~ Chapter 2 ~

It's Alright To Cry

              Appa's                                                                                                                                                               Home                  

Hyojin pulled a book under her pillow and turned to page 248. "As the Lona cried for help she felled right through the mysterious hole. It was as if she was swallowed alive. As she fell deeper and deeper she can see the hole closing. Lona griped her hands into a fist. *thump* She felled right on a cold hard dirty ground. "Ouch!" Lona pulled her dress upwards and her whole leg bleed from scraps and scratches. Lon-

"Hyojin~ah. Appa's home." Mr.Park said pushing the door opened as he got in. "Appa~" Hyojin snuggled under her father chest. "Aigoo." Mr.Park chuckled. They slightly pulled each other off. "Why are you reading that again?" Mrs.Park asked. 

"I was bored.." Hyojin mubbled. "There's many books but why that one?" Mr.Park told. 

"Wae?" Hyojin asked her father. Mr.Park shooked his head. "Ani-minida, next time read another book." Mr.Park said. "Ne." Hyojin obyed. Mr.Park left and Hyojin sat all alone again. From under her night stand Hyojin pulled a black, turquoise note book with a chain. In big bold letters the words wrote "Hyojin's Dairy". Hyojin pulled out a key on top of her bed and started writing. 

"September 19 ,2013

Dear Dairy,

       Umma, I wonder how your doing..I miss you all lot. I hope you'll remeber what you did today. But the it's okay, I'm used to it anyways. Where'd did the old you go? When I became handicap you left. Another you came in. Where's the mother I use to love go? I'm sorry for being a child you hate...but then Oppa  came back right? You're proud of him, so am I. I hope oppa and you get along too. I'm sorry..

                                                                                                                        Sincerely, Park Hyojin "

"What are you doing?"  Ms.Lee asked carring a tray. 

"Nothing.." Hyojin lied hiding her dairy behind her back. "Dairy again? I personally clean your room, you don't need to hid anything." Ms.Lee spoked placing the black tray with a glass of water containing with 3 pills in a shot cup. 

"Again..?" Hyojin moaned. "Those don't help."

"Take your pills and rest, alright?" Ms.Lee said handing Hyojin her pills.

"These medication doesn't even help, just a waste of money." Hyojin pouted. Still she ate it. "If you need anything just remeber to press the botton located by your side." Ms.Lee said leaving. 

"Gasahinda." Hyojin said after she was tucked in nicley.