♡♥♡

Soul Strings

Tiffany closed her eyes and leaned into the warm embrace of her girlfriend. The talk they had a couple of weeks ago had unsettled her. She caressed the red string on her pinky which caused her to caress Jessica’s as well. The ginger behind her squeezed her tight, as if she knew her thoughts. They were soul mates. She knew that. Jessica knew that. Then what was the damn second string on their fingers? Were they missing something? No, that couldn’t be. They completed each other, right?

 

A cold nose touched the back of her neck, “Tiff...I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Jessi,” Tiffany said into the cold air.

 

The sound of a bell across the street caused them to lift their heads. A short blonde woman stood frozen with her cup of coffee in hand as a car swiftly passed by. Their gazes remained lock onto each other and the couple could feel their pulses escalate. After a couple of minutes, the blonde shorty finally moved. Her feet led her across the street until she stood right in front of them, her onyx eyes stared intently at their hands. Even from this distance, it was still hard to tell whose pinky her string was attached to.

 

Jessica moved and stood next to Tiffany, she readjusted her grip and held the taller girl’s right hand with her left. Taeyeon’s eye grew as she focused on her string. It unravelled and separated. The whole time she thought her red string would lead her to one other person, but no, it led her to two.

 

The ginger and the brunette looked down at their hands. Tiffany could see the other two strings the ice princess told her about weeks ago. It was firmly attached to this blonde who stood before them. Jessica nearly cried in joy because she could finally see the red string that connected her to Tiffany.

 

All her doubts were erased and made her realize the red string was never wrong to begin with. The red string seemed to solidify between the three of them and created a perfect triangle. Jessica glanced at Tiffany who made eye contact with her. Each girl gave a slight nod before they turned their attention back to the short blonde who her lips in nervousness.

 

“Annyeong, Kim Taeyeon-inmida.”

~

And Soul Strings comes to a close. The one-shot is now complete. :) I know several of you aren't going to like how I left it and the end game but yeah, I wrote the story like that for the contest and didn't change a thing. Hopefully some of you like it. ^^ Feel free to re-read the whole one-shot just so you can see how it flows. The next chapter will just be an explanation chapter of what I was aiming for. :3

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Sorry I've been so busy with life, but it tends to happen that way. Hopefully I can go back to writing Triangle real soon. >.<