~ Chapter 3 ~

It's Alright To Cry

               Forms                                                                                                                                                      Fill out                       

"Hyung are you really going to work for him?" Hoya asked as he rummmed into the room. "Wae? Can't I??" Sunggyu said filling in his application. "But~ It's to take care of a girl, and I don't trust you around girls."

Songjong said appling his facecream on. "Well..I need some pocket money." Sunggyu mursed. "Then what about me..? Who am I going to sleep from now on?" Woohyun pouted. "Songjong, Myungsoo, Sungyeol them." Sunggyu replied signing his name at the bottom. "You're really a J.E.R.K." Myungsoo symbol with disagreement. "Pstt~" Woohyun flicked Myungsoo. "Yah! Jinjang!!" Myungsoo hollered. Sunggyu stood kicking up with the members.

-

Sunggyu opened the mailbox fliping through every evenlope. "Woohyun's, Sungyeol's, Dongwoo, aha mine's~"  Sunggyu entered the house once more. "Any mail for me??" Songjong pouted. "I don't think so.." Sunggyu replied ripping the evenlope. Sunggyu's eyes rolled on the letters rumming the words that filled the page. "I got accepted!!" Sunggyu shut out. 

"Jinjang!!!" Songjong oh hs mouth pulling the paper. "I heard Gu-ie got accepted?" Hoya started. "No guys seriously I got accepted." Sunggyu proclaimed. "Good for you." Myungsoo pestered as he sat on the couch sulking.

"You'll be picked up at  7:00am, this Sunday!! Why so fast?!?" Woohyun read. "i guess I'm just too cool for that~" Sunggyu said blowing on both sides of his shoulders.