I - ~ - A - E

Soul Strings

“Yo!” a certain shorty took a seat in the university’s cafeteria.

 

“Yah!” her friend didn’t look pleased.

 

“Is that how you greet your cousin?”

 

“Yes, especially when you’re late. What did you do, Taeyeon? You missed class with Professor Kangta.”

 

Taeyeon grumbled, “I didn’t feel like coming in.”

 

Eunhyuk nudged his girlfriend, “Give your cousin a break, Hyoyeon. Besides, I wouldn’t either after finding out your ex is with your professor.”

 

Hyoyeon sighed, “That doesn’t give you an excuse to ditch.”

 

“Yeah, whatever. Boa’s moved on. I’ve moved on. No big deal.”

 

“Well, I’m glad my Hyo-baby and I are still together,” the young man nuzzled his nose with his longtime girlfriend.

 

Hyoyeon giggled and kissed her boyfriend on the lips, “I love you, Hyukjae.”

 

Taeyeon gagged, “Please no.”

 

“Pft, as if you’re not all over Sunny when she’s here,” Eunhyuk said once his lips left Hyoyeon’s.

 

“Can’t believe you guys have been together for so long.”

 

Hyoyeon grinned, “Six years and going strong.”

 

Taeyeon shook her head, “I’ve heard of high school sweethearts but middle school sweethearts? Gross.”

 

“You’re just jealous because Hyukjae’s my soul mate,” Hyoyeon snuggled closer to her boyfriend.

 

“Meh. I don’t believe in soul mates and besides, I enjoyed my various love lives.”

 

“Yeah, a loooong list of love lives. Quite a variety too. Who were they again, honey?”

 

Eunhyuk grinned, “There was her Kangin-oppa, Leeteuk, y Gyuri, cute little Sunmi, Onew, I don’t know how he eats fried chicken everyday, older Boa, and now Sunny. Not to mention the several summer flings she’s had.”

 

Taeyeon huffed, “Whatever. I’m gonna go ditch the rest of my classes today and go make out with Sunny.”

 

Hyoyeon watched as her cousin got up with a frown, “You better get notes or something from your classmates. I don’t need you failing.”

 

“Yeah, yeah,” she waved her arm dismissively.

 

“Isn’t Sunny in class?” Eunhyuk wondered.

 

“I’ll wait for her in her dorm. You two soul mates enjoy making babies together or whatever it is you do,” Taeyeon said as she left with a yawn.


Man, I can use a nap. And soul mates? Please. No such thing. Fate and destiny is just a way to get people to waste their money and time on the stupid thing.

 

~

And we meet Taengoo! She's a bit different with her thougths on soul mates. :P

So it really seems I can't count. It's either four/five parts left. Although the last part is more of just an author's explanation so I don't know if I want to count that as a separate chapter or not. Hmm...we'll see what happens. ^^