~ Chapter 1 ~

It's Alright To Cry

              Hyojin's                                                                                   Everydays                  

As an everyday for Hyojin she woked up and sliped right into her wheelchair. "Is appa home?" Hyojin wrote on a sticky note. She'll get a no everyday. The maid pushed Hyojin out of her room. "Let's go for your walk miss." An apple face Ahjumma said.

"Ne." Again was written on a sticky note. They both entered the elevator. First floor was pressed and as they waited Hyojin countinue to doodle on her stick note. They went pass Mrs.Park and some bussiness man. The men looked at Hyojin. Ms.Lee stopped to bow as Hyojin pushed herself out the door. Ms.Lee finally caught up with Hojin and pushed Hyojin herself. "Let's go the other around." Hyojin suggested. "Shall we?" Ms.Lee said pushing the innocent girl. The walked untill they saw the sun rising. "Ms.Lee do you think I'm always in the way?" Hyojin asked.

"For the hundredth times, hunny your not in the way." Ms.Lee answered. "Gomwa..." Hyojin thanked Ms.Lee for her kindness. The wind blew through Hyojin long black silky hair. "You must be cold." Ms.Lee said double checking the sheets covering Hyojin.

"Ani, it's perfect. I want to come out like this everyday." Hyojin sighed still feeling the cold breeze. 

"Ani-yo let's go before you catch a cold." Ms.Lee told Hyojin.

"Ne.." Hyojin said as she was pushed back around. After a while walking back home the guest were gone. They severed Hyojin her breakfest. Hyojin sat down quietly and ate bit by bit. 

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO COME DOWN WHEN WE HAVE GUEST! NOW THEY WON'T SIGN THE CONTRACT FOR ME!!!" Mrs.Park yelled at Hyojin. Ms.Lee came running at the scene. Mrs.Park slapped Hyojin rigth across the face. 

Hyojin kept her tears in and continue eating, while her cheek burned into blood. Mrs,Park rosed her hand again. "UMMA!"-

Mrs.Park looked at the direction where the vioce came from. "C..Chanyeol." Mrs.Park tered. "Why are you hitting Hyojin?!" Chanyeol asked not lowering his voice at all.

"Oppa..it's not Mrs.Park fault, it's mine for making her not getting her contract signed." Hyojin admit.

-

"We all know mom's terrible with marketing." Chanyeol told his sister as she continuously played the piano.

"When did you come?" Hyojin asked.

"There we go again, you need to stop taking mom's side." Chanyeol stood up from the couch. 

"Huh? When?" Hyojin continued. 

"An hour ago." Chanyeol answered as he combined more keys in with Hyojin's keys.

"Miss you." Hyojin said removing her hands from the keys. 

"Me too, you know how hard english, french, spanish, and chinese were. Unlike you who skipped 4 grades and get homeschool." Chanyeol pouted.

Hyojin pulled a piece of paper on top of the piano a drew. "It's takes practice." Hyojin said filling the eyes of the hawk.

"Your sharp like that hwak." Chanyeol smirked. 

"Thanks. Oppa can you take me to my bed?"  Hyojin asked.

"No problem. Plus I'll tell Ms.Lee to give you some ice for you cheeks." Chanyeol said carrying Hyojin to her bed. "Anything else?" 

"No, thank you oppa; you should go rest now." Hyojin said sulking herself into her pillow.