by ss1_kewl

Soul Strings

A/N: I tried to do the whole fated red string/soul mates thing with my OT3. I don’t think that quite worked out. I tried though. Lol. Sorry it’s sort of long.

 

 

Here’s a small summary of their red string third eye.

~Jessica sees everyone’s red strings until she meets Tiffany and they all disappear. The ability to see red strings reappears when Taeyeon moves to Seoul but all she sees are the ones attached to Taeyeon. Then she finally sees the red strings that attach her and Tiffany together when they meet Taeyeon.

 

~Tiffany from the day she was born could only see her red string attached to Jessica. Later, when she finally meets Taeyeon, does she see the other red strings that connects them all together.

 

~Taeyeon’s visibility of the red string appears once Jeti meet and are together. She’s a year older than them and is in college while they’re in their last year of high school.

 

~Basically, they don’t see all of the red strings until they are all together. The lack of seeing some of the red strings is to sort of keep them together and to still search for each other.

 

~ Jessica knows Tiffany is her soul mate and doesn’t freak out about not seeing the red strings until Taeyeon moves to Seoul and she sees the second pair of red strings. This causes her to doubt the red strings a bit but she knows that Tiffany is her soul mate. She believes in the red string and concludes in her mind that the second pair have to be fate.

 

~Why does Jeti stay together even with the second pair of red strings? It’s the fact  that Tiffany can still see the red string that attaches her to Jessica.

 

~When Taeyeon first sees the red string she mistakes it as one string because Jeti are already attached to each other.

 

~Then, when they’re all finally together do they see all of the red strings linking them to each other.

 

Now here’s my trolling of the foreword teasers that were very misleading. Lol.

 

"Right after you tell me why you put a string on my pinky." (Taeyeon to Sunny)

 

A tug on the string caused her to look up in surprise. (Taeyeon in the beginning)

 

"What's the red string for?" (Little Jessica to Mama Jung)

 

"You expect us to believe you can see red strings?" (Michelle Hwang to Little Tiffany)

 

"The red string connects two soul mates together." (Mama Jung)

 

"Why don't you believe me?" (Little Tiffany to Hwang Siblings)

 

"I don't believe in soul mates." (Taeyeon to Hyoyeon)

 

"What are soul mates?" (Little Jessica to Mama Jung)

 

"It's the one other person you will fall in love with because you were made for each other." (Mama Jung to Little Jessica)

 

"We are soul mates. Forever." (Tiffany to Jessica)

 

I kept with the three primary colors for our main characters.

 

Since Jessica was more of the focus and we’re talking about red strings here, I gave her the color red. And since her lines were talking with her mother, I chose a color similar to red [pink] for Mama Jung.

 

I gave Tiffany blue because I wanted you guys to think the pink was Tiffany. Bwahaha. Also, I didn’t want to give Taeyeon blue which was typical. So her siblings lines are also close to blue in color, dark blue, but I don’t even know if you can tell the color difference. A lighter blue was hurting my eyes so I stuck with dark blue.

 

Taeyeon was given yellow [golden rod, yellow hurt my eyes] because that was the only primary color left. Haha. Also because she was talking to Sunny. The tug on the string part I didn’t give a color because it was an action and not a conversation so I let you guess who that was.

 

After all that...you guys probably want to kill me. Haha. Sorry. :3

 

I tried to get the split lines to work together as a conversation you would somewhat be able to follow. Hopefully it did. :)

 

~ ss1_kewl out!