Going Out

Public Relations

So freakin mad! I wrote so much and left it to call my mom, come back and my grandma closed it!!!! UGHH!!! Now I'll be up until like 2 rewriting it ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, a day off! Although, I'll be staying in the dorm. Yun Hee has a drama filming, Jae Hwa is visiting her family, Eun Mi has a check-up at the hospital, and MI Cha... Actually, I'm not sure what Mi Cha is doing. I was about to watch Heartstrings, but jumped at my phone as my Gil Ra Im's ringtone from Secret Garden went off. Hoya texted me.

You're free today, right? Be ready in 30min, we're going out.

What? Going out? He doesn't even know where I live... I quickly replied.

But you don't know where the dorm is...

Hmmm out, huh? It's a good thing I took a shower when I woke up. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, my hair had actually curled nicely, no need to straighten it. My phone went off again.

I do, actually. The new complex by the old baseball field.

I widened my eyes... How does he know?

Stalker...

I texted back and went to get dressed. The weather was warm today, so I grabbed a dress. I didn't really want to, but most of my jeans had ripped since I hadn't bought clothes since I moved here. I put on a purple, aqua, and white summer dress, along with a pair of white leggings. It might get windy later on and I don't need my dress blowing up.  I walked back to the bathroom, Hoya texting me again.

Na, our managers are friends. I forced hyung to tell me.

I laughed and put my phone down. I started to apply eyeliner, if I ever wear make-up out, it's only eye make-up. I drew a short wing and filled it in a bit, I then applied a sheer, pink eyeshadow. Once my eyeliner and eyeshadow were equal on both sides, I finished off with mascara. I smiled at myself in the mirror and felt a bit confident. Now, what shoes to wear. I hate flip flops, those were out of the question. I could either wear my white converse or my short white heels.

Converse.

As I slipped on my shoes, there was a knock on the door. I took a deep breathe and my heart began to pound. Even though I didn't want to admit, I was getting butterflies. My stupid problem of falling too fast was happening again, but I can't have a relationship!

I walked to the door and opened it, not surprised to see Hoya on the other side.

He smiled at me, he was wearing a black hoodie and denim jeans, he had a simple pair of Nike high tops on. "You look..." His eyes wandered down to see my clothes, "Stunning."

I blushed, I could feel my ears get hot, "Ah, thanks. You look good, too." I smiled awkwardly, "So, where are we going?" I grabbed my purse and stepped out of the dorm, locking the door.

He scratched his head, "Uh, not sure. Anywhere, I guess." He pulled up his hood and put sunglasses on. "Ready?"

I pulled out my purple raybans and put them on, "Yup." I nodded and we headed to the elevator.

As we went down in the elevator, Hoya checked his watch, "We'll have a good four hours before any schools get out. Less chance of people recognizing us."

We stepped out the elevator, "Oh, so, why are you taking me out?" I asked, swinging my arms.

"Why not?" He grabbed my right hand that had swung, "You need to have some fun and not be locked in the dorm." He entwined his fingers with mine, "You want to, right?"

I stared down at our hands, "Mmm, I haven't actually done much for the few months I've been here." 

I started to swing my hand again, he did as well, "Well, I kinda want ice cream, do you?" He asked as we stepped out onto the street.

"Ice cream? That's a bit cliche, but okay." I laughed.

"Ah, it's a cliche?" He squinted his eyes, "Well, you'll have to deal with it." Hoya smiled at me.

I looked down, feeling butterflies again. "I don't mind." Though, I was worried about my feelings and him holding my hand. He could turn out like the other guys, acting like he had feelings for me, but was just playing me on.

I guess he could sense my worriedness, "Are you alright?"

I hurriedly nodded, looking up at him.

He rose his eyebrow at me, "I won't ask." He said simply and squezzed my hand.

"Thanks..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah!" I shouted at Hoya after he pushed up my chocolate ice cream onto my nose. I pouted at him, "Not nice."

