Date!

Public Relations

I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!!! and tired.... but you know, I'll write the date chapter ^_^ Oh, and I have no clue what they have at Lotte World... So... It might be more like Disneyland ahaha. Listening to Hoya's cover of Love Love Love~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MI6 and Infinite were all eating at a cafe outside of Lotte World to learn about each other before their dates. MyungYeol couple were just eating everyone's food, deciding to ruin everyone's date. Hoya and I were discussing things we had already been over to make it seem like we didn't text each other 24/7.

I picked up one of my frys when I Sung Yeol grabbed it from my fingers, "Yah! You choding." I poked him in the cheek.

Sung Yeol grinned, put the fry in his mouth, and poked my cheek, "Don't call me choding, I'm your oppa."

"Choding." I stuck my tongue out at him, "Go back to your date with L." I said and turned back to Hoya.

Hoya just sat there, stirring his straw around in his drink. He looked up at me with his eyebrows raised and I tilted my head at him. He just shook his head like it was nothing. Hmm. What's up with him all of a sudden?

"So... Have you been to Lotte World before?" I asked trying to start our conversation again.

Hoya glanced up, nodded, and looked back at his drink.

What the heck? I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at everyone else, they all seemed fine and happy. Why is Hoya like this now? I looked back to Hoya and stared at him.

He looked up after a few seconds, but turned to Woohyun and started talking to him.

Seriously? So he is just a jerk, huh? I felt tears come up in my eyes and I tried to push them back. I stood up, my chair screeching loudly as it was pushed back and walked to the bathroom.

I leaned against the wall once I was in and took a breath. I shouldn't be upset by this, I should be used to this. I leaned my head back and felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw that it was a text from Hoya. I took another breath before clicking on it.

I can't go into the girl's bathroom, so come back. I'm trying to figure something out...

I furrowed my eyebrows again, I guess I'll keep trusting him for a bit longer... I wiped off the few tears that had managed to escape and smacked my cheek for being stupid. I walked back to the table and saw everyone ready to leave, Hoya looked awkwardly at me.

As everyone started wlking out the of the cafe to go to Lotte World, Hoya swung his arm over my shoulder. I tried to shrug it off, but he was stronger.

"Sorry." He whispered and we kept walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The akwardness between Hoya and I left after we had gone on a few rides. It was hard to be upset in such a fun place. All of the couples were split up, but even though it was just Hoya and I, we didn't speak much.

Hoya led me to a new ride, it was a slower, look around type. Once we were in line, the worker said no cameras. Jin nodded and waved for us to go on the ride. Hoya and I ended up going straight on since the park was pretty much empty because it was a school day.

As we went out of the camera's view and down into where the room was Hoya switched off his microphone and did the same with mine.

"What are you doing?" I was confused.

He looked straight at me, "I want to talk to you about what I was trying to figure out."

"Oh... Kay..." I nodded, still confused.

Hoya laughed, "You're cute when you're confused."

I blushed, "Just get on with it."

He grabbed my hands, "Alright. Be my grlfriend."

My eye widened, "Bwoh?!"

"I know it's only been a month since we've met, but I really like you, hasn't that shown since the beginning?" He looked me straight in the eyes.

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Is this what I wanted?

"What about our companies or if we're found out?"

 Hoya sighed, "Is that still all you think of?" He groaned, "Just tell me if you feel the same, Rei."

I let out a breath, "I do, but we ca-"

"You do, so that's all that matters." Hoya cut me off.

"But Hoya we rea-"

"Stop thinking about that. You'll be my girlfriend, right?" He placed one of his hands on my cheek.

I raise an eyebrow, "Are you always this straight forward and demanding?"

Hoya laughed, "Only when it's something I really want."

I smacked his head, "Yah! You better not think of me as a possession." I glared.

"So... That's a yes?" He grinned.

I looked down and nodded.

He tilted my head to look at him, "Good." He smiled and lightly kissed my lips.

I sat paralyzed once he pulled away. That was my first kiss. My first kiss.

Hoya ruffled my hair, "The ride is almost done." He turned our microphones back on and we came to the end of the ride.

