~ Chapter 11 ~

It's Alright To Cry

"I didn't mean to expose it yet. But you left me no choice." Hyojin smirked. She stood up and perfectly walked towards Sunggyu.

"You're not..." Sunggyu actaully shivered. "Disable..?" Sunggyu asked. "Let's skip that. I need your help." Hyojin begged. Sunggyu still shook in horror. "Well, can a girl change you?" Hyojin asked. 

"If love's in, it can." Sunggyu praised. Hyojin felt different when ever Sunggyu was there. It makes her wanna tell her everything to him. "I need your help Sunggyu." Hyojin begged. "What help. Your father can help." Sunggyu backed away from Hyojin. "It's about my father." Hyojin paled her face. 

-

"I don't think so.." Sunggyu told Hyojin how'd sat back into her wheel chair. "Why?" Hyojin asked. "I never knew..your brother used to." Sunggyu mubbled. "I was afraid you were going to say that." Hyojin bit her lips. "Also I thought you were a quiet innocent littly girl." Sunggyu asked. 

"It's just..the fake me." Hyojin replied. "I don't care about my brothers underground duty. I care about my mother. What if she transfer it and my father loses everything?" Hyojin added. 

"But, how am I supose to help?" Sunggyu asked. "Fake a marriage with me." Hyojin said straight forward. "I think you planned this all up." Sunggyu mursed. "I'm not an idiot aight." Hyojin glared at Sunggyu. "You better leave now. Your going to be late or my grandpa would scold." Hyojin warned as she strolled out the room. 

"Clever girl." Sunggyu whispered as she left. 

Hyojin gaved him a smile. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: Short update just to give you guys an idea and how scary Hyojin can be. Was your guys scared? I kinda changed plot after I watched 'Twins Spies'. It has nothing related to it but oh well.