~ Chapter 6 ~

It's Alright To Cry

              Marriage...                                                                                                                                                             ???                   

Although he did think deeply too. "So today your now only 1 week before marriage." The man said. "A week?!" Sunggyu yelled. "Yah, jingjang? What's with this brat?" The ahjussi said hitting Sunggyu with his cane.

Sunggyu covered his face with his arms wrapped tightly around his face. "But you'll have to go with us today. We guaratee that it' will cause you any trouble. And also call me Mr.Park." Mr.Park told. "Ne.." Sunggyu bowed. "What are you waiting for? Go change!" The ahjussi yelled.

"Please, I'm sorry Sunggyu. This is your soon to be Grandfather." Mr.Park bowed. "Ani-yo. Kaechana." Sunggyu said walking upstaris to his room. "Jinjang? Not working but marrying?" Sunggyu said as he tied his tie. Sunggyu never really wore his suit but then he thought he had too.

Quickly adding some touch up to his hair and spraying a bunch of colone of he finally got out of his room. Running down the bright white stairs as the sun shine throughly Mr.Park and Grandpa Park waited."You brat what took you so long?" Grandpa Park yelled. "Jeosohabinida." Sunggyu bowed. 

"Ani, kaechana. Let's go quickly." Mr.Park told. "Ne.." Sunggyu bowed again. Walking outside Sunggyu followed from behind. He also remember to grab his wallet before going out as always. Mr.Park entered the limo after Grandpa. Sunggyu came right after too. The ride was awkward, really awkward. "So what have you been working beside this job..?" Mr.Park asked. "I was a songwritter.." Sunggyu told. "Really? No marketing or any bussiness?" Grandpa asked. "I have no intention of any of those." Sunggyu said stright forward.

"Mou? So how are you going to become the house hold of this family?" Grandpa raised his vioce. "Ne? Son of the house hold? I thought I was just marrying her.." Sunggyu questioned. "She's my only daughter." Mr.Park informed. "And once we get to the mansion there's no turning back."

Mr.Park was aware that Sunggyu might not marry his daughter because of her unable legs. "Mr.Park..is there something wrong?" Sunggyu asked. Mr.Park kept squeezing the end of his blazer. Mr.Park knows that he has heart cancer. That's why the faster they marry the faster Hyojin would speak to others and go out in plubic although it's his wife guiding her in.