Jin started filming as we walked out, I was blushing madly while Hoya seemed casual as ever with his arm slung around me.

We could see MyungYeol running around and then noticed Woohyun chasing them. Hoya and I both gave each other confused looks, but continued walking.

"Ice cream?" Hoya asked as we walked the opposite way from his crazy groupmates.

I nodded and puffed up my cheeks. Lee Howon was my boyfriend.. I started smiling like and idiot and didn't even hear the feet running towards me.

L grabbed my hand and Sung Yeol pushed Hoya away. I started being dragged away from Hoya as L ran away holding onto me. Jin chased after us, filming.

Date ruiners!

"Yah! Myung Soo, where are you taking me?" I yelled as we ran and tried to look back at Hoya. Sung Yeol was sitting on his stomach, laughing.

L didn't answer, but he pulled me into the line for a huge rollercoaster. Again, there was no line so we got right on and before I could even react to being pushed into the seat, L had already pushed the safety restraints on me and they locked.

I gave L a stupid look as he sat down next to me and pulled his restraints down, "You know I'm not scared, right?"

He looked at me, "What?! That's no fun..."

I laughed at him, "Babo." I looked over and saw Hoya running over, but t was too late. The rollercoaster had started.

I laughed as we went down all the drops and even upside, this wasn't anything compared to some in California. I'm pretty sure I heard L scream in fright though...

The rollercoaster ended quickly and I hopped off, L still in his seat. Hoya was waiting at the exit with Jin so I skipped towards him and jumped in front of him.

"You look like a five year old."

I smacked his arm, "You better buy this five year old ice cream after letting me be kidnapped."

"Yah!" He looked shocked, "Sung Yeol sat on me!"

I gave him a judging look, "Yup. What a prince you are."

Hoya's mouth dropped, "You're so mean."

"Get used to it." I shrugged and looped my arm with his.

He instantly smiled and we started walking to the ice cream stand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was together again, we had all pulled off our mics because we had found a small water playground.

Mi Cha and I were the first to run through it, followed by Dong Woo and Sung Yeol. I ran to where there were small buckets and filled it with water, I looked up at the others as it filled. Everyone except for Yun Hee, Eun Mi, and Hoya were playing in the water. I saw that my bucket had filled so I started walking towards my boyfriend.

Hoya put his hand up, "Do not."

I pouted, "Yah, you're no fun." I glared and stomped off to Dong Woo, pouring it on his head.

He let out a squel and pushed me into the line of the mega sprinkler. The water from it hit me in the face and everywhere else, soaking me instantly. "Kenya!" I laughed and pulled him in front of me.

Dong Woo turned and hugged onto me, we were both getting soaked now, both of us too stupid to move out the way. I felt Dong Woo being pulled away from me and looked up to see Hoya.

"Hyung, there will be no touching. She's my girlfriend." Hoya pushed away the dumbstuck rapper. He pushed me out the water and onto the dry area. "You'll catch a cold."

I rolled my eyes, "No, I've done this millions of times. There's one just like this at DCA, my friends and I played in it for almsot an hour and then walked through the park soaking wet. This is normal."

"It's different weather in Calfornia, here, you'll get sick."

I nodded slowly and watched as everyone else slowly got out of the water because the PD said it was time to head back. I stood up, but Hoya leaned down in front of me.

"Get on."

"I'm soaking."

He sighed, "I don't care, get on."

I nodded and awkwardly got onto his back, he stood up and carried me like nothing. I rested my head on his shoulder as we caught up with the group. Some of them aw-ed at us and MyungYeol followed our lead, L jumped onto Sung Yeol's back.

"Maybe you are a prince." I whispered into Hoya's ear. I could see his lips pull up into a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!? lol good things happened.... but I'm not sure if it's actually a good chapter >< It's 4am and I started this at like 10.... that's really bad... and it's later than usual for most of you because I'm now in the US.... So sorry about that!!! but what do you think??COMMENTS PLEASE!!! ahaha

AND OMG!!! DID YOU SEE THE TEASER ASDFGHJKL I CANT WAIT!!!!!

 

Now Imma eat because the only thing I've eaten sine I've been back was udon 14 hours ago....