Stupid

Public Relations

Pulling another late night >< Aunt and uncle from New Zealand wanted to talk on skype and my uncle was talking to me about Hoya lmao. It's now 11.23. GO! ahahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rubbed my eyes at midnight after a long day of practice. We would be promoting our follow-up song in a couple of weeks, but we were still having problems with the coreography. Our dance instructer had been getting frustrated with us and I was also getting upset. I ignored all texts from Hoya and Kyung. I ruffled my hair and pushed down an ice pack on my ankle, opening up Skype on my computer. Even though I ignored everyone else, one of my best friends wanted to talk to me and I wouldn't turn that down.

She was already online, it would be eight in the morning for her. I called her and she instantly answered.

"Rei! Why didn't you take me to Korea!"

"Yah! Lydia! You haven't talked to me for months and that's the first thing I get?!" I shouted at my laptop, forgetting that my members were sleeping.

Lydia laughed, "Ah, you're right! I'm reading a fanfic about you, Hoya, and Kyung! It's such a tough love triangle!" She squeled.

I facepalmed, "Lydia! How can you read that? I don't even like Kyung like that, he's like a brother!"

"Ah! Only Kyung?!"

I gasped, "Dang it... But... It's not like I would keep anything from you, I do like Hoya." I whispered in case anyone had woken up. "I feel so stupid though, I've only known him for about three weeks."

"Well, you've technically known him for a year..." She shrugged.

"I knew him as a fan... And I loved him then..." I mumbled, "He's better in person..."

She kicked her legs, "Aww, so cute! But it is pretty fast... Do you think he likes you?!"

I frowned, "He acts like it... But they all do, I don't know if he's friendly or likes me. I thought I was getting better at seeing the difference, but I can't."

"Aw, well, I only saw you two when you guys played soccer. When you played him, it was a different feel from Dong Ho and Doo Joon." 

I shook my hands, "Don't say that. I'm trying to ignore any romantic feeling, I don't need another let down." I said sadly, "But... He told me I can trust him, I do... Just he might be thinking differently."

"Have you two done anything?" Her voice got higher.

I glared, "Yah, why that tone of voice? We've only texted, called a few times, and he took me out a few days ago."

"Aw! I think he likes you, he seems better than the others! Plus, he's a hot Korean!" She cheered.

I laughed, "That is true, but anyways, what's up back home?"

"Nothing much, school starts back up soon." She moaned, "Other than having my best friend become an idol, everything has been normal."

"School, definately don't miss that, but I still have to certain lessons, but since I went to school in the states, I can actually apply for college already." I nodded to myself, "You better not have been posting my videos everywhere!" I pointed at the camera.

She gave me a sneaky look, "A lot of people say you look good..."

I facepalmed again, "Lydia!"

"Sorry, it's not every person having an idol for a best friend! Oh! I've also been telling off all those antis whenever I see them online." 

I laughed, "Thanks."

I heard Lydia's mom yell something, "Ah, Rei, I gotta go, my mama is calling."

"Alright, bye-yum!" I waved.

"Bye bye! I'll talk to you later and tell you how the fanfic goes!" She laughed and ended the call.

I sighed and collapsed on the floor, there's already fanfics about us... I should stop talking to them a bit, just so things don't get bad and my feelings don't get stronger. I only debuted a two months ago, I don't need a scandal...

I was about to just sleep on the floor when my phone went off. Hoya again.

Why haven't you answered me today? Did I do something?

I felt bad, I didn't want him to think he did something wrong, but I'm exhausted and we should take a break... 

I tossed my phone to the side and pushed my ice pack down harder, I kept it in place with some medical tape and flopped back down on the wood floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eodigani girl stop!

I shot up at my ringtone playing loudly, it was Block B meaning a phonecall, I grabbed my phone, not looking at the caller ID.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered groggily and glanced at the clock, I only slept for thirty minutes.

"Let me in." I heard a familar voice.

"Wah?" I didn't get them and checked the caller. Hoya.

"I said let me in, I'm standing outside your dorm." Hoya replied, calmly.

"Bwoh?" I jumped to my feet, forgetting my ankle, "Aw, damn!" I cursed as pain shot through my ankle.

"What happened?" He asked alarmed.

I hobbled over to the door, "Don't worry..." I mumbled and hung up, opening the front door.

He quickly pushed past me and into the dorm.

"Yah, what are you doing here? It's one in the morning." I whispered harshly, not wanting to wake anyone now.

"Because you wouldn't answer any of my damn texts!" He whispered back, "Why didn't you?"

I sat back down on the floor, "I've been practicing all day, I was pissed and tired. I didn't talk to anyone."

He squatted down next to me, "What happened to your ankle?" 

I furrowed my eyebrows, "I overworked myself, fell, and twisted it."

He touched it lightly, "You should've called me. I was worried..."

"Why would you be?" I looked down.

He lifted my chin up, "Because I care about you, I know it's hard for you to grasp onto that after you've been hurt so much, but I do."

I pushed his hand away, "You've only known me for a few weeks."

"That doesn't mean anything, I told you that you can trust me, so do it."

"People I've known my whole life don't even have my trust..." I didn't want to give into my feelings.

He grabbed my hand, "Do you really think I would bother coming over here, if you didn't mean something to me? Not everyone you meet is going to hurt you, so don't shut me out."

I sighed, "It's hard." It was mainly because I knew I liked Hoya, my trust issue was only part of this."

"I know, but won't it be better if you have someone?"

I looked up at him, "We shouldn't hang out..."

I furrowed his eyebrows, "What?"

"People are saying things about us, we don't need a scandal or anything going on." I pulled my hand from his.

He ran his hand through his hair, "Is that what you even think about? Just because you're an idol, it doesn't mean you can't have friends."

Friends.

"Hoya, I ju-"

He cut me off, "Fine. If you care about your image, I won't ruin it." He glared and stood up.

I stood up as well, wincing at the pain in my ankle, "It's not like that."

He started walking to the door, "Don't worry what it's like."

He grabbed the door handle, but I grabbed his arm, "Hoya, please, I'm just scared." I said looking down, I can't believe it, I wanted to stay away from him, but now I'm hoping he doesn't leave.

"That's why I want to be here for you. Rei, you were really outspoken before, don't change that. Keep being yourself, if people say things, tell them what you think like you did." He put his hands on my shoulders, "I know it's hard to live with everyone watching you, but show them how to live. Show them that you're a real person and not someone who will conform to society."

I looked up at him, "I'm sorry."

He shook his head, "Don't be." We wrapped his arms around me, "Just do what makes you happy."

I nodded into his shoulder, "I'm so stupid."

He pulled away and looked at me, "No, you're not."

"It's late, you should go..."

He stared at me for a minute and nodded, "Okay." 

He hugged me again and ruffled my hair, "Get some sleep and stay off your ankle. I'll talk to you later?" He asked unsure.

"Mm." I nodded once.

He gave me one last look and left the dorm, closing the door as he walked out.

I leaned against the door and sighed. I'm so bloody stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Good? lmao I dont know.... I didnt plan out this chapter lol. it's 2am, so again, i'm not checking it and going to sleep! oh! did any of you watch 2pm show? so freakin funny, they haven't changed from wild bunny... oh how i miss wild bunny and jay though >< oh well...... please comment and tell me what you think!!!!