~ Chapter 14 ~

It's Alright To Cry

Hyojin kept banging on the door as she knew her brother was not comeing back to open the door.Although the door could only be lock from the inside the lock kept it shut. She was like in a cell. 

-

"Is Mr.Park going to be okay?" Sunggyu was rubbing his hands aaround each other. "Molla.." The secretary cried. "Who are you not to care about him?" Sunggyu questioned. The secretary glared at him giving him the I-so-do-care look. "He's my uncle, I..I'm the only one who knows about Mr.Park health." She indicate. "Health? Is there something with him?" Sunggyu sputtered. She ignored Sunggyu waiting for the others to arrive. "Ailee!" Chanyeol shouted as he ran towards the two. "Yeol." Ailee hugges him. "Is appa doing alright?" Chanyeol cried. "The.... surgery is still on-going." Ailee mumbles. 

Chanyeol remained calm although tears were already dripping. "It's going to be alright..." Ailee cries after him. Sunggyu was left in a dramatic scene not knowing what to do nor say.

-

The doctor came out a few hours later bringing news. "...do..doctor.." Chanyeol sputtered. "He's doing fine now." The doctor annouced. "That's a relief." Sunggyu sighed. "He'll be stuck here until he recovers." The doctor added walking away. "Ne, gasahbinida." Chanyeol bowed and thanked him. 

-

"That old guy? I wouldn't care about him, even if he dies." Mrs.Park smirked. 

"Go act like you care, more profit will drive in." -

"Him?" Mrs.Park back hug the man sitting on the couch. 

"Uh, make him suffer." -

Mrs.Park kisses the man behind his neck and slid her hands down the man's chest. His hand touches Mrs.Park and pulled her closer. With out noticed they started rubbing against each other. 

-

"Hyojin, Mr.Park is okay." The maid inform. Hyojin kept quiet and clenched her teeth. She wanted to smile her brightess but somethinf kept her from moving it up. Her hand went numb. "Bring me a cup of water." Hyojin demanded. "Ne." The maid said leaving from the steps. The door was still locked. But they were able to send it up from the smaller elevator from below.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Short update. ;) Anyone excited to know who is the guy Mrs.Park always been with? I'm also busy today, going to a birthday celebration ^ ^ Annyeong ~