~ Chapter 13 ~

It's Alright To Cry

*Knocks* 

Hyojin quicklies slides to her wheel chair. Not forgetting to close the tabs. "Mou~ah? Did I scare you?" Chanyeol asked handing her a box. "Wait until I answer then you can enter from now on." Hyojin demanded. "Arroseo~" Chanyeol pouted. "Aigoo." 

"What do you want?" Hyojin asked closing her mac. Chanyeol sat on her bed. "I was shopping with Nana and found a pair of heels I thought you'll like." Chanyeol replied rubbing his eyes under his glasses. "Gomwa." Hyojin sai as she pushed herself towards her brother.

"It's not much." Chanyeol yawned. "All right, I know your tired. Get some rest." Hyojin laughed. "Wait. What did I just hear?" Chanyeol asked leaning forward to his sister. "What?" Hyojin asked. "I heard a laugh." Chanyeol grined brightly. Hyojin darkend right away. Chanyeol pinched her nose. "I'm going." Chanyeol informed getting up. "Yeong~" Hyojin pouted.

"Something's fishy." Chanyeol flinched his nose. "There's nothing." Hyojin began as she pushes her brother out, still griping onto the wheel. 

"I'm out, I'm out~" Chanyeol grunted. Chanyeol kisses Hyojin on her forhead as he left. Hyojin slowly closes the door. 

-

"This is now your office." Mr.Park insisted. "Ne." Sunggyu replied. Sunggyu was tired of answering yes and no. Walking up and down the 1 floor to the very 30th floor. His feet was numb although he used the elevator. *coughs, coughs* "Are you alright?" Sunggyu asked as Mr.Park quickly wipes the blood away with his hanker chief. "I'll get you some water." Sunggyu suggested and he turns around and rushes towards the fountain.

Pulling a cup out and filtering in some water. "Here." Sunggyu rushes back to Mr.Park who seems to felt better. "Thank you..." Mr.Park said as he starts coughing again. "Are you sick?" Sunggyu as patting the president's back. 

The co-workers ran towards the scene. The secretary pulls out a inhaled corticosteroid and placed it in Mr.Park mouth. Many people starts to gather Sunggyu and their president. "What to do..what to do.." The secretary says as she starts nibbling her nail. "What's going on?" Sunggyu asked her. "He has asthma and a-

"Take him to the hospital!!" A man yelled pulling Mr.Park up. Sunggyu runs to him to help Mr.Park too. The secretary was cut off and started to call with her cell inside her blazer. She rans right after Sunggyu and the man who was carry Mr.Park.

-

"Appa..." Hyojin mumbles as the maid told her the news. Her eyes wasn't wet nor teary. Her face was just pale. Her eyes kept flinching. Hyojin starts off to the elevator. "Keep her in!" Chanyeol shouted as he was already full of tears. The maid did as told so and pushes Hyojin back into her room. "Chanyeol.." Hyojin calls. Chanyeol ignores her and locked the door shut. He placed a combination on and left. *Hyojin, I'm sorry. But this is for your own good.*