs and then sleep. Bye-yum!"

"Bwoh?!" he shouted, "BEAST?!"

"Mhmm, bye bye!" I yelled and hung up.

Hmmm next week, huh? What will we do... I furrowed my eyebrows, how will I spend a day with Infinite? Alone? Oh God... I'm alone with Infinite... They're crazy! ABORT. My phone went off and I stopped screaming in my mind to check the text.

I don't care if you dance to BEAST, but they better not beat me.

I smiled, ok, I won't abort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea........ lol short and lame >.< but I had no clue what to write and I'm bored so I have no ideas... Plus, it's almost 2am and I have to go to school to get all my stuff in the morning.... Soooooo yeaaaaaaaa. Comment on my lame chapter ^____^ heheheheh please?