Fanmeet

Public Relations

I dont know what to write 0.o lol when I fantasize I only think of main parts... but the next main part is too quick I think >< but in my fantasy it is quick >< ottoke?! lmao ok chap7, let's go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our stylist unnie fixed our clothes and touched up are make-up before we walked out onto the stage for our first fanmeeting in Busan. She fluffed my hair a bit and then cued our MC that we were ready.

We perfomed the four songs off of our debut mini-album and then took our seats to begin the signing. I was shocked at how many fans there were, did we really have this many? They filled the whole arena! They soon started coming on the stage to meet us, at least they were organized.

The first fan who came up to us was crying, I didn't know what to do once she reached me.

"Unnie, I'm such a fan! You're my inspiration, I'm comfortable being chubby and just being me!" She cried and handed me her CD.

I looked at her in awe, "Don't cry, please! I'll cry with you!" I patted her shoulder, she could only be a couple years younger than me.

"Ah, unnie, mianhe, I don't want you to cry. Ah, I'm taking too long! Please sign it to Hana." She bowed.

"It's fine." I smiled and signed her CD, writing down encouraging words for her and thanking her.

More fans came and said similar things, but some gave me dirty looks and walked by me. Jeeze, jerks.

Another fan came up to me smiling, but instead of handing he CD to me she grabbed my cup of water and threw it on me.

My eyes widened in shock, I looked up at her, smile replaced with a smug smirk, "Go back to America, you ugly, fat girl. You don't deserve to be here and be around Hoya oppa."

Security had ran up to the girl to her away, but I told them to stop and stood up.

"Yah!" I yelled informally, "How can you do this type of thing to someone? You have no right. You would be hurt if someone treated you like that, think of my feelings! Do you think I can ignore those words all the time, do you think I take it as nothing when I see those types of words? Every single word hurts!" I almost started to cry, "How do you know what I deserve? You don't know me or my life. You don't know what problems I have or anyone for that matter. How many people do you treat like this? When you see a chubby girl at school, do you go and pour water on her?"

She scoffed and glared, everyone was silent in the arena.

"What's wrong with being fat anyways? It's not hurting you anyway, it's not your life. If someone likes to eat and not exercise, it's their choice. Some people have medical problems that make them larger than you like. I wish you could just think what it would be like to get those words, you may be beautiful and skinny, but you're obviously a cruel person."

I sat back down in my seat, my manager and stylist asking me if I was alright. I just nodded and told them to go back to what they were doing, they told me to change, but I ignored them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went through about 300 more fans, a lot of them telling me how I did the right thing and that they wish they could be like me. I was surprised, I thought I would be told off by a lot of them, but many of them told they had become my fan from things I've said about netizens and some confessed that they never liked me until I yelled at the girl.

I looked up to see the next fan, it was a boy a bit older than me. I smiled at him and he kneeled down on the floor to get to my level.

He waved and handed me his CD, "Annyeong." He grinned.

"Annyeong!" I showed my eye smile.

"My name is Ho Jae, I'm Hoya's hyung." He whispered.

I rose my eyebrows, "Bwoh?" He did look a lot like Hoya.

"He talks about you alot..." He leaned in.

I nodded and leaned in as well, "What does he say?"

He smirked, "He says how you're different and amazing. I think he likes you."

"Chincha?!" I squeled and everyone looked at me. I leaned back down to Ho Jae who was laughing.

"It seems like you do, too."

I pouted, "Don't tell him."

He shook his head, "Don't worry, now, sign!"

I smiled and signed.

Ho Jae oppa! Thanks for meeting me today, I hope to see you soon. Text me, ok? 02-555-4339! Don't you dare give out my number! Keke~ Rei 

I handed back his CD, "Talk to you soon, Ho Jae oppa."

He nodded, "Bye bye!" He waved and went off stage.

So... He think Hoya likes me... KYAAAAAAAAA! Er... No no, because even when other people thought guys liked me... It wasn't true... 

I continued to battle my spaz moments and my logical moments for a few minutes.

"Unnie... Unnie? UNNIE!"

I jumped and looked at the fan standing in front of me. I bowed my head, "Mianhe, I zoned out..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter... Didn't know what to write, sorry >< I cant stay up late either, my grandpa is going into hospital at 7 for a pacemaker on his heart, please pray for him!

Well, I hope that even though it's short, you enjoyed it, please comment!!