CEO

Public Relations

Sorry for not updating for  few days~ I was spending time with friends since I was in England the whole summer and I go back to school tomorrow >< but omg~ I went crazy yesterday!! The album and MV is awesome!!!!!! All of the songs are so good XD I really like all of them, I don't think I can choose a favorite right now... Do any of you have a favorite??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood shaking outside the CEO's door with Dae Hyun oppa, Hoya and I decided to tell our CEOs in case if anything did happen, plus, we really didn't want to hide our relationship. I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

I heard footsteps and the door opened in front of me, he gave a questioning look to Dae Hyun and I, but stepped aside for us to come in. Dae Hyun and I both took a seat and waited for him to say something.

He sat down in front of us, behind his desk, "What's the matter, Rei-yah?" He asked calmly.

I took a breathe, "Songsaengnim... I'm in a relationship." I spoke and looked down at my hands in my lap.

He cleared his throat, "Is it the Infinite boy?"

I looked up and nodded slowly,  studied our CEO's face, he didn't seems angry or anything.

"How?"

"Ah... Well ever since the athletics event we texted everyday and would call sometimes. We met a few times, but during the date recording he asked me out. So, we've only been dating for two weeks." I explained.

Songsaengnim gave me an odd look, "Only two weeks, ah... I would've thought at least a month." He tilted his head, "Ah, but I'm glad you told me early."

My eyes widened and I looked at Dae Hyun oppa, he looked confused too.

"Songsaengnim, you mean, you knew?" Dae Hyun asked.

He smiled, "I just had a feeling, but you two need to be careful because there's already rumors about you. What do you plan on doing if anything gets out or you get asked more?" He looked at me.

"Ah, well, Hoya and I decided that we would announce it if we were questioned more, but not too soon. We don't mind really mind if people find out, just not too soon."

Our CEO nodded, "Alright, just don't do anything bad."

Dae Hyun and I exchanged looks again, "So you're ok if Rei and Hoya date?" Dae Hyun asked.

He nodded, "As long as they don't do anything stupid, it's fine. Rei isn't my daughter, so I don't have much of a right to say if she can date or not."

Mine and Dae Hyun's mouths dropped, "Really? Isn't there usually bans on dating, espcially because I'm a rookie?" I questioned.

"No, other companies are like that, but I really want you all to be happy. Mainly you, Rei, you don't have anyone here besides us." He said lightly.

Tears started to form in my eyes, "Songsaengnim... Komowayo." I'm stunned that even my boss cares.

He stood up and walked over to me, pulling me out of my seat, "Don't cry," he put his hands on my shoulder, "This is your home now and you can see me as your dad. You can tell me anything, don't worry and don't be shocked when people are nice to you."

I blinked back the few tears I had and nodded, "Kamsahamnida."

He nodded and let go of my shoulders, "Now, I'm sure you'll go text him the news, I'll call over to Woollim as well." He walked to the door and opened it for us.

Dae Hyun and I bowed and walked out, "Wah... Has songsaengnim always been like this?" I asked as we started to head back to our dorm.

"I've never seen him like this, but he's always been nicer than anyone else I've met in companies."

I nodded and felt my phone buzz in my pocket, I pulled it out and saw that it was Hoya.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered.

"Yeobo! Hyung-nim was alright with everything! Also, Tablo was there and said he wants to meet you sometime." He laughed.

I smiled, "Chincha? Ah, this is so good, songsaengnim was actually happy. And did you just say Tablo?!" I squeled at that part, I was a huge Epik High fan.

"Yah... Tablo is married and you're dating me." Hoya spoke sternly.

I laughed, "Of course, I'm just a fan."

"Mmmm, ok. I'll be at your dorm with Jung Ryul hyung soon."

"Araso. Dae Hyun oppa and I are walking back right now." We turned the corner, about a block from our dorm.

"Dae Hyun hyung is alright with you staying over?" Hoya asked.

I looked over at my manager, "It's not that he approves of it, it's that all the girls are at home and he wants to go home as well, this is the only way he can get rid of me." I laughed and Dae Hyun throw me a glare.

Hoya laughed with me, "I guess that works, we just pulled up to your dorm, so walk faster."

'Yah, I'll walk how I want." I said and hung up, laughing to myself and taking slower steps.

I continued to walk slow for a few minutes when I saw a guy in a purple hoodie and sunglasses marching towards me... Hoya... I yelped as he got closer and started to walk backwards.

"Rei..." He said in a low voice and I turned around, now I was walking faster.

"Yah!" He called and I heard his steps quicken.

I started to run, "I said I'll walk how I want!" I cried.

Hoya began to run as well and caught me quickly, wrapping his arms around me so I couldn't escape. "You can walk how you want, but you can't walk away from me."

I squirmed in his arms and turned my head back to see that Dae Hyun had left me. "Jagiya," I said sweetly, "let go." I shook my shoulders.

"No..." Hoya rested his head on my shoulder, "I like this." He breathed onto my neck.

I froze, this is seriously happening, right? I feel like I'll wake up in California and it all was just a dream...

Hoya turned me around after a few minutes and put one arm around me, "Let's go, you need to get your stuff." He said and we began to walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadly, I have to cut it short again >< I need to get ready for school tomorrow, but I'll have an update tomorrow ^^