~ Chapter 15 ~

It's Alright To Cry

It's been months since Sunggyu last saw the Park family. Mr.Park condition was doing worse, day by day. Hyojin can't resist the pen she was stuck in. Mr.Parkk had his last words. Words that couldn't reach his daughter. He left the cruel world. It was the best for him. Hyojin never even sawed her father, not even a glance. The furneral was for 7 days and 6 nights. Mrs.Park didn't put a deal with the funeral. His wills was obeyed. Only Hyojin can touch Mr.Park belongings. Hyojin needs to get married before she turns 21, or else everything that Mr.Park put his effort in, will vanish. 

-

"Me? She? No. Her father deals is 'OFF'. He didn't give his last words about the marriage. Mean we're not getting married." Sunggyu appluad. "Her grandfather wasa there idiot." Woohyun smacked his head. Sunggyu moaned in pain. "What's so bad about marrying her? She's welthy? Make something out of that?" Woohyun offer. "Dude, stop dreaming about becoming a -

"Don't you dare destroy my dreams." Woohyun placed his finger on Sunggyu's lips. "EWWWWWW! Get your hands off me!" Sunggyu shouted. "I'm not marring someone who I don't even know." Sunggyu hit Woohyun's hand away.

"So are you saying what I told you last month, didn't get in your walnuts brain?" Woohyun flicked him. "Walnuts? Don't you even." Sunggyu threatened. "I'm not taking my words back." Woohyun warned.

"And also, gotta go. Got some babes hooked up. And also I think Hyojin is the one who's having a hard time." Woohyun snapped leaving the door/slamming the door. (Toosie, our little player Nam Woohyun) > < "AISHH!" Sunggyu messed his hair up. 

-

"Now..?" Hyojin wrote down. "Ne.." The maid answered. Chanyeol inside the room without permission. "I know your still mad at me but, please just a 7 hours date." Chanyeol begged. Hyojin looked away. "Go away." Hyojin spoked, clenching her teeth tightly. Chanyeool waved to the maid making them excuse themself out. "Hyojin listen, it's for your own good." Chanyeol mumble.

Hyojin kept quiet for minutes. "Jin~ah." Chanyeol kneeled down on to his knees. "I beg." Chanyeol lowered his head. Hyojin's eyes flared. "7 hours only." Hyojin uttered. Chanyeol quickly looked up and held Hyojin's cold hand. *knocks* "Sir, he have arrive." The maid spoke fromt the out. "Give her 20 minutes." Chanyeol annoced.

"Your going to a special place, wear something nice." Chanyeol fretted. "Ka." Hyojin demanded. Chanyeol exit the room leaving Hyojin alone.

                                                                                                                                                              

Who missed me? Aha lol, I did try to update but damn internet went asdfghjkl; on me. I was going to watch Heirs after I update but end up watching it first. ;( ON EP 4 YEAH!! Also do you like the new graphic & background banner I made? ;) Legit , peace~ Special update, next ^^