~ Chapter 10 ~

It's Alright To Cry

          Are you a                                                                                                                                                         Stalker?              

"What now?" Chanyeol burst. "Sehun and Xiumin, got caught."- 

"I have nothing to do with your underground work. Guys I'm done helping you guys get out of jail." Chanyeol sighed. "I know but Infinite taddle, you do know that Dongwoo's appa is a officer."-

"Alright, Luhan. Remove the boxes and return them back to the cruise and cut off you credit card for a week but I not funding any money to help the two out." Chanyeol mursed. "Ne." Luhan said as he ended the phone. "Oh my goodness." Chanyeol phanted.

-

Chayeol lured into a dark alley. Two walls in between. It was dark and cold. "Give it to us first." -

"Not until I get the money." Chanyeol smirked. The man threw a cilpart to Chanyeol. Chanyeol opened it. Countless money was in there. "Your short 200,000 dollars." Chanyeol inform. "Your quiet clever."-

"Give it to me." Chanyeol burst. "Chill." - 

The man threw chanyeol 2 more bundle of money. "Happy?"- 

"Better then never." Chayeol thanked. "Now mines dongsae."- 

Chanyeol took out a piece of paper. Signed it on the wall and threw it to them. "Thanks~" The man smirked. 

-

Sunggyu was in his new bed and new room. "I'll just call Woohyun." 

"Yeobosayo~" Woohyun aegyo-ed as he knew it was Sunggyu who called. 

"Hai~ How are the rest doing?" Sunggyu asked.

"Fine~" 

"They ate yet..?" 

"Of course." 

"Yah, what's with you anyways?" Woohyun shouted. 

"Molla. Maybe because I am force to get marry!" 

"Congrats GYU~" 

"Zip that mouth."

"Wae? Is she not pretty?"

"She is, but she's disable..I was informed after dinner that she became like that ever since 5." 

"Ahh..do you mean Park Hyojin?" 

"How do you know her?" 

"Almost everyone knows her. Her dad owns the most resorts in Korea and her dad is number one ranking for marketing and etc." 

"But..?" 

"I know what your going to ask. She at first became handicap in public but then it started to effect her parents work or should I say father." 

"How about her mother?" 

"Really? You know nothing."

"Tell me Woohyun~ah." 

"Okay, her mother used to be a waitress at that old club we us to go. But it was waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy back. After Hyojin's father had a accident with her mother and gave birth to a son. Later on Mr.Park was force to marry Mrs.Park because the grandpa disagree to have their son in the family. They got married, and after awhile another came. It was another accident. Mrs.Park had tried to kill her second child. The second child did past away...-

"WHAT A MOTHER!" Sunggyu yelled. 

"Let me finish..so Hyojin came after. It was in public that the second child was killed by it's own mother. The second child was known for twins. One died and the other was Hyojin. She turned 2 or 3 she became handicap. Her dad went to see a shaman. The shaman said that Hyojin was cursed. The first daughter which is just now a soul, cursed Hyojin." 

"Well, that sounds fake.."

"Dude, quite interrupting!" Woohyun yelled back. 

"Arroseo~" 

"The parents fought and forced her mother to go crazy. Well physically cray, cray. That's all, her mother kept Hyojin out of public." 

"Well, now that I know her background and visuals I feel like I don't want to take advantage of her." 

"You what?!" 

"Not that advantage her funds advantage." 

"Jerk! How could you." 

"Wae?" 

"I'm out." Woohyun said ending the call. 

"Well..that was stupid. Anyways Hyojin.." 

-

Maids came running in Sunggyu's room. Opening the curtains from his left. Sunggyu woked up from the bright light floating in his room. "Sir, you need to go.." The maid assisted. "Eodiso?" Sunggyu rubbed his eyes. "To the company with Mr.Park." -

"Sir which one of these suits you?"-

"Sir how would you like your breakfast.

"Sir would you lik-

"Stop! Stop treating me like this." Sunggyu cried as he turned to look at every maid. "Sir your late." 

"Oh my gosh~" Sunggyu mubbled. Sunggyu entered the bathroom hoping they all left. The maids stood there quietly. Sunggyu end up getting out and choosing every description they given to Sunggyu. 

"Black suits me better, just please don't give me a fancy breakfast, and no I would not like for anyone to fix my and a touch my body." Sunggyu pointed out. "Ne~ " The maids said as they left. 

Sunggyu went back in the bathroom and started to wash up. After a 20 minute shower he brushed and washed his face. Foaming his hair to his left. Coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. A figure was behind his balcony. Quickly Sunggyu wore his clothes before she/he would turn. "Who are you?" Sunggyu asked. 

Hyojin turned to Sunggyu as she opened the curtain that blocked the sun from the balcony. "Me." Hyojin answered. "Why are you here?" Sunggyu asked. "I've heard you were searching for my document." Hyojin smirked. "What are you?  A stalker?"  Sunggyu asked.

"No, but I am your soon to be wife." Hyojin smirked. "And dare to take advantage of my father money you'll be shatter."