Hoya was in hysterics, "So cute!" He stopped laughing and tried to catch his breathe, but once he looked at me with a chocolate nose, he doubled over laughing again.

I stomped and was about to wipe the ice cream off when he grabbed my wrist. He straightened up and rose his hand up, wiping the ice cream off with his thumb. I smiled awkwardly and went back to eating my ice cream, strolling off to the park across from us.

Hoya followed behind me, "So..."

I turned and walked backwards, "So?" I asked back, taking a of my ice cream.

He laughed, "If you're not careful, you'll trip."

I finished my ice cream, "I'm used to falling, it doesn't matter." I shrugged.

He walked next to me, "We've already spent an hour." He said checking his watch again.

I nodded, "Well yeah, you decided to walk 45 minutes to that ice cream shop just so you could find out that the were sold out of your favorite flavor." I gave him a critical look.

He put on a shock face, "Jeeze, my bad!" He bumped into me.

I nodded, "Indeed, your bad." I bumped back.

He put his arm around my shoulders, "You're different from everyone."

"Yup, I'm white." I said sarcastically, trying to ignore the fact that my heart rate was increasing.

He shook his head, "Not like that." He grinned, "You're a good person, easy to talk to, and just caring. I don't understand how people treated you badly or how they still do."

I shrugged, "Because they didn't think like you and I always found the wrong people. I did find some great ones though and I miss them."

Hoya nodded, "It must be hard to be away from everyone you know. I wouldn't be able to move away like you."

"It was really hard, but I wasn't that happy there. The main thing I worry about is my mom, she's alone. My dad walked out on us at the start of the year, my sister is in England, and now I'm here." I said quietly, trying not to cry.

"Your dad... Left you?" He tightened his arm around me."

I nodded, "Yup, I woke up to realize he never came home and then saw all his things gone. I don't think I ever cried so much in life." 

"Is that part of the problem you have with trusting people?"

I could see him looking at me, but I didn't look up, "Yeah..."

He turned me to face him and pushed my chin up, "You can trust me, I meant it when I said the other night."

I didn't say anything, but instantly hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and we just hugged for minutes in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We didn't say much as we walked back to my dorm, he'd bump into me few times, but I was thinking of too many things. He suddenly hopped in front of me and kneeled down.

"Get on." He said, turning his head back a bit.

I walked next to him, "I'm fine walking."

He looked up at me, "So? Get on."

I huffed at him and climbed on his back, he stood up and continued to walk with me on his back.

"Don't you like getting piggy back rides?" Hoya asked after ten minutes.

"Not really. I feel bad for the person carrying me... I'm too heavy." I mumbled into his neck.

He scoffed, "As if! You're light and I'm strong, don't worry."

He turned a corner and I quickly realized that we were on my street. He walked into the complex and pressed the button for the elevator. I was about to get off his back, but his grip got tighter.

"I can still carry you." The elevator doors opened and he walked on.

I hit his back lightly, "You can put me down now."

He sighed, "Fine."

He let go and I hopped off. "You didn't have to bring me up, either. I could've come up myself."

"It's fine." The elevator opened and we got off, "Plus, I want to, so accept it."

"You're weird for wanting to." I stuck my tongue out.

We got to the dorm, I unlocked the door and turned back to him.

"I don't think I'm weird."

"Ah well, thanks for taking me out, Hoya. I really had fun." I smiled.

He smiled, "I had fun too." He leaned down and kissed my cheek, "I'll see you later." He waved and walked back down to the elevator.

I stood in my spot for a few minutes. Did Hoya really just do that? Once I came to terms that he did, I realized something else.

I've already fallen for Hoya. Crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KYAAAAAAAAAA~ lol was it good??? I hope so... But anyways it's almost 2.30am and I want to sleep, so I'm not gonna check it over... If there's a mistake, sorry!!!!! 

Oh! and my uncle approves of Hoya being my boyfriend lmao so yay! Please comment and tell me what you think ^______^