Spying

Public Relations

Again, I dont what to write, but I know tomorrow's chapter! lol I like updating everyday, but on Thursday I'm flying to America. I won't have updates from Thursday to at least Saturday T_T 

Oh! My grandpa's operation went well, but he left his hearing aid at home so he couldn't hear anything lmao.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mi Cha! What did you do with my Secret Garden DVD?" I shouted from the bedroom, waiting for an answer as I stopped searching. "Mi Cha?"

I started walking to the living room when I heard sobbing, I quickened my pace to see Mi Cha staring at the TV, bawling her eyes out. 

"Joo Won... Joo Won... Is in the elevator... They switched back..." She hiccupped, I gave her a sad look, "Don't try to comfort me." She waved her hand.

"I'm not, I'm just disappointed in you that you haven't seen this before... It came out last year." I crossed my arms.

She pouted, "So mean..."

I shrugged, "Just remember to put in back when you'e done." I unfolded my arms and walked to our small kitchen, it was only about 8:30 in the morning.

I looked through the cabinets to find something for breakfast. Nothing. I checked the fridge. Nothing. I checked on top of the fridge. Dust.

"Oppa!" I called out to our manager, Dae Hyun.

Dae Hyun oppa walked out of his room, "Hmm? What's up?"

I swung my arms, "There's no food~!" I cried.

He put a hand to his head, "Sorry, I didn't go shopping yesterday. I was sorting out your schedules this month." He gave me an apologetic look.

I shook my head, "Ani, it's fine. Go rest oppa, I'll go shopping today." I patted his back.

Dae Hyun let out a sigh of relief, "You sure? You have a company card, right?" He rose his eyebrows at me.

I nodded, "Of course, I wouldn't go shopping with my own money." I joked, "Plus, I only have a little bit of money... Pretty much broke... I live off the company." I let out a playful sigh.

He ruffled my hair, "You'll be getting loads of money soon, don't worry. Be careful shopping and thanks for going."

"No problem, now go rest." I pointed to his room and walked back to Mi Cha, "Ey, pause it, we're going shopping."

Mi Cha snapped her head back, "Shopping?!" She squeled.

I smirked and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unnie! I didn't want to do this type of shopping!" Mi Cha moaned as we walked through an isle in the super market pushing our cart.

"Your fault for not asking what kind." I shrugged and grabbed a box of frosted flakes, laughing when I saw Super Junior on the front. Idols are everywhere.

Mi Cha and I were about to turn down another isle when I skidded to a halt, stopping Mi Cha with me.

She gave me a weird look, "What is it?"

I looked at the middle of the isle, "Isn't that Woohyun, Hoya, and Sung Gyu?" I pointed at three boys looking at candy.

She squinted, "I think it is..." She looked back at me, "But... What's wrong with that? Hoya's your friend, right?"

I nodded, "Yea, but if fans see both us and them here, it'll definately add on to the already growing scandal for Hoya and I."

"Oh... That , but a lot of netizens have backed off you... But you kinda gained some more. because they think you're acting all mighty..."

I glared at her, "Don't tell me that, I've been trying to avoid what they say about me."

We watched as the three started to move down the aisle and turn to the next one. We finally went down the aisle, seeing nothing we needed. So again, we were watching them.

"Unnie, we're really living up to our name as MI6." She laughed.

I let out a giggle, "That's true. We're being spies right now." I grinned and felt someone tap back.

"Spying on what?" I heard a whisper.

I jumped and turned around, Dong Woo was standing behind us. Mi Cha and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

"No one, don't worry. Move along." I said quickly and ushered him to go.

"No one? I asked on what..." He rose an eyebrow and took a peek around the corner. "Ah..." He nodded, "Spying on them."

"We just don't want them to see us and talk to us, we also don't want anyone to see us all here." Mi Cha explained.

Dong Woo nodded again, "About the whole scandal thing?" This time I nodded, "Oh, I heard about the girl at the fanmeet, Hoya was furious."

"Bwoh?" I looked up at him.

"Yup. He was going on a rampage about that girl and how he doesn't want a fan hurting the people he likes, then went off saying how you were amazing that you could stand up for yourself, and blah blah blah." Dong Woo rolled his eyes.

I thought to myself, maybe I could get some information from Dong Woo since Ho Jae said he doesn't talk to Hoya much, "Dong Woo, does Hoya... Talk about a lot." I asked and stole a glance to see where the boys were. They were turning into the next aisle, we began to walk up.

Dong Woo gave me an uneasy look, "Why?"

Mi Cha smacked his back, "Just spill it, Kenya."

He glared at her, "Yea, he doesn't shut up. I'm glad I don't share a room with him either, Sung Jong and Sung Yeol are always complaining about him texting you and going in and out for calls at night."

Mi Cha jumped up and down, my heart did a little bit, too. "Unnie, he likes you!"

Dong Woo pointed at us, "You heard nothing from me."

"But... Does he like me... Or just something he's usually like?" I asked awkwardly.

Dong Woo put his hands on my shoulders, "I've never seen him like this, I can't tell you for sure that he likes you because when any of us have asked, he just ignores it. I think he does and so do the members."

I nodded and Dong Woo's phone went off. He looked at us, "That's my cue to go, they're almost done. See you later!" He waved and ran off to find Hoya, Woohyun, and Sung Gyu.

Mi Cha and I continued with our shopping, making sure to keep our distance from the boys until we saw them leave. Dong Woo kept being a brat and tried to get Hoya to go to where we were hiding, saying he wanted something. Luckily, Hoya told him to get it himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again... it's short... But there will be a great chapter tomorrow! that has actually been planned! lol it should be a long chapter :) Please leave your comments ^^ and I see you my wonderful subscribers~ please comment as well! I only get about 2 on each chapter T_T and I'm greedy for more~

OH!! and KYAAAAAAAAAAA INFINITE'S COMEBACK!! Full album on the 21st, Imma be partying~ ahaha and it fits perfectly with the stroy because i was gonna give them a fake comeback and now I dont have to~ WHOO