♥♡♥

Soul Strings

The city of Seoul was blanketed with fluffy, white snow. Several people stopped in their tracks to observe the first snowfall of the year. Others continued about their business and chose to ignore the elegant moment of nature. Restaurants, malls, and cafes were filled with people as they offered a warm refuge from the biting cold. Couples on the street gathered closer together and used the cold as an excuse to cling to each other.

 

Evening set and it was no longer day; the sun disappeared from the sky while the stars and moon broke the darkness of the sky. The lampposts on the streets flickered on as a young blonde woman walked out of a café. She was wrapped up in a warm coat and a cream-colored scarf adorned her neck. In her left hand was her paper-enclosed coffee that she just ordered from inside the cafe. Around her left pinky was the fated red string that she’s seen for many years. A tug on the string caused her to look up in surprise.

 

Could it be?

 

The fated red string was attached?

 

Her soul mate?

 

Years. It’s been years that she searched for her one, her soul mate.

 

The blonde’s eye sight followed the string that stretched across the street. A car drove by and revealed the person that was connected to her string. Two attractive women were wrapped in an embrace under the dim light of a lamppost as their bodies leaned against the pole. The gorgeous brunette rested in the embrace of the chic redhead who held her in a back-hug. Their arms were aligned and their fingers were interlaced in such a way that the blonde couldn’t tell whose pinky the red string was attached to.

 

Her sharp eyes took in the figures across from her. Separately they were beautiful; together they were breathtaking. Their eyes met across the street and sparks of electricity seemed to emerge from the intensity of their eye-contact.

 

Her heart stopped.

 

 

Her lungs tightened.

 

 

Her head swam.

~

I'm so sorry. I'm a whole hour and a half late. >.<