Arirang

Public Relations

REI POV

"Annyeonghaseyo MI6 imnida~!" We shouted and did a Charlie Angels type pose. We were having our first Arirang interview, I was happy because it was a dual language program.

The MC smiled and clapped, "Yes, we have Korea's hottest new girl group MI6 with us today, they've been busy promoting their debut single, "Spy". They're now here with us for an hour to answer questions you've sent in. Let's first have each member introduce themselves."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Eun Mi imnida. I'm the leader if MI6, please look after us."

"Annyeong! Jae Hwa imnida! I'm the main dancer and aegyo queen in the group!" She puffed her cheeks and made peace signs.

"Annyeong, Yun Hee imnida! I'm the main vocal of the group."

It was my turn, "Hi everyone! I'm Rei, the main rapper of MI6." I showed my eye smile and waved awkwardly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mi Cha imnida! I'm the adorable maknae, please feed me!" 

Everyone laughed at Mi Cha's comments and the MC spoke up, "You're all so cute! Let's have our first question. The name for your fanclub is Secret Agents, why is this?"

The girls turned towards me, "Ah, I guess I'm answering this." I scratched my head, "Well, our name MI6 comes from the British secret service, my people, you know, and so we thought Secret Agents would be fitting because MI6 is composed of Secret Agents, it also fits with our song."

The MC nodded, "Ah... I see. Rei, you say your people?"

I laughed, "Yes, I'm half English, half American. I've been to England about six times to visit my family. Most of my family lives there and if I didn't come to Korea, I would've moved there."

"Wah, that's so cool!" She looked down at her notecard, "Our next question is who is your ideal type?"

Eun Mi started, "Ah, I really fell in love with Yoon Si Yoon and Moon Joo Won in Jeppang Wang Kim Tak Gu, I think they're really cute and have nice personalities. I'm also now drawn to men who bake bread." She laughed.

"Ah, boys if you want to win Eun Mi's heart, bake her bread!" The MC smiled, "What about Jae Hwa?"

Jae Hwa thought about it for a second, "I like SHINee's Onew, he's a great singer, cute, and clumsy. I loved watching him on Hello Baby. He seems like someone I could get along well with, plus, we can fall together."

"Ooh, fall together in love?" The MC winked.

Jae Hwa waved her hands in her front of her, "No, no, I meant fall down, like on the floor!" She laughed.

"Who do you like, Yun Hee?"

"Uh... I like really cute guys, people like BEAST's Yoseob and MBLAQ's Mir. They can be manly, but they are really childish and fun." 

"Ah, you like boys that have a low mental age?" The MC asked and Yun Hee nodded. "Now for Rei."

Hoya came into my mind, but I pushed it away, "I don't need someone to look a certain way or act a certain way. It's whoever I fall for. If a guy can treat me right and make me happy, I could fall for him. It's just how my heart feels."

Everyone "Oh"-ed.

"Isn't that a problem? Couldn't you fall for your friend?" The MC questioned.

I nodded, "That has happened in the past and it can be bad. I think... I'm getting better at figuring out if I actually like a boy instead of just feeling... I guess wanted?"

The MC gave me a strange look, "I have two questions. It's happened? What exactly?"

I took a deep breathe, "Well, I've fallen for guys who were just my friends being nice. I would get excited talking to them and thought they liked me, but they would do such confusing things. I ended up confessing a few times and being rejected. I was even laughed at. For the longest time, I didn't want to like anyone and I closed myself off."

The MC nodded, "Alright, my second question was do you like anyone? If you're getting better at telling your feelings, have you found someone?"

I coughed a bit, "Ah... Uh.. Well,  honestly, I don't want to answer that, even if I know it in my heart. I'm really scared to like someone. So, I try to push it away because I don't want to be hurt again. I think I can only answer that when I know how I feel and that person feels."

Everyone nodded, "Rei, you're very open and I'm sure anyone who ever hurt you is regretting it because you're a great person."

"Ah... Thanks..." I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other members went through answering questions and soon attention was brought back on me.

"Next question is for Rei, on Mnet's Wake Up Call, you recieved an early morning text and you were seen in an instantly better mood, smiling about it. Who texted you?"

I blushed, "Ah... That person, don't worry. I was very happy to have that text though, it did make me feel better. It was a simple good morning text, but it was my first one from a very special person."

"Ooh, that just makes us all more curious. Your next question is: At the athletics special you were seen playing with male idols, have you become close to them?"

I nodded, "Yes, I've become close to them, mainly Kyung and Hoya. After netizens said nasty things about me with them, Kyung and Hoya sent me a text right away. P.O sends me texts often as well, he tells me about the crazy things his hyungs do. Doo Joon texts me and asks if I can play soccer, he always ask at bad times though, so we haven't been able to." I thought a bit more, "L.Joe texts me to talk about California, we talk about the things that we miss. I'm glad that they spoke to me at the event, I'm happy that they're my friends."

"Aww, so Kyung and Hoya text you the most?"

"Yup, ah! It's actually Kyung's birthday today, happy birthday cucumber!" I laughed, "But yes, I probably have a few texts from them on my phone right now."

The MC gave me a look, "So... Which one of them texted you in the morning?"

I facepalmed, "Ah, I fell into a trap, huh?" Everyone laughed, "It was Hoya."

The MC smiled, "Aw! That's cute, now all the fans will start pairing you two and writing fanfics."

My eyes widened, "Aniyo! It's not like that, ah, I'll make more antis now!" I pouted, but the idea of Hoya and I wasn't ba- Ah! No! No relationships!

The producer did some hand movement and the MC nodded, "Well, that's been our hour with MI6, make sure you give them your love and support, you can see they're hardworking and kind girls. Join us next week with ZE:A!"

We all waved and shouted "bye".As soon as the cameras turned off, the girls pounced on me.

"You and Hoya?! What is this?" Jae Hwa shouted.

I waved my hands, "It's nothing, we're friends!"

They all nodded and smirked... Great... Now netizens will be looking at my relationship with Hoya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY CHAPTER 4!!!!!! So, more info on Rei and sorta the group. Was it ok though?? Please comment ^_^