Sleepover

Public Relations

I still dont know which song is my favorite >< They're all so good!! Because, Amazing, Tic Toc, Real Story, Be Mine... those are probably my tops~ lol the album like... matches me perfectly... And it's really mellow (Like BEAST's Fiction and Fact) I like all these mellow albums ahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Call me oppa!"

"Ani!" I yelled at Sung Gyu, who had me pinned to the ground along with Dong Woo while Hoya had gone out to buy something with Sung Jong.

"Wae?!" He shouted.

I kicked my legs, "Because you're crazy like this!"

He pouted, "I'm not crazy! You should be calling me oppa, you're Hoya's girlfriend!"

I looked around and saw L, Woo Hyun, and Sung Yeol just watching and laughing at us. "Yah, Woo Hyun oppa, help me!"

Sung Gyu gasped, "You called him oppa?!" His mouth was wide open.

"He's not crazy! Look at you, I called you sunbae and you tackled me to the floor with Kenya. If you had asked nicely maybe I would have, but now I won't!" I stuggled in his and Dong Woo's group.

I heard the door open behind us, "Hyung, we bou- What the heck is this?!" Hoya practically screamed.

"Hoya! Get these freaks off of me!" I cried and could hear Hoya stepping towards us.

"Hyung, get off Rei."

Sung Gyu got off, "But she won't call me oppa..."

Hoya laughed, "That's it?" He asked, putting his hand in front of me to take.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up, "Yah. Sung Gyu oppa, don't be so crazy next time."

The leader gasped again and tackled me in a hug, "You called me oppa." He fake cried... Or at least I think it's fake.

I wiggled out of Sung Gyu's arms and patted his head, "Uh huh.... Freak..." I mumbled and walked over to Hoya, hugging him.

Hoya stiffened a bit, but then hugged back, "What's this for?" He whispered.

"I like this." I repeated his words from earlier and his arms tightened.

"Bleh! You guys, don't act too mushy!" Sung Yeol yelled at us.

I turned and looked at him, "Yah! Choding, deal with it!" I shouted and stuck out my tongue.

L laughed, "She's a choding as well."

Sung Yeol shot L a glare, "I'm more of a choding." He huffed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying in my tiger kigurumi as Hoya layed his head on my stomach in his giraffe kigurumi. Sung Yeol was in his dinosaur kigurumi while all the others wore normal pajamas. We hadn't actually done anything... We ate watermelon and talked about random things in our lives. Out of the whole discussion, one thing stuck out the most. Hoya's exgirlfriend. They hadn't broke up over problems or differences, they broke up so he could debut. That means he could still like her, but I tried to shake it out of my head. It was me who was here with Hoya. Not her.

I played with Hoya's hair a bit, "You guys are fun when there's a camera around... But now you're pretty boring." I laughed.

Woo Hyun shot up from the floor and started dancing weird... He was throwing his whole body around, Dong Woo and Sung Jong also got up and joined him. As soon as Sung Jong was on the floor dong creepy booty pops, I cracked up. I was laughing so hard that I snorted. I quickly covered my mouth and nose, but the boys had all stopped dancing and looked at me.

They all began to laugh at me...

"Yah, stop it!" I yelled, embarrassed.

Hoya sat up and pinched my cheeks, "That was the cutest thing!"

I gave him an odd look, "Cute?" He nodded and pinched my cheeks harder, "Ow!" I pushed him back forcefully and he landed with a thud.

"Rejected!" Dong Woo yelled out and pointed at the confused Hoya.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes a bit, I'm already tired? It's only... Where's the clock in this place? I looked around the dorm, but couldn't see one, L who was sitting next to me was wearing a watch. I grabbed his wrist and looked at his watch. It's only 2AM... Hehe 2AM....

L leaned over my head, "Tired?"

I nodded lazily and yawned again.

"Hyung, it's time for the baby to go to bed." L called to Hoya, still laying where I pushed him.

I scrunched my lips out like Tae Kyung, "I'm not a baby."

Hoya stood up, "Let's go sleep." He bent down and picked me up bridal style.

I squeked, "Hoya, put me down!" I clinged onto him, scared to fall.

Hoya ignored me and walked into his room that he shared with Sung Yeol and Sung Jong. He placed me down onto his purple bed and then climbed in himself.

My eyes widened, "Uh... I thought we would all sleep in the living room?" I asked awkwardly.

Hoya wrapped one of his arms around my waist, "Now that's just stupid." He said and snuggled into me.

Sung Yeol and Sung Jong shuffled in and climbed up into their bunks while I layed somewhat awkward against Hoya.

"Just relax." He breathed.

I tried to relax and get into a more comfortable position with Hoya, once I did, Hoya pulled up the comforter over us. His arm returning to my waist. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"No funny business down there."

"Shut up, Sung Yeol." Hoya snapped and I laughed, so did Sung Jong.

I snuggled closer to Hoya and closed my eyes, the awkwardness leaving me.

"I want everynight to be like this." Hoya whispered.

I nodded and began to drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ASDFGHJKL Watched their comeback stage~ SO FREAKIN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahaha so~ cooment, subscribe, send love~ ^_^ I'm very happy to have 20 subscribers!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!<33333333333