~ Chapter 12 ~

It's Alright To Cry

"This is the stock room." Mr. Parked informed. "Can I see your business files, or any document?" Sungyu asked.

"Why would you need it for?" Mr.Park wondered finding something weird.

"I was just thinking if..I know your past workers and etc I would be able to handle this job easier.." Sungyu lied. 

"I'm not handing anything over until your married with Hyojin..and it will stay this way until Hyojin approves." Mr.Park said walking out the room. 

*Somethings not right...if he wants me to marry his daughter he would had used force, but he is calm..* Sunggyu thought as he placed his hand sticking his hands in his  pocket following Mr.Park.

-

Hyojin was off her wheel chair in her locked room. She was investing her mothers history of Mrs.Park uses on the internet. Sounds private huh? 

Click and typing at certain times Hyojin found the file she wanted. 'Oct 31 2003'

It was a recording. "What's this..?" Hyojin mubble as she nibble on her finger nails. 

"Halloween?" Hyojin mubble again. 

"Mr.Xi what if he finds out?" A women cried.

"Umma....?" Hyojin mouthed.

"We need to change the DNA of that child." Mrs.Park cried once again.

"DNA...." Hyojin widen her eyes wanting to hear more of the recording.

"Mr.Park will never find out find out about our relation." Mr.Xi *for sure it's him* mursed.

"..Rrr..reellaatiionn...." Hyojin widen her eye.