~ Chapter 8 ~

It's Alright To Cry

              Man                                                                                                                                                                    ?!?!                  

Hyojin gave Sunggyu a hard stare. "What happened anyways. Broke your leg?" Sunggyu mursed as he pointed out Hyojin's legs. Not even later Chanyeol entered. "Sunggyu, appa needs you." Chanyeol lied.

He knew Hyojin had a hard time answering Sunggyu's question. Hyojin pushed herself back away from the piano and set her foot out. She slipped on her first. Sunggyu reached out for her clasping her into his arms. "Kaechana...?" Sunggyu asked.

Altough he knew she wasn't. Frustated Chanyeol burst and pushed Sunggyu away using force bridal style carrying his sister. "It's so obvious she's not okay." Chanyeol blurted. "Ne..?" Sunggyu questioned. 

Chanyeol walked out the room taking his sister to his room. Setting her down on the bed. "Pabo, you know you can't stand."  Chanyeol flicked her hair. "Oppa~" Hyojin pouted. "Cry. I really don't remember the last time you cry. You need to stop holding it in. Tears are made to be cried not kept in." Chanyeol said as he face burned red of anger. "Cry? I almost forgot what that word means." Hyojin chuckled.

"Your still laughing in this situation?" Chanyeol asked. Hyojin wanted to but she didn't want to show her old self. The sensitive one and the cry baby. She thinks now that it'll make her look weak and useless.

"What's the point of crying, when you are going to get your nose running and stuffy. Puffy, red eyes and wet watery lens." Hyojin described. "I wish you were ordina- I mean..sorry/" Chanyeol apologized.

"I know, I wish to be ordinary too, but what can I do..? It's useless no matter what I do."  Hyojin replied. "There's a way but I no you hate bloody mess." Chanyeol frowned. "NO! OPPA...I'm never going to cut my legs..." Hyojin burst making her face paled from thinking of it.

Her eyes bloated and hands formed a fist. "Hyojin, I won't force you. But it's really the only way you can ever walk again." Chanyeol cried. "Stay strong, eh..Hyojin?" 

-

Hyojin hid in her room again this time locking her door. She was alone in her dark shadey room. Just a peek of light hit out on the window curtains gap. Normaly Hyojin would close the curtains tightly in but she felt different. She wanted to see the light bursting in her room. She wanted to dance in the sun. Set her feet on the autumn grass. The cold grass upon her bare feet sliding trough each and every.

Jump into piles of leaves.She wanted to dance, however she felt cursed with her legs. Hyojin painted the curves of the grass growing out of the ground gentely with every detail out of her computer. *knocks, Knocks* 

"..Who..is it." Hyojin mubbled. The door creeked opened. "Hyojin~ah"  Mr.Park sanged. "Uh..appa." Hyojin mursed. She felt like crying because of what she heard earlier. She's being given away. "Hyonjin~ah, I've heard you met Sunggyu already....What do you think of him?" Mr.Park asked his daughter's opinion. "Think of him, like what?" Hyojin paused from her painting. "As a man." Mr.Park excluded. "Man..?" Hyojin mubbled.