~ Chapter 9 ~

It's Alright To Cry

              Un-                                                                                                                                                                    Understandable 

"It's okay, keep it to yourself." Mr.Park said as he rosed from the bed. "Annyeongasayo." Hyojin bowed. 

-

It was late and Hyojin haven't ate or her mother was keeping her in because of hatred. *knocks* "Come in.." Hyojin mubble. Chanyeol entered with a silver tray. "Eat." Chanyeol said. "I'm not that hungry." Hyojin answered. "Lier~" Chanyeol said fiddeling a spoonful into Hyojin's mouth. "Oppa, no." Hyojin refused. "Fine." Chanyeol threw the spoon into the bowl. "Tell me why are you skipping your meal?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nothing, diet I guess." Hyojin answered. "Your already too thin." Chanyeol refered. "All those medication makes you tired, it forces you to sleep more. Which make you weak and tired..so eat." Chanyeol informed. "Oppa." Hyojin mubbled. "Arroseo." Chanyeol pouted. "Tomorrow I'll come eat breakfast with you In your room." Chanyeol pionted out. "It alright. You don't have to." Hyojin mused through her book.

Chanyeol gaved Hyojin a glare. "Mou~eh?" Chanyeol asked. "Reading." Hyojin straighted forward. "Speak more, don't give me a one word." Chanyeol pursed his sister arms. "Ara. You hate those things." Hyojin replied. "I want more than 50 letters out of your mouth everytime you talk." Chanyeol burst. "Get out." Hyojin glared at his brother.

Chanyeol knew Hyojin was serious now so he ended up getting out. "Take the food with you." Hyojin added. "Ne~" Chanyeol stomped as he took the tray out of the room. 

-

"My sister can be a bit cold." Chanyeol explained to Sunggyu. "Then how am I a fit for her?" Sunggyu asked. "Molla, appa is like that." Chanyeol said sipping on his moca. "I cheerful and she's..yeah you know, cold." Sunggyu added.

"Bare with me please Gyu~ah." Chanyeol begged. "Arroseo." Sunggyu flinched as he kept writing. "And please stop your career and start working on buissness." Chanyeol pointed out. "Singing and writing lyrics is just a hobby." Sunggyu joked. "You written many before. It started in middle school you say." Chanyeol mursed. "Yup, touched that piano and it changed the whole me." Sunggyu laughed. 

"My sister also loves piano." Chanyeol placed. "Can you stop bringing her up for once?" Sunggyu asked. "Wae? You don't like her? If you don't I going to hunt you down until you don't have a good life and die in misery." Chanyeol glared.

"Chill, your not you when you talk about your sister. You are a happy virus but when it's your sister you all strict." Sunggyu told him. 

"What can I say, I love my sister all lot. Dare you touch her that body part of yours is going to shatter like ashes." Chanyeol sipped on his moca again. "That's what I taking about." Sunggyu laughed. "Yah, I gotta go~" Chanyeol said standing after he recived a text message. "Ne~" Sunggyu ignored and continued writting his second measure.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Please bare with my spelling, grammer and mistakes. Tell me if I spelt something wrong. Thank you. I've lost a subbie. TT^TT Kaechana~ tumblr_m3xgow3o8u1qgkzcm.gif

No I'm not...

tumblr_m3xhgtVQjK1qgkzcm.gif