Coupling!

Public Relations

Yay! I know what I'm writing~ ahaha chap 9, GO! Listening to Sweet Baby by One Ok Rock! Yay! Are any of you their fan?

This may go into 2 parts... it's getting late

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Naega jeil jal naga." Started blasting in our room, another wake up call, seriously?! 

I snapped my eyes open quickly, what was I wearing?! I calmed down as I saw my kigurumi and closed my eyes again, sadly, the music got louder. "Ugh, why are you guys like this?" I questioned and turned to the open side of my bunk.

Jin smiled at me and waved awkwardly. I sleepily blinked at him and looked at the camera.

"What time is it this time?" I yawned.

"It's just turned 8AM." He whispered.

"Do I have a schedule today?"

Jin nodded, "You'e leaving at ten."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "At ten? Am I going to the stylist at ten or my schedule?"

"Stylist..."

"You could've waken me up at 9:45! I already showered last night, stylist unnie just has to make me look good! Jin, why you do this to me?! You know I like my sleep!" I kicked in my bed, "I'm going back to sleep. You go rest too, Jin oppa." I pointed to Jae Hwa's empty bunk. 

JIn laughed, "I'll go film the others, I'll wake you up at 9:45."

I smiled and turned over, returning to my wonderful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the van munching on strawberries, all the girls were complaining that I was able to sleep longer, but I just drowned them out with my iPod and made funny faces at the camera in front of me.

I paused my music, "What's this schedule anyways? Dae Hyun oppa didn't tell us about." I asked looking at the PD sitting in the passenger seat.

"You'll see once you get there."

I pushed my lips out and made an annoyed face, slightly like Tae Kyung's in "You're Beautiful".

We pulled up to our stylists office and hopped out the van. We headed to the usual dressing room and saw that our outfits were already planned out. I walked up to my outfit and eyed it. I had a pair of black skinny jeans, a loose, green top, and some black and green high top Vans. 

I smiled, "Unnie, you finally chose my favorite colors!" I cheered and headed into the bathroom to change. I quickly slipped out of basketball shorts and tank top and put on my new clothes. I shoved my feet into the Vans and hide the laces inside, stepping out of the bathroom. I walked out of the dressing room and to where we had ou hair and make-up down.

Our unnie tidied up my already curly hair and applied my make-up. I began to doze off until she worked on my eyes. I just let her apply my eyeliner and mascara before returning to my snooze. When I woke up, I had light make-up on, you could only notice the light eyeliner. Everything else was quite natural, but it made me look better than I usually did.

"Perfect look for a date." I heard our unnie's assisstant murmur.

Date? What date?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My members and I were standing in a small studio, told to keep quiet. MNet had a special filming for us today. The studio had a huge curtain seperating it down the middle, we were on one half and didn't know what was on the other side.

Suddenly, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk from Super Junior walked to the front of the curtain, Eunhyuk on our side and Leeteuk on the other. 

"Annyeonghaseyo and welcome to MNet's special for today! We have two idol groups as you can see, they don't know which group is here and won't until this curtains is down." Leeteuk explained and Eunhyuk took over.

"The male group will be trying to win the hearts of the girl group, but as you can see, it's uneven. So, it will be a competition for some. Once the groups are in couples, they'll be spending the day on a date at Lotte World!" Eunhyuk cheered.

Male group... Date?! So that's what the date was... But who is it?

Leeteuk spoke up again, "Alright groups, face the curtain." We turned and Eunhyuk grabbed the curtain. "Pull it down, Eunhyuk!" 

Eunhyuk yanked down the curtain, we all widened our eyes as we saw the boys across from us.

"The couples will be from MI6 and Infinite!" Eunhyuk yelled, "Now, MI6, go sit in the pink seats, " He pointed to the line of them in the middle, "Infinite, line up to show off the confession you prepared!"

We all still had our mouths open from the shock. Why was it our two groups? We slowly walked to our spots and I avoided eye contact with Hoya. This would definately add onto our scandal.

"Infinite, I hope you can win which girl's heart you want, but two of you will be going on a date together." Leeteuk said sadly, "We'll skip any discussion and get you straight to confessing! Leader Sung Gyu, you're up first!"

Sung Gyu confidently sang "With Me" by Wheesung and handed his rose to Yun Hee. Eunhyuk made fun of Sung Gyu's song because it was like he wanted Yun Hee back.

Dong Woo went next, he rapped "One" by Epik High, everyone started yelling at him after he tossed his rose to Jae Hwa, "What kind of confession is that?!" Leeteuk shouted at him.

Dong Woo was pushed away and Sung Jong stepped in the center. He over did the dance to "Genie" by SNSD and gave his flower sweetly to Mi Cha. Mi Cha was blushing her head off and everyone just aw-ed at the maknae couple.

L walked to the center next, but instead of singing or dancing, background music for Secret Garden came on, L started to recite the lines of Joo Won's Little Mermaid speech, making his way toward me. He spoke line after line to me, I hid my face, blushing furiously. I always wanted my own Joo Won... 

L ended his monologue, handed me the rose, and gave me his popular smile. I took the rose and bowed before hiding at the back of Yun Hee, still blushing and now giggling.

"Well done, L!" Leeteuk cheered, "Look at Rei! She's like a tomato!"

I glanced up after regaining my composure and saw Hoya glaring. I quickly looked away and saw that Sung Yeol was moving to the middle.

Sung Yeol actually didn't prepare anything, he ended up doing a weird dance that everyone laughed at he. He stopped and shyly handed his rose to Eun Mi. Eun Mi bowed and smiled awkwardly.

Woohyun went to the center and sang "Confession of a Friend" by 2AM, halfway through the song he moved to Eun Mi and sang straight to her. Eun Mi started blushing like me and slowly took the rose that Woohyun held up. Sung Yeol pouted and glared at Woohyun.

"So our first competition has come up!" Eunhyuk cheered, "Eun Mi will choose after Hoya performs!"

I looked away from Eunhyuk and saw Hoya move to the middle. An English hip hop song came on and Hoya started to dance. He moved swiftly, adding in b-boy moves and his own. The hip hop song started to fade to a softer beat. He began to dance lighter and slower, moving closer to where we were standing.

I couldn't stop staring at him, he was never this perfect in the performances I had seen him in before. The song began to end and Hoya kneeled down in front of me, holding his rose up.

I opened my mouth slightly in awe and lightly accepted his rose. He smiled and stood up, going back to s.

"Our second competition! Wah, Rei has a difficult choice!" Leeteuk spoke, "I think we know who Eun Mi will choose though." He gave a disappointing look to Sung Yeol.

"Eun Mi will choose first, Sung Yeol, Woohyun, stand here with your back to the girls." Eunhyuk directed, "Eun Mi, on the count of five, give a back hug to who you choose for your date."

Everyone counted and to no surprise, Eun Mi hugged Woohyun. Sung Yeol fell dramatically too the ground and Dong Woo dragged him over to the side.

"Alright, L, Hoya, to the middle! Rei, on the count of five!"

Sung Yeol slowly moved up next to me, I stood behind the one I was going to hug and he stood behind his date. On five we both took a step forward and wrapped around our arms around the boys.

They both jumped, cheered, and gave each other a confused look. They quickly turned around and faced us. I smiled as I made eye contact with the only guy I would choose at this point.

Hoya smiled as he looked back at me and then hugged me. 

All the couples lined up together, including MyungYeol. "We now have all the couples ready for their date at Lotte World!"

Hoya leaned down and whispered in my ear, "How's this for our scandal now?"

I looked up at him and he quickly rose his eyebrows, smiling cheekily, it gave off a Tony Stonem feel, but so much better.

I looked away from him, I just hoped it wouldn't be a scandal anymore, but something real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....Yea... Imma cut it off here since it's late and I have a lot to write, this is the best place to stop ahaha. BUT WAS IT GOOD??? I hope so!!! ahaha but look forward to tomorrow's chapter!! i'll probably update a bit earlier since I'll have to sleep early tomorrow... Tomorrow will be the last update until at least Saturday~ I hope to have many wonderful comments while I'm gone ^_~ ahaha but I hope you dont mind that i'm cutting this chapter into 2 parts~ now.... comment please!!! subscribe, spread my story, and give me love ^o^ ahahahaha greedy right now!