~ Chapter 7 ~

It's Alright To Cry

              Only                                                                                                                                                                    Tears                  

Later they arrived to the big brown and white mansion. A huge black cruvy gate opened from both sides. Sunggyu thought he was Cinderella for a minute. "Sunggyu~shi.." Mr.Park coughed. Sunggyu turned around.

"You'll be living here for a while untill you and Hyojin is officially married; and Hyojin get sensitive a bit. Don't scare her try to calm her." Mr.Park told Sunggyu. Sunggyu noded his head low. The limo entered inside as the gate fully opened. Parking infront of the door stood all 20 maids on each sides. Sunggyu was amazed. 

-

"Ms.Lee why are there so many maids out there?"  Hyojin whispered to Ms.Lee. "Sir, has a guest." Ms.Lee answered. "Guest..?"  Hyojin mouthed. She quickly stroll her wheel chair to the elevator. "Miss, the guest is here to met you..." Ms.Lee spilled. "Me...?" Hyojin mubble. "Ne..you need to greet the guest." Ms.Lee told. "Tell them, I'm busy." Hyojin ignored and entered the elevator as it opened.

-

Sunggyu sat on the brown leather cough. The maid brought a glass of water to Sunggyu. The maid her first 2 buttons. Gesturing her chest closer to Sunggyu. Sunggyu ignored the act. Chanyeol walked down the stairs and cleared his throat from coughing.

"You?!" Chanyeol pointed. Sunggyu stood right up. "Chanyeol..?" Sunggyu burst. "What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked. "Mr.Park will tell." Sunggyu mursed. "Appa?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrows. 

"Mr.Park is your dad? How can it be? Your so different from your dad." Sunggyu joked. "Yah, it been long huh." Chanyeol said as he did his hand shake with Sunggyu. "You changed after you left to the US." Sunggyu pointed out. "Ehh~ Nothing did. Still have some good old friends." Chanyeol said as they both sat down on the couch. "It's nice to meet you again man." Sunggyu repeated.

Hyojin, sitting on her wheel chair hiding upstairs was watching from behind. "Chanyeol oppan knows him..." Hyojin thought. 

Mr.Park entered the living room sitting next to Chanyeol. "Have you seen Hyojin yet?" Mr.Park asked. "Ne..? Ani-yo." Sunggyu replied. "Appa, he's my friend from high school." Chanyeol told. "Oh really." Mr,Park 'o' his mouth. "So he's already family." 

"Already family?" Chanyeol asked. "Well you see Hyojin needs a husband. I can't stay be her my life." Mr.Park answered. "She's getting married to my friend..?" Chanyeol raised his brows. "And you knew about this?" 

"I just found out today too." Sunggyu said proving his innocence. Hyojin clenched her teeth although she wanted to cry. She thought that her father wanted to give her away like how her mother would want to. Quickly Hyojin retrived back to her room. The bright sun shined on her. She played her piano. It always makes her happy. She used to love singing until she became disable. 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUj9hf3yS6s)

 Saranghanda mianhada Geurae deoneun andoegesseo;

Nan dagagal jagyeok jocha eobseo Nal saranghaji ma;

Naegen maeumeul naeeojul yeoyudo eobseo

Maeireul himgyeopge salgo Haruga beogeowo ulgo

 O nan.. Nege jul su inneunge eobseo Missing u Ttatteutan maldo motae I missing u

 Gamhi baral sudo eobseo I missing u Ireoke mireonae  Naegen gajingeon simjangppun motnan nomira

 Chamgoisseo apeujiman Naegen nunmuldo sachiya

 Neol barabol jagyeok jocha eobseo Nal baraboji ma

 Ara neo inneun geugose nae mami isseo;

 Sumgyeori daheul georie Eonjena gateun jarie

O nan.. Nege jul su inneunge eobseo Missing u Ttatteutan maldo motae I missing u 

Gamhi baral sudo eobseo I missing u Ireoke mireonae;

 Sesang nuguboda Neoreul saranghagie chama deo;

 O nan.. Ni son jabajul suga eobseo Missing you Nunmulman angilkkabwa I missing you

 Hamkke hajal suga eobseo I missing you Ireokke doraseo

Naegen gajingeon simjangppun motn-

Hyojin flinched and stop playing. "Kaechana?" Sunggyu asked. "It was well played." 

"You like my songs..?" Sunggyu asked. Hyojin looked at Sunggyu confused. "I composed that song, written by me as well. It's my groups song." Sunggyu informed. "Look here, though you played it well; when you played it I felt something not right with the song. You emotions melts into the piano. That's amazing." Sunggyu said sitting next to Hyojin. Setting Sunggyu's slender fingers sliding through the keys. 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwVcB1yctn0

Hyojin smiled a tip across her face. "I was hoping for you to sing but, never mind you didn't." Sunggyu pouted as he played the last measure.