N - . - . - O

Soul Strings

The shorty walked into her girlfriend’s dorm room only to find the roommate.


“Sunny’s in class, Taeyeon-ssi.”


“No problem, Hyomin-ssi. I’ll just take a nap here until she gets back,” she waved.


Hyomin shrugged her shoulders before she gathered her things, “Okay. I’m going to class. Enjoy the nap.”


Taeyeon threw herself onto her girlfriend’s bed and closed her eyes which allowed Hyomin to slip out quickly. The shorty threw an arm up over her eyes. She didn’t dream of anything particular but she had a pleasant surprise when she woke up.


“Mmm, Taeyonnie.”


Taeyeon blinked slowly and brought her arm down to reveal her bubbly girlfriend who hovered over her, “Sunny bunny.”


Sunny smiled as she straddled the shorty, “You’re supposed to be in class.”


A byuntae grin covered Taeyeon’s face, “I could think of better things to do rather than go to class.”


“Oh? And what would that be?”


Taeyeon sat up and pulled the shorter girl closer to her before she attached their lips. There was only the sounds of smacking and heavy breathing in the room as they made out. After a couple of minutes, they pulled away from each other as their chests heaved.


“Mmm, that’s better than going to class,” Sunny giggled.


“Most definitely,” Taeyeon’s eyes twinkled mischievously.


“Again?” Sunny winked.


“Yes, please. Right after you tell me why you put a string on my pinky,” the shorty motioned to the string that appeared out of nowhere.


“String? What string?” Sunny was confused.


“This string,” Taeyeon furrowed her brows as she brought up her left hand.


“Is this one of your things, Taeyeonnie? Or are you messing with me? There’s nothing there.”


The red string was firmly placed on her pinky. Taeyeon made a movement to defend herself before she relented, maybe she just imagined it, “Yeah, you’re right. I just wanted to distract you before making out again.”


Sunny giggled before she pushed the older girl onto the bed and fused their lips together. She was delighted to feel the byuntae’s hands on her . Taeyeon enjoyed herself but she started to feel a slight pain in her left pinky. She tried to brush it aside but the more intense their make out session became and the heavier their petting became, the string on her left pinky tightened even more. It felt like it was cutting off her circulation.


Taeyeon pushed against her girlfriend and briskly walked to the door with a hazy mind, “I umm, sorry Sunny bunny. I forgot I have a test. I’ll uhh...call you.”


With that, she left a confused and breathless Sunny in her dormroom.

~

Mianhe. This chapter is SO late. I blame school and finals. *bows* Sorry guys. >